Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RATE FOR IQD IS..........

harleynkilleen

FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THE IMF, SDR ,HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THIS RATE? TODAYS SDR IS .638063 ..638063 X 8.47==$.5.40

whats SDR?

ALL COUNTRIES ON THE IMF PAY SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS OR SDR'S. THE FRONT PAGE IF THE IMF IN THE CENTER IN THE BLUE BOX. IF YOU OPEN IT YOU WILL SEE THE COUNTRIES. http://www.imf.org/external/

$8.47-$5.40 =$3.07 THIS IS WHAT THE IMF TAKES OFF. THEY ARE LIKE A CREDIT UNION ,THEY HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR LOANS AND THEY COLLECT MONEY OFF THE CURRENCY AND THEY ALSO HAVE GOLD. SWEET QUEEN SAID THE IMF HAD IT NOW. IF IRAQ IS IN ARTICLE VIII AT THE IMF THEY WILL TAKE SDR'S OFF THE GROSS RATE.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THE IMF, SDR ,HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF THIS RATE? TODAYS SDR IS .638063 ..638063 X 8.47==$.5.40

whats SDR?

ALL COUNTRIES ON THE IMF PAY SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS OR SDR'S. THE FRONT PAGE IF THE IMF IN THE CENTER IN THE BLUE BOX. IF YOU OPEN IT YOU WILL SEE THE COUNTRIES. http://www.imf.org/external/

$8.47-$5.40 =$3.07 THIS IS WHAT THE IMF TAKES OFF. THEY ARE LIKE A CREDIT UNION ,THEY HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE FOR LOANS AND THEY COLLECT MONEY OFF THE CURRENCY AND THEY ALSO HAVE GOLD. SWEET QUEEN SAID THE IMF HAD IT NOW. IF IRAQ IS IN ARTICLE VIII AT THE IMF THEY WILL TAKE SDR'S OFF THE GROSS RATE.

Holy cow how can you confuse this that and that and the math WOW

• Upvote 1

<BR>FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER SITE.<BR><BR><BR>voldimort (I work at the bank): DV 9/29/11<BR><BR>SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2011 11:52 AM · POSTED IN RUMORS (DINAR REVALUATION) <BR><BR>OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.<BR>Thank You,<BR>David Wolfe<BR>
<BR><BR>

I understand your need to contribute. It is difficult to find the correct platform to assist in our quest for truth and fact, here at Dinar Vets.  A better source for you could be researching all agency events and finding minutes from meetings, press releases and the like.  Another good one is the News agency through out the UK and the US.  Carefully navigate the Middle Eastern Sites to be sure you not being feed a line of out and out crapola.  I would highly recomend that you stay clear of the type of stuff you have currently posted .  Most folks here, don't give a hoot about the other sites as we continue to preserve our sites integrity via fact based researched news with sources provided.  You of course are welcome to post anywhere you like and do as you wish, it just appears to me that your attempt to bring new and good info is sincere and I am attempting to save ya a few steps.  It feels good when you get that first really juicy post.  You need only watch K98night or Sara to see how its done.  They are both addicts now and I'm sure will be attending Newsaholics Anonymous after this RV. I will save them a seat.  Good luck to you.<BR>Respectfully,<BR>Quietlearner<BR>

That above was locked.

That being said I am thinking this one may belong in the news. Great find. I'm gonna do some quick research on this and I will repost.

Thanks,

Quietlearner

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

SDR = Special Drawing Rights

Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) are supplementary foreign exchange reserve assets defined and maintained by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Not a currency, SDRs instead represent a claim to currency held by IMF member countries for which they may be exchanged.[1] As they can only be exchanged for Euros, Japanese yen, UK pounds, or US dollars,[imf 1] SDRs may actually represent a potential claim on IMF member countries' nongold foreign exchange reserve assets, which are usually held in those currencies. While they may appear to have a far more important part to play, or, perhaps, an important future role, being the unit of account for the IMF has long been the main function of the SDR.

.638 is the exchange rate of the GBP against the USD.

1 divided by .638 equals $1.567.

8.47 ( don't believe it for a second...) times $1.567 equals $13.275

Hint: Wherever you got the $8.47 probably had a $ sign in front of it, which means it isn't really pegged to the GBP.

With all due respect, stay away from the bozos telling you $8.47, or $4.40 for that matter. It may build to that in the years to come, but it won't start that way. Hope for $.86, and if it comes out higher, sue me and be pleasantly surprised to the upside.

GO RV!

FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE.

whats SDR?

Where does the $8.47 come from in the calculation?

It makes no sense considering that the value of an SDR is based on a weighted basket of the USD, GBP, Yen and Euro.

So again, what is the $8.47 referring to?

Also, countries don't pay anything to the IMF in SDR's, as there is no such currency in physical form. The SDR is a proprietary currency of the IMF which is based on a valuated basket of the above mentioned currency. Any payments are based on the value of a country's local currency in relation to the SDR, which is basically a divisional application of mathematics, not a multiplication.

Representative Rates for Selected Currencies
These rates, normally quoted as currency units per U.S. dollar, are reported daily to the Fund by the issuing central bank. Rates are normally reported for members whose currencies are used in Fund financial transactions (see Financial Transaction Plan).

SDRs per Currency unit       (e.g. $ 1.00 = 0.67734 SDR)
These rates are the official rates used by the Fund to conduct operations with member countries. The rates are derived from the currency's representative exchange rate, as reported by the issuing central bank, and the SDR value of the U.S. dollar rounded to six significant digits. 

Currency units per SDR       (e.g. $ 1.47638 = 1 SDR) 
This rate, which are not used in Fund transactions, is the reciprocal of the SDR per currency unit rate, rounded to six significant digits.  

Per IMF SDR,

I SDR = 1.47638 USD

and 1 USD = 0.67734.