Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Public Apology to Voldimort

A public criticism deserves a pubic apology. Sorry Voldimort. Not knowing anything of your circumstances, I had absolutely no right to criticise your language skills. Hope you accept my apology. After RV how about I buy you dinner at the most amazing hotel in England. You've never seen anything like it. Michelin stars, Duke of Sunderland built it, the Astors threw their most famous parties there... What say you mnnn? :)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

A public criticism deserves a pubic apology. Sorry Voldimort. Not knowing anything of your circumstances, I had absolutely no right to criticise your language skills. Hope you accept my apology. After RV how about I buy you dinner at the most amazing hotel in England. You've never seen anything like it. Michelin stars, Duke of Sunderland built it, the Astors threw their most famous parties there... What say you mnnn? :)

I hope your being sincere Ty.

The bashing of Voldimort was worthy of a grade school play ground.

I did a little research of Vold, and checked his previous posts,

and none, zero, were of any pumping or bashing of others.

If you are sincere, then your as big a man as I have always thought you to be.

We don't always agree, but you keep it respectful.

+1

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 2

I will call out Grammar Nazi's when I see 'em.

No need for that on a public discussion board.

Why? We do not need to be be-littled through the style of what we post in terms of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

It is immature to attack through that route. If your going to argue against someone, at least bring credible knowledge.

Anyone see the movie "The Pacifier?"

I compare Grammar Nazi's to the Gym Teacher who is attempting to fight Vin Diesel, and results to doing the "nipple crippler" in a last move of faith to win the match, only to fail and look pathetic. LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was thinking about what Voldimort said, if I get this wrong let me know.....He was saying that the memo said they were gonna change the currency in January, right? I was thinking, couldn't that be when they RD? Some were saying thats how Turkey did it first of the year. The way I see it,he could be right. BUT, they could still revalue before then, right??? I could see a memo coming out about an RD, but NOT an RV, and with inflation going up they don't really have til January IMO. So he could be right and we could still get an RV this year. Anybody think this is plausible??

I was thinking about what Voldimort said, if I get this wrong let me know.....He was saying that the memo said they were gonna change the currency in January, right? I was thinking, couldn't that be when they RD? Some were saying thats how Turkey did it first of the year. The way I see it,he could be right. BUT, they could still revalue before then, right??? I could see a memo coming out about an RD, but NOT an RV, and with inflation going up they don't really have til January IMO. So he could be right and we could still get an RV this year. Anybody think this is plausible??

• Upvote 4

I do not know of what Volimart circumstances are, but I have had throat cancer and speak with the help of a prosthesis. Don't always sound good, but I manage to get the message across. We are not all perfect. I can't manage the text very well because I don't do it often. Takes a big man to stand up and apologize. Here in my town a 41 year old just died from bull riding accident, but he was on the web using voice recognition. We need to be more tolerate of others. All of us needs to remember that there is someone in worse shape. Just ask the boys back from Iraq.

• Upvote 1

May I come too? Meaning ( you better always specify these days when using some verbs) being physically there with you 2? I love great food ( esp. seafood) ... I'll pay for my meal, Tyron..........

Edited by umbertino

May I come too? Meaning ( you better always specify these days when using some verbs) being physically there with you 2? I love great food ( esp. seafood) ... I'll pay for my meal, Tyron..........

Of course Bello. It will be wonderful to meet. Although, if it is really seafood you want... I know another very special place...

Of course Bello. It will be wonderful to meet. Although, if it is really seafood you want... I know another very special place...

Awesome then... And I'll happily oblige ( with pleasure and it will be a honor infact) if you ever drop by ... You surely know my City from your school memories ( history class) .... Trento ( Council of Trent... 1545-1552... it was dreadfully long, I know)..... And hopefully, since I love travelling....I hope I'll fairly soon have an address also ( but not only) in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.... There you can have ( if you like seafood) heavenly stuff.........And not only that..... Meaning you can have any type of food ( what were you thinking I was referring to?)... The best tropical fruits etc.....Fantastic beaches ( spelled correctly, ok) on the Atlantic Ocean etc.

Edited by umbertino

woohoo!! road trip!! well....ummmmmmm ok, maybe i'll fly instead!

Why not? Might as well be some good come out of this. Let all plan to meet in London. I tell you what, you guys could kill two birds with one stone, while you are here in England change some dinars and avoid some tax? ;)

Awesome then... And I'll happily oblige ( with pleasure and it will be a honor infact) if you ever drop by ... You surely know my City from your school memories ( history class) .... Trento ( Council of Trent... 1545-1552... it was dreadfully long, I know)..... And hopefully, since I love travelling....I hope I'll fairly soon have an address also ( but not only) in Salvador da Bahia, Brazil.... There you can have ( if you like seafood) heavenly stuff.........And not only that..... Meaning you can have any type of food ( what were you thinking I was referring to?)... The best tropical fruits etc.....Fantastic beaches ( spelled correctly, ok) on the Atlantic Ocean etc.

Don't you start with your 'spelled correctly' you trouble maker you! Yeah, lets get to the details when its RVs. Otherwise we will lose the momentum. I think Fran might want to come. I'd like her too. We'll get her drunk on Bellini!

Why not? Might as well be some good come out of this. Let all plan to meet in London. I tell you what, you guys could kill two birds with one stone, while you are here in England change some dinars and avoid some tax? ;)

Don't you start with your 'spelled correctly' you trouble maker you! Yeah, lets get to the details when its RVs. Otherwise we will lose the momentum. I think Fran might want to come. I'd like her too. We'll get her drunk on Bellini!

Matter of factly... I was already ( been doing that for a long time already) considering the idea ( if and when it revals) of exchanging some of my Dinars in the UK and exactly at DinarUK facility(es) if possible.... It would be perfect for me... Only 2 hr flight away.....

Either at DinarUK or at some UK Banks as there's the very real chance that Banks here in Italy won't be ready for that yet ( if ever at all) when it does RV's as I suspect the number of Dinar Investors is incredibly small in this Country.

Edited by umbertino

Whooo hooooo!!! :D

Spelling aside .. what were the circumstances behind this apology ? He really works at B of A and his name was David Wolfe - he actually posted his real name ? Come on... seriously.. ? And a "Swiis Code"? - sorry I don't see the reasoning behind an apology yet . Please advise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Spelling aside .. what were the circumstances behind this apology ? He really works at B of A and his name was David Wolfe - he actually posted his real name ? Come on... seriously.. ? And a "Swiis Code"? - sorry I don't see the reasoning behind an apology yet . Please advise.

I agree. He did not give his real name....it still looks bogus to me. It still seems to me if you work at a bank you should be able to spell or use spell check. And the picture of him at picnic table in a gymnasium where sad people are applying for a job at a BOA? No. That does not compute. IMO we shouldn't make fun of people who cannot spell or use spell check, but his story does not compute.

• Upvote 1

Actually Heinzy, IMO, you owe an apology as well.

With NO facts, you call Voldimort a lier.

David, I'm afraid we will have to let you go. You've cried "Wolfe" one too many times.

Read more:

But if you would have gone to view Voldimort's topics and posts, you would see for your self that you are the lier.

As there are NO pumping or lies in any of his/her posts.

Then you resort to childish defamation.

Unless you're Alice in Wonderland it's "whole" life. No way B of A would even look at you considering your IQ and grammar levels.

Sound the bell, school is in .. sucker.

Read more:

Then you resort to ridicule.

Seriously... "Swiss" Codes & my "hole" life etc. etc. - I don't think we were being overly hard on grammar ... just trying to point out no way in hell he worked for bank.

Case closed.

Read more:

Cause you know that all bank employee are the very best at spelling and gramar. Really. <_<

But wait, now it's out that he could be right.

I believe this rumor may be true, because of this WTO meeting

http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1

This post has been edited by Aqua Dude: Today, 03:50 PM

Read more:

You ridiculed and defamed someones character, with zero facts,

all because your an arrogant spelling nazi.

Yes sir, you owe this person an apology.

Edited by krome2ez

Actually Heinzy, IMO, you owe an apology as well.

With NO facts, you call Voldimort a lier.

David, I'm afraid we will have to let you go. You've cried "Wolfe" one too many times.

Read more:

But if you would have gone to view Voldimort's topics and posts, you would see for your self that you are the lier.

As there are NO pumping or lies in any of his/her posts.

Then you resort to childish defamation.

Unless you're Alice in Wonderland it's "whole" life. No way B of A would even look at you considering your IQ and grammar levels.

Sound the bell, school is in .. sucker.

Read more:

Then you resort to ridicule.

Seriously... "Swiss" Codes & my "hole" life etc. etc. - I don't think we were being overly hard on grammar ... just trying to point out no way in hell he worked for bank.

Case closed.

Read more:

Cause you know that all bank employee are the very best at spelling and gramar. Really. <_<

But wait, now it's out that he could be right.

I believe this rumor may be true, because of this WTO meeting

http://dinarvets.com...__fromsearch__1

This post has been edited by Aqua Dude: Today, 03:50 PM

Read more:

You ridiculed and defamed someones character, with zero facts,

all because your an arrogant spelling nazi.

Yes sir, you owe this person an apology.

ok, so here's the thing............. I wasn't going to say anything but

I stumbled on a chat earlier this afternoon. IF what I think I understood is correct, I know more now than I did then. 1) it LOOKS like he has been banned from posting for the time being. HIS words. 2) the little note pad file that sam.flag posted MAY have been a malicious code. 3) sam.flag has the same IP address as Voldimort, Voldimort claims sam.flag is his sister.

so while i believe we were somewhat childish (I mean we may as well make fun of people for typos) I will not apologize to someone who HAS been deceitful.

I hope your being sincere Ty.

The bashing of Voldimort was worthy of a grade school play ground.

I did a little research of Vold, and checked his previous posts,

and none, zero, were of any pumping or bashing of others.

If you are sincere, then your as big a man as I have always thought you to be.

We don't always agree, but you keep it respectful.

+1

On another thread, something came out that indicated Voldimort had been truthful about something that Tyron had been critical of. Tyron immediately said he owed Voldimort an apology, and immediately I saw this post come up. In my opinion, Tyron was more than sincere, he was honorable.