Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Retminded….bank in Texas

trooper

VNJW (Retminded….bank in Texas): PTR 9/29/11

September 29th, 2011 01:06 pm ·

12:04 PM EST retminded: OK all…just got off the phone with a bank in Texas, located in a Wal-Mart, that stated they recieve 2 days ago cash-in instructions for this IQD event….it DOES NOT MEAN they have a date or rate, but rather are prepared from corporate that they are ready….

retminded: YES…Just now…

retminded: thanks…my intel is mine… shared with alll… not from anywhere but me…so….it is what it is….

• Upvote 9

12:04 PM EST retminded: OK all…just got off the phone with a bank in Texas, located in a Wal-Mart, that stated they recieve 2 days ago cash-in instructions for this IQD event….it DOES NOT MEAN they have a date or rate, but rather are prepared from corporate that they are ready….

retminded: thanks…my intel is mine… shared with alll… not from anywhere but me…so….it is what it is….

I just left the 1st Convenience Bank at Walmart and asked the AREA MANAGER about this and she knew NOTHING of such instructions over ANY of the Walmart banks she oversees.. Which Walmart bank in Texas did you GET this from???

• Upvote 1

I just left the 1st Convenience Bank at Walmart and asked the AREA MANAGER about this and she knew NOTHING of such instructions over ANY of the Walmart banks she oversees.. Which Walmart bank in Texas did you GET this from???

He/or She is lying to you the banks do have the info

• Upvote 2

And we all know exactly what it is. <_<

• Upvote 1