Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is in the UST, waiting on law

Aqua Dude

may not be the fastest, but.......

Lamborghini

they're classics and still have (obviously) iconic styling (and for those reasons I'd still love to own one), but by modern standards they're pretty poor performers.

In reality, they're hot, uncomfortable, unreliable, and by modern standards, slow. A 30,000 dollar mustang GT will beat one in every possible performance test.

Like I said though, I'd still own one. Nothing quite like a Countach, in terms of looks and status and history.

Seriously, what is all the crap about who is being first??? It's stupid. It sounds like an Abbott and Costello skits.

I don't give a rats ass who is first, second or third, as long as it RVs and I'm sure AquaDude couldn't care less.

Leave your ego at home, people!

I have to say, I thought AquaDude was the coolest dude at the Forum with the original post but then he came halfway in with the " 8000$ income vs 2.200$ income therefore the rate must be $3.30" crap, hahahaha....

That is seriously the biggest fail you can make in this, haha! I'm sorry AquaDude but that comment made you totally mortal again!!

My car would be the Aston Martin DB9 convertible. In case you want to know.

That car doesn't come from the factory like that, doesn't have the factory warranty, doesn't have 750 horsepower, and still isn't anywhere near the fastest car on the planet.

I hope your dinar intel is better than your automotive intel. ;-)

I know the Bugatti is super fast, but I'm not spending half a mil to a mil to get one. $90k and get the next BEST thing. I'm talkin about the R35!!! That's right baby Spec-V GTR!! White please!

you know its not how fast you get there Its what you look like when you get thru...............biggrin.gif

Now, that's a point I'm glad you jumped in and made!!! After the enormous speed these guys had me up to, it's a relief to ease back on the gas pedal and run a brush through my hair. LOL

For me, third grade was a very, very long time ago. I have a tough time remembering yesterday, and you want me to go back all those years?

It was a long time ago for me, too, but I still remember it just like it was yesterday. I remember that Hal Johnson stole my pencil one day, and I got in trouble with Mrs. Ellis for yelling at him about it. I remember that I got in trouble another day for reading Pinocchio and didn't hear when the teacher called the spelling words, so I got a 0 on the test that day. I remember a lot of "important" things from that year, but I don't remember a single thing about third grade math.

I agree...I read through the docs also and it is a lot of political mombo jombo that looks to me no more than an open doors dialogue after closed doors to satisfy the public. Banking reform is very broad and can mean a lot of things....ie one currency are continental currencies etc.

+1 one for my Hot Avatar.....!!!

and no she isn't adobe photo shop etc....u could tell if you had the right program ;)

i never said the UST has power to do it, im saying that it is all set up, ready to go, Iraq just needs to pass a law regarding their securities in order for everything to go live.

GREAT post but one question. Why can't I be a lopster? Lol I didn't see anything that said they weren't going to LOP. I am in Iraq and the few Iraqis I come in contact with say the Government has said it will LOP. I hope it doesn't but I don't know. I just want it to be over with.

hahaahha, now thats rich, are you aware of the education level in iraq....are you aware of the computers in iraq....now are you aware of the internet connections in iraq....LMAO......I had to look up what LOP meant in reguards to currency.......and i have a high lvl of education, a computer and a high speed internet connect.......

what the heezer makes anyone think that the common iraqi knows that LOP means to cut off zeros...come on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never ever agree... and i have not read any more posts beyond this... but xyzzy has a good point, quotes seem to be taken out of context and meaning is interpreted to hear what we all want to hear.

So tell me what Securities market means

Seriously, what is all the crap about who is being first??? It's stupid. It sounds like an Abbott and Costello skits.

I don't give a rats ass who is first, second or third, as long as it RVs and I'm sure AquaDude couldn't care less.

Leave your ego at home, people!

I have to say, I thought AquaDude was the coolest dude at the Forum with the original post but then he came halfway in with the " 8000$ income vs 2.200$ income therefore the rate must be $3.30" crap, hahahaha....

That is seriously the biggest fail you can make in this, haha! I'm sorry AquaDude but that comment made you totally mortal again!!

My car would be the Aston Martin DB9 convertible. In case you want to know.

and im totally fine with being mortal, like i implied, i don't need a status of "important" or "guru", im just here to share info....and also about the 8000 divided by 2200 thing....i already came back and said i was wrong on that....but thanks for trying to "put me in my place"... <_<

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 3

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is so funny that Randalln has manged to suck people into thinking he has shown he has a security clearance by posting not merely a public document, but one fully intended by the treasury to inform the public about daily activities! How gullible can you people be!

Also while I have never had nor applied for a clearance, I'm guessing among the first things they tell you is "don't go around telling people you have a clearance". So justsayin as they say...

See this is what i mean , clowns back home sitting on their ass and not knowing anything about the middle east and the DOD and trying to dictate what is real or not .

There are 3 levels of security clearences ,depending on what randalin has he could have true intel . I know people with top secret when i was in Iraq that were working side by side with coronels and told me they did so.

Did not tell me the specifics , but those guys were real , because I had to work them when i was in logistics .

Hey XYZ , you just exposed yourself , go drive your kids to soccer practice or something.

• Upvote 2

Security Clearances are on thing. But "Need To Know" is another. For example, a Missle Technician and a Fire Control Technician in the U.S.N. may both have Top Secret clearances but that does not entitle either one to know about the others work.

I am just saying he could , not saying its impossible. When I was in the green zone back in the day at the DFAC behind the old embassy . people were not exactly using OPSEC .

• Upvote 1

Security Clearances are on thing. But "Need To Know" is another. For example, a Missle Technician and a Fire Control Technician in the U.S.N. may both have Top Secret clearances but that does not entitle either one to know about the others work.

And a Top Secret clearance is not the top clearance, but most citizens do not know that. There are many, many clearances beyond TS that get into the ooga booga stuff.

See this is what i mean , clowns back home sitting on their ass and not knowing anything about the middle east and the DOD and trying to dictate what is real or not .

There are 3 levels of security clearences ,depending on what randalin has he could have true intel . I know people with top secret when i was in Iraq that were working side by side with coronels and told me they did so.

Did not tell me the specifics , but those guys were real , because I had to work them when i was in logistics .

Hey XYZ , you just exposed yourself , go drive your kids to soccer practice or something.

Not picking a fight, but your in the millitary and you don't know how to spell Colonel?

by modern standards they're pretty poor performers.

In reality, they're hot, uncomfortable, unreliable, and by modern standards, slow.

I'd describe all Lamborghini's in this manner, quick in a straight line and sexy but that's about it.

I'm buying a daloren

That's what I'm talking about! :lol:

All I did was point out that Randalin's post where he claimed it showed he had a clearance was in fact just the treasury's daily calendar that they post on the net for anyone to read. Randalin may have a clearance, or not, what possible difference does it make other than him trying to impressive everyone? Its unlikely in the extreme that any information about an RV is available to ANYONE outside the CBI inner circle, so having a US DoD clearance does not help with that no matter how high it is. Further even if he did have some info obtained via his clearance he can not release any of it without violating his oath. So what is the point?

So? Were they bragging about it on the internet? I don't think so.
  • Downvote 3

All I did was point out that Randalin's post where he claimed it showed he had a clearance was in fact just the treasury's daily calendar that they post on the net for anyone to read. Randalin may have a clearance, or not, what possible difference does it make other than him trying to impressive everyone? Its unlikely in the extreme that any information about an RV is available to ANYONE outside the CBI inner circle, so having a US DoD clearance does not help with that no matter how high it is. Further even if he did have some info obtained via his clearance he can not release any of it without violating his oath. So what is the point?

When I was younger, I recall hearing from a relative (this person was relative through marriage, not blood), telling my cousin some stories about when he was on a secret military base. There were things he COULD share and things he COULDN'T share.

I am sure the things he did share were speaking in general instances not giving exact details.

I.e., we test flew newly designed planes

instead of..

I.e., we tested the model 494 fighter through extensive tests... This plane was designed for this particular reason, etc. etc.

See where I am going w/ this?

• Upvote 1

When I was younger, I recall hearing from a relative (this person was relative through marriage, not blood), telling my cousin some stories about when he was on a secret military base. There were things he COULD share and things he COULDN'T share.

I am sure the things he did share were speaking in general instances not giving exact details.

I.e., we test flew newly designed planes

instead of..

I.e., we tested the model 494 fighter through extensive tests... This plane was designed for this particular reason, etc. etc.

See where I am going w/ this?

Exactly!!

Edited by Camelspiderman

I truly think you could sit and argue with a tree!!

I just can't believe you said that you are NOT married!! laugh.gif

If I argued this much with my EXwife, "I" would have become a EX long before I did!!!! blink.gifohmy.giftongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Don't get all upset as I am just poking fun at you on this Friday afternoon!! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Bump

• Upvote 5