Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STOP THE HYPE AND LIES

Well.........OK, but to be honest, this wouldn't be NEARLY as entertaining without them. As long as you keep it real, in your heart, and mind. Who cares what others say?

Without the rumors, we would be swapping cooking recipes. laugh.gif Got any? laugh.gif

Go RV

• Upvote 3

Without the rumors, we would be swapping cooking recipes. laugh.gif Got any? laugh.gif

Go RV

:lol: me got one... here you go... :lol:

STRAWBERRY JELLO CAKE RECIPE

JELLO RECIPE INGREDIENTS

* 1 white cake mix

* 1 package strawberry jello

* 1 package frozen strawberrys

* 1 container topping like Cool Whip

JELLO RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS

Bake cake according to directions. Mix Jell-o with 1 cup warm water. Make several holes in top of cake without going through and then pour Jell-o over cake.

Microwave strawberries until thawed and pour on cake.Add Cool Whip over all and refrigerate until chilled.Serve...enjoy the jello cake !

yummmm.... :drool: hehe

• Upvote 2

Yep ,,,I am keeping it real !!!! Been invested and bought dinar in 2006 in Iraq and like i have said many many times ,, Looking for 2012 or 2013 !!! Face it folks we would all be rich on just how many times we all heard next Monday, next week ,, and for me next year !!!! Lets all look at facts ,,, Number one ,, Iraq is still a mess,, as long as they get USD for the sales of there dinar do they really need the RV ?? Also if we are so close why can you still buy dinar and even the price is falling to buy it in the states as we speak and they got lay-away now to buy dinar !!!! Does this sound to you all this is going to happen soon ????? Come on people you all do see this dont you ???? The only people who is making any money on this is the ones who has been selling to you all here in the states for $1000 to 1200 a million ,,, I bought mine from 720 to 854 a million in Iraq and right now you still can buy it for $854.and some change in Iraq ,,, Again,,, who is getting rich already !!!! So go on and buy more dinar and Iraq will have 1 to 1 all buy itself and you will be holding wall paper !!!!!

• Upvote 1