Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STOP THE HYPE AND LIES

Every day we wake to some guru stating that today is the "day". Okie and the PTR guys keep churning up the hype - for what reason? If they are nor "pumpers", why are they telling all these lies? Today one post stated that we will be cashing out on the 30th, while another states that "maybe" 2012-2013 for the RV. After 15 months at this I am pissed and tired. I suggest that we hold every guru responsible for their quotes - especially the ones where they clain to have inside information. It's all BS. If anyone of these guys or gals really knew the rate/date they would end up swimming with the fishes if they talked. Frankly, I don't believe that Shabibi knows at this point.

NO MORE of this "IMHO" stuff. Either they have facts or they are just guessing and posting this stuff to sound like they are connected. NUFF IS NUFF. We don't deserve this.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Every day we wake to some guru stating that today is the "day". Okie and the PTR guys keep churning up the hype - for what reason? If they are nor "pumpers", why are they telling all these lies? Today one post stated that we will be cashing out on the 30th, while another states that "maybe" 2012-2013 for the RV. After 15 months at this I am pissed and tired. I suggest that we hold every guru responsible for their quotes - especially the ones where they clain to have inside information. It's all BS. If anyone of these guys or gals really knew the rate/date they would end up swimming with the fishes if they talked. Frankly, I don't believe that Shabibi knows at this point.

NO MORE of this "IMHO" stuff. Either they have facts or they are just guessing and posting this stuff to sound like they are connected. NUFF IS NUFF. We don't deserve this.

Well.........OK, but to be honest, this wouldn't be NEARLY as entertaining without them. As long as you keep it real, in your heart, and mind. Who cares what others say?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I understand your frustration, and I know that there are a lot of people out there that feel the very same. Dinar Vets allow these posts to be brought over from other sites, so the only accountability, is here. I personally don't mind them, and some are very entertaining. My only thought about some of these Guru's predictions, is that there are some trusting people who might read their posts, and purchase additional dinars based on their bogus information.

My only suggestion is, if you don't want to read these, just don't click on the post. It would certainly limit your frustration. For everyone else, just take them for what they are.....entertainment!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

No disrespect but I have to disagree, My opinion its not really entertainment and most of us just cant ignore the links when we know that the lies get posted not to entertain us but to scam the newbies in this investment just like most of us did before we realized its just dealers pumping BS Stories to sell more dinar.

i see nothing entertaining about somebody spending what they cant afford thinking that's there chance to change there life and secure there families future based on a false statements and lies.

I wish this site would be used to share credible advise and information among investors not this ongoing never ending RV Tomorrow BS!! ITS GETTING OLD :angry:

• Upvote 3

No disrespect but I have to disagree, My opinion its not really entertainment and most of us just cant ignore the links when we know that the lies get posted not to entertain us but to scam the newbies in this investment just like most of us did before we realized its just dealers pumping BS Stories to sell more dinar.

i see nothing entertaining about somebody spending what they cant afford thinking that's there chance to change there life and secure there families future based on a false statements and lies.

I wish this site would be used to share credible advise and information among investors not this ongoing never ending RV Tomorrow BS!! ITS GETTING OLD :angry:

ok jn1966, +1 for having a difference of opinion and not resorting to childish name calling and words that need to be ummm bleeped out!

There are a few folks who are interested in keeping it real and do some very informative chats. Included in that category would be Bond Lady and Kaparoni. They just work to bring forth the information and decipher it. They don't pump any currency trader (that I know of) and keep their information to factual information through articles relating to Iraq and this investment.

The IQD Team started out to be just a source for information but I see now they are associated with DB and have a promotional code listed on their website. That means they're getting the kickbacks from referrals. Well, at least they're not hiding the fact as others have done in the past.

I completely get your frustration Eagle. I wonder if investors of other commodities see this kind of drama and deceipt in their investments that aren't Dinar related. Hang in there. One day our ship will come in. Hope I'm at the dock!!!

Namaste.

eagle. A +1 to you:)

The best observation I have seen from an observer is the one I read this morning. The man has said, much as Adam has said, that an RV is NOT going to happen until several things actually HAPPEN.

GURUs across the internet have now "abandoned" their earier hypes that a fully announced and acknowleged GOI needs to be in-place, and a fully implemented Erbil (INCLUDING the HCL) needs to be IN-PLACE first.

Then even Adam added that the way to FORCAST the RV is to WATCH THE AUCTIONS!

Here is the Marine's observation that I brought over:

======================================================================

The RV will NOT happen until Erbil (which includes HCL as you will see below) is implemented, the GOI is fully formed and announced and...a new securities law is put in place. Forget about all this rumor mill, secret high level source stuff telling it's going to happen every week. It is not based in fact and will hurt you emotionally to keep looking for this every week (or day). Dig in for a long term wait and hopefully be surprised

I think it is sad that these ....'gurus' (??) have chosen to get their 15 minutes of fame at the emotional expense of so many others.

Be logical if these 'gurus' (??) had the sources "so high up that if I told you who they were, you'd get a nose bleed" then FOX, CNN, NBC and every other news agency would be salivating and trying to get them on their payroll.

Now one of them is saying the IMF computers cannot push because of a software glitch...COW CHIPS!

They planned for the millennium for a decade and, worldwide, there were no glitches. They have planned for nearly a decade for this RV.

How foolish do you think we are to fall for the 'software' excuse?

Please, if you have real, VERIFIABLE news then, by all means, share. If not shut the hell up.

Fact is, people like to lie.

And people like hearing lies if the lie is "POSITIVE" and the message of the lie is what they want to hear.

Hearing what they want to hear is much more important than hearing the truth. The listner tell themselves that intel guy will be right someday.

If you like the information, then you assign it hope. If you don't like the information, then of just say the word "SMOKE" and it will no longer be considered.

• Upvote 3

i love all the rumors, lies, stories, etc. it is incredibly entertaining to see what they come up with next. if you can't just look at it and know none of it matters until something really happens, and you are gullible to believe any of this crap, you probably shouldn't have gotten into this in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned...those that pass on those BS guru posts are just as guilty as the posters themselves. For all that say it's just entertainment.......I say BS. If I want entertainment, I'll turn on the TV......I come to the site for information...not to be lied to, I've got teenage grandchildren for that B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As far as I'm concerned...those that pass on those BS guru posts are just as guilty as the posters themselves. For all that say it's just entertainment.......I say BS. If I want entertainment, I'll turn on the TV......I come to the site for information...not to be lied to, I've got teenage grandchildren for that B)

But then this board would be dead. It is ALL hype and lies until the new rate actually shows its pretty little head

• Upvote 1

When it comes to this site I think you are missing the point!!

If you were a newbie and came to DV (most do) and read a post from let's say Okie or any of these "Everyday it is going to RV" type gurus and then you read the comments from the members on this site, I would think it would give you a quick lesson on who to listen to and who to not listen to!!!

EXAMPLE: Adam Montana makes a post, you SHOULD read it!!

EXAMPLE: Bondlady makes a post, you SHOULD read it!!

EXAMPLE: Okie or TK makes a post, well you SHOULD ....................... it!!

Adam has stated that this info is allowed to be brought here for us to break down the info/try to find ANY proof in what they are saying and also for ENTERTAINMENT !!

Look, I know this "everyday" stuff gets old for you guys and gals!!

Heck it gets really old for us MODS because we have to read "it" and then deal with all your comments!!

Just do yourself a favor and try and skip the post if they drive you mad!!

The first thing I do is skim through the post and as soon as I see $4.50, $8.00 or $13.00 etc...... I STOP at that point and call it another BS post from another site!!

Sorry for being so long winded here but I am just trying to help!! smile.gif

Bump

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When it comes to this site I think you are missing the point!!

If you were a newbie and came to DV (most do) and read a post from let's say Okie or any of these "Everyday it is going to RV" type gurus and then you read the comments from the members on this site, I would think it would give you a quick lesson on who to listen to and who to not listen to!!!

EXAMPLE: Adam Montana makes a post, you SHOULD read it!!

EXAMPLE: Bondlady makes a post, you SHOULD read it!!

EXAMPLE: Okie or TK makes a post, well you SHOULD ....................... it!!

Adam has stated that this info is allowed to be brought here for us to break down the info/try to find ANY proof in what they are saying and also for ENTERTAINMENT !!

Look, I know this "everyday" stuff gets old for you guys and gals!!

Heck it gets really old for us MODS because we have to read "it" and then deal with all your comments!!

Just do yourself a favor and try and skip the post if they drive you mad!!

The first thing I do is skim through the post and as soon as I see $4.50, $8.00 or $13.00 etc...... I STOP at that point and call it another BS post from another site!!

Sorry for being so long winded here but I am just trying to help!! smile.gif

Bump

Well said! We love your voice of reason, Bump

• Upvote 3

I agree with Bump!!! Dinar Vets has several sections for people to get information from, for those that truly just want information. They have rumors for those that want to hear possibilities!! Some of the possibilities are way out there, but cannot be proved or disapproved, and so, they are rumors!!!

Pick a section that you feel good about, and that doesn't make you crazy, and keep negativity out your life, and ours!!

Whether you call this entertainment, information, waste of time posts, etc, is totally up to the person reading the post. I personnally like the rumors section. Do I believe most of it? NO! Do I attack the person that posted it, or the person that wrote it? NO!

Enjoy Dinar Vets for what it is, and not what you want it to be. Leave that to Adam, or one of his Mods.

I for one like this site!!!

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2

I have been reading posts on this forum for quite some time and rarely do I feel the need to post anything. I know enough to say I have nothing intelligent to bring to the conversation on this site. But having said that, can't we all just get along...life is too short to get hung up on the small stuff! Just my two cents. :twocents:

This RV train will pull into the station when it is good and ready, sit back and enjoy the ride. The posts can be quite entertaining, but the responses to the posts are even more entertaining!

Bump, you do a great job and I appreciate the way you calm things down in your posts! :twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Try going on 8 years :P

The people i feel for are those who pay for Intel that is always wrong.......there are scam artist just waiting for the next batch of newbies to subscribe to their site thinking they will miss out or not be informed like everyone else. People are hurting for some this is there last chance to make it.Those who feed on the week shall be punished soon enough.I believe we all should watch out for each other and not be afraid to say it the way it is.There is nothing wrong or negative about the truth.