Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I work at the bank

I have never seen such hatred from people in my hole life. I have to say I would hate to be any of your friend. Well thank God I'm not because I would have to slap each and ever one of you who bash. well there you have it I will not post anything on here any more. Im an truly sorry for try to give you the info I have. But thank you for at least reading it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Look you !@#$%^ not everyone is perfect so go shove one and shut the hell up. I'm sorry that you ignorant fool believe everything so when someone does come with some truth you can only bash because your pissed.

My, my, why so angry... Voldimort. It was a fair comment. The RV is a very, very, very important matter and will be dealt with at a very, very, very high level. Sorry, but you just didn't seem like that level person to me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

@#$% okie he is a dumb *********** who owns one of the biggest dinar internet site that sale dinar. and you all go and listen to what he say. then you go buy more and more. you all are such fools

ummmm no, we don't (well most of us don't) Okie is purely entertainment

Relax, based on grammar and the fact that this cat used Swiss code rather than swift codes it's total and complete BS nothing to worry about here! Nice try though

THANK you for clearing that up for me!! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what the Swiss had to do with Iraq's RV!! NOW i get it +1

I have never seen such hatred from people in my hole life. I have to say I would hate to be any of your friend. Well thank God I'm not because I would have to slap each and ever one of you who bash. well there you have it I will not post anything on here any more. Im an truly sorry for try to give you the info I have. But thank you for at least reading it.

I have to admit I have met alot of holes in my life. Your post and picture just doesn't add up. Two many people come on this board to mess with us, if I am wrong I apologize but I think you are one of those folks.

• Upvote 3

I have to admit I have met alot of holes in my life. Your post and picture just doesn't add up. Two many people come on this board to mess with us, if I am wrong I apologize but I think you are one of those folks.

Look, he works at a Swiss Bank of America in a town called Holes. He's legit!

• Upvote 3

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

Wow really??? You got a memo of "SWISS" codes??? that word is nowhere near SWIFT on the keyboard so it WAS NOT a TYPO which tells me you DO NOT WORK in a bank and DID NOT SEE a MEMO

CMON people REALLY??? You get joy out of LYING to others??? Does it give you great satisfaction? ENOUGH ALREADY!!! :mad::angry:

• Upvote 1

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

• Upvote 4

Look you !@#$%^ not everyone is perfect so go shove one and shut the hell up. I'm sorry that you ignorant fool believe everything so when someone does come with some truth you can only bash because your pissed.

David, David, David, settle down ,,,, and it's Swift Codes not Swiss Codes - your story like the cheese has several holes in it. I really like your picture at the Mario Cart "character luncheon", Sweet. WHERE'S YOSHI ?

Edited by Heinzy444

I would like to apologize on behalf of my fellow members who seem it is necessary to be "Grammar Nazis." In normal dicussion forums, it appears if a person feels that they wish to attack another member, they may do so through critiquing grammar. Why? Because they don't have any other substatnial information to bring to the table to argue your point.

This is not an English class. We are not writing a thesis paper. We are not looking to be graded on our grammar and punctuation on every post. So why would people go there? I call it.... "Stirring the pot.."

Back to the topic at hand.... I am by no means calling you a liar, as the information you received or became informed of could be real. The interpretation of that message could be entirely different. What I mean by that... Anything we find out prior to happening with certain details, such as "currency codes, letters of intent, etc. etc." Would not bode well for us IQD speculative investors. See, you can telegraph a R/D (1000:1/LOP), but you can't telegraph a R/V.

So, in reality, in this situation I would rather find that you were lying than telling the truth.. Because the outcome likely from the information you provide will not be positive for us. When Turkey decided to go the route of removing 6 zeros, they did it at the beginning of the year (January). They also had sent out letters clearly explaining how the scenario will play out.

So for the sake of IQD-holders hoping for a postivie outcome, I surely hope your information is wrong.

Edited by Darin
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Ephesians 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Jesus Christ, please save me from these quotes that keep getting posted here.

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1