Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I work at the bank

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Seriously? Even signed with your real name? If so, I recommend removing your name from the bottom of your post. That is if you really are concerned about your job. If not concerned then why not attach the memo?

No worries...name not real . What we need is the name of his english teacher to make sure our kids stay our of their classroom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OK just would like to say I work at the BOA bank we did receive a memo of Swiss codes I can say it is not for the RV to be on the 30th or the 1st of October. The codes were to tell us they are going to be changing there currency but it will be on the first week of January. The codes were to tell us to start to prepare for the RV in the up and coming 2012 fiscal year. I truly wish I could copy this memo and post it for you all. But I will get into great trouble for doing so since it is private info that cant be released.

Thank You,

David Wolfe

10:29 AM [Andie_Z] FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THIS MORNING: Got some news for you… Yesterday I got a call from a trust friend whose niece is a branch manager with Wells Fargo in the Waco area. She called my friend, a CEO of a company, and said that she just got a memo from WF Corporate. The memo stated that the Swift codes had come to the banks and that Dinar holders could be cashing out on Friday (9/30). She did not give a rate, but did say that we would be “very, very ” happy. We got the call about an hour after the memo came down

Read more:

Here you go ready for the weekend pumpers

Thank You,

David Wolfe

We have to ask ourselves one question, and that is" Does this post hold any credibility whatsoever " I don't know ask D Wolfebiggrin.gif ..........................nah

• Upvote 1

Well.... If this was something to go into effect at the "1st of the year.."

That may not be a good thing.....

See, you can plan, educate, and prepare accordingly for a R/D (Lop) by giving dates of implementation... But... a R/V would come out of no where...

So, if this is "true" I don't necessarily see it as a good thing.

Turkey did their R/D and implemented it the beginning of the year... That is when it went into effect.

• Upvote 1

Thank You,

David Wolfe

David, I'm afraid we will have to let you go. You've cried "Wolfe" one too many times.

Sergei Prokofiev

B of A Manager

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Thank You,

David Wolfe

"They will be changing THERE currency" Good God, you work at a bank and you're semi-literate?

If they told BOA they would revalue by January, that's kind of letting the cat out of the bag, right? Everybody at BOA would buy dinar, and all their friends...makes no sense. the CBI will NOT telegraph when the RV will occur to anyone. Not even a bank.

Bull.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well.... If this was something to go into effect at the "1st of the year.."

That may not be a good thing.....

See, you can plan, educate, and prepare accordingly for a R/D (Lop) by giving dates of implementation... But... a R/V would come out of no where...

So, if this is "true" I don't necessarily see it as a good thing.

Turkey did their R/D and implemented it the beginning of the year... That is when it went into effect.

I don't know Darin. Do you really think they will be sending their codes to someone who doesn't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'? Hmmm... hard one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is a pic of me to prove that I do work for BOA. In this pic I was doing hiring. Also would like to say not every time someone types or writes they do it correctly. So stop bashing cos you are a fool I bet you have mistakes also.

post-41576-131731906982_thumb.png

Edited by voldimort
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know Darin. Do you really think they will be sending their codes to someone who doesn't know the difference between 'their' and 'there'? Hmmm... hard one.

Look you !@#$%^ not everyone is perfect so go shove one and shut the hell up. I'm sorry that you ignorant fool believe everything so when someone does come with some truth you can only bash because your pissed.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oh well, this just might be the best scam yet......Somebody is making money off the Dinar, but it ain't me.....no truth to nothing being posted... :(

Relax, based on grammar and the fact that this cat used Swiss code rather than swift codes it's total and complete BS nothing to worry about here! Nice try though

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

David, Don't worry about losing your job with BOA. I'm sure a person of your credibility can allways get a good job with OKIE !!!

@#$% okie he is a dumb *********** who owns one of the biggest dinar internet site that sale dinar. and you all go and listen to what he say. then you go buy more and more. you all are such fools

Edited by voldimort
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a pic of me to prove that I do work for BOA. In this pic I was doing hiring. Also would like to say not every time someone types or writes they do it correctly. So stop bashing cos you are a fool I bet you have mistakes also.

Hiring? Those people you were hiring look real excited at the prospect of landing a job at BOA. Was it at a BOA fair?

As a matter of fact the people sitting at the table look more like they are at a health fair waiting for their results.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2