Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

USA Financial Meltdown!!!!

Maymay

Dear fellow Americans...

I just had a chance to watch this public documentary about the $700,000,000,000 bail out of our economy. The bottom line was they had to get that money from us the US tax payers. So we should own our own mortgages and forgive our own debt., but instead we loaned the money to banks so they could survive and we had to lose our houses or go bankrupt because we gave the Fed.'s and banks the money. WE ALL SHOULD BE FURIOUS!!! We SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN OUR HOUSES BACK PAID IN FULL!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/america-bankrupt-banks-inside-meltdown/

• Upvote 1

The Fed by design will be the undoing of the USA as we know it....the ability to freely print money backed by nothing more than hope and change will kill our currency....we may be trading in USD for IQD before this is over....hang on to your IQD...it is backed by oil....not Obama...

• Upvote 1

All By Design... These criminals are at the end of their rope! Thank God..

Go Republic, GO RV!!!

Here's an even more alarming video about losing our freedoms...

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/end-liberty/

Living in hong kong you need to clean up your own country

Hey truckdriver..not quite sure how to interpret your comment.. I am an American and God led me to Hong Kong.. so take it up with him.

PS. I am a Master Electrician and was a building and electrical contractor in the states then... economic failure of the US..guess what buddy..I spent 6000.00 USD to retrain myself so I would have a job. Yea, guess what.. I got my CDL-A license and I got a job with Maverick Transportation LLC out of North Carolina. Worked for a year, got awards for being the best one out of the hundreds of drivers for fuel efficiency. Then got laid off due to still downturns in the trucking industry.. then as God had led me into trucking.. He then led me out and overseas...

Loved driving truck.. seeing the beautiful USA.

Thanks for your support..!