Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Next time Obama manifests into one of your dreams, tell him to get off his ass and get this Rv done! Time's a Wastin!!

They live, we sleep. -_-

http://www.youtu.be/L86AAGZ9BBg :lol:

oops, sorry about that. :lol:

No problem I will tell him that, and could you do me a favour, if this is the year and you see this last dream of mine come to pass, remember that God is real, and make sure your life is in a position, for him to say to you, well done thy good and faithful servant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No problem I will tell him that, and could you do me a favour, if this is the year and you see this last dream of mine come to pass, remember that God is real, and make sure your life is in a position, for him to say to you, well done thy good and faithful servant.

So when it doesn't come to pass, does that mean God isn't real? This is just foolishness. It makes a mockery out of belief in God. People's belief in God is NOT contigent upon a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. To suggest so is bearing false witness.

• Upvote 2

So when it doesn't come to pass, does that mean God isn't real? This is just foolishness. It makes a mockery out of belief in God. People's belief in God is NOT contigent upon a revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. To suggest so is bearing false witness.

I think you already know the answer to your question. and your opinion is your opinion.

And some people dont beleive in God, and you dont know what God can use to make them beleivers.

And as to being a false witness, I made no suggestions to bear such.

I think you already know the answer to your question. and your opinion is your opinion.

And some people dont beleive in God, and you dont know what God can use to make them beleivers.

And as to being a false witness, I made no suggestions to bear such.

You strongly suggested that an RV in October PROVES that God is real. Conversely, that implies that no RV in October PROVES God is not real. You can't imply one without implying the other. That is wrong. That is a flawed premise. To imply God does not exist if no RV occurs in October is to bear false witness. Dream or no dream, an RV in October (or no RV in October) neither proves nor disproves the existence of God.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thank you for having the guts to share. I enjoyed reading both your posts.

Have a nice weekend,

Kimberlye B)

Thanks you kimberlye, and same to you and everyone else on the forum have a good evening and I will be on High Alert from tommorrow October 1 thru October 31st.

Coincidentally I purchased my first set of dinar on October 6th 2010, all the best to you.

• Upvote 1

You strongly suggested that an RV in October PROVES that God is real. Conversely, that implies that no RV in October PROVES God is not real. You can't imply one without implying the other. That is wrong. That is a flawed premise. To imply God does not exist if no RV occurs in October is to bear false witness. Dream or no dream, an RV in October (or no RV in October) neither proves nor disproves the existence of God.

No..he was saying IF his dream comes true this year in the form of an RV keep in mind that God was behind it

the OP already stated two things....

1: He will receive riches in October which may be tied to the RV or his other financial project

2: No year was given

Therefore how you get he was implying God isn't real if it doesn't happen this October is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

do you see were it say 000,000.00 well that must mean something like $0 lol. ive had these dreams to but im still waiting on them. try having a dream your being chased by a cheetah in a pyramid. then running to the top and at the top he is standing there and says to you i win. while you are breathing hard and scared cos you were thought you were being chased. then the cheatah say to you you can have what ever is in this pyramid. so in the pyramid there is tons og gold and silver. now that is a cool dream. go RV

This is so funny. My hearty laugh for the day :D :D :D :D

do you see were it say 000,000.00 well that must mean something like $0 lol. ive had these dreams to but im still waiting on them. try having a dream your being chased by a cheetah in a pyramid. then running to the top and at the top he is standing there and says to you i win. while you are breathing hard and scared cos you were thought you were being chased. then the cheatah say to you you can have what ever is in this pyramid. so in the pyramid there is tons og gold and silver. now that is a cool dream. go RV

This is so funny. My hearty laugh for the day :D :D :D :D

No..he was saying IF his dream comes true this year in the form of an RV keep in mind that God was behind it

the OP already stated two things....

1: He will receive riches in October which may be tied to the RV or his other financial project

2: No year was given

Therefore how you get he was implying God isn't real if it doesn't happen this October is beyond me.

Thank you for clarifying that for this person. Somehow I dont think they really want to understand what i said.

Thank you for clarifying that for this person. Somehow I dont think they really want to understand what i said.

No problem,Thank you for being kind enough to share your story with us.

I definitely do hope it's this October that our wait will end.I'm ready to end my debt in one fell swoop instead of step by step like I've been going lately.A man who is debt free is a servant to no other man.I'm also planning to do some great things for some great Christian people that have helped me in my hard times along the way.And of course I would like to prepare myself and others for the future world crises that I think lies ahead.Your statement that the 'blessing' for you may lie in another investment is a little worrying indeed though.We can just hope for the best at the moment,and I do hope you will keep us informed if you receive anymore revelations.

A while ago somebody posted asking us when we thought it would RV. I talked about your very post as I have never forgotten it. I mentioned that you said that you had been told that you would be blessed in October. I said that I had faith in your date and I was holding you to it. I still believe so let the RV come in October. Thanks for sharing again. God Bless

No problem,Thank you for being kind enough to share your story with us.

I definitely do hope it's this October that our wait will end.I'm ready to end my debt in one fell swoop instead of step by step like I've been going lately.A man who is debt free is a servant to no other man.I'm also planning to do some great things for some great Christian people that have helped me in my hard times along the way.And of course I would like to prepare myself and others for the future world crises that I think lies ahead.Your statement that the 'blessing' for you may lie in another investment is a little worrying indeed though.We can just hope for the best at the moment,and I do hope you will keep us informed if you receive anymore revelations.

Yes I could understand why you would find that statement a little worrying, but I am involved in something else that can be a tremendous blessing as well, but i am also in the dinar, one or if not both , can only come in october, so lets hope both will come in october , so that we all can rejoice at the same time as we are all blessed. Time will tell , lets just pray we dont have to wait another year.

Yes I could understand why you would find that statement a little worrying, but I am involved in something else that can be a tremendous blessing as well, but i am also in the dinar, one or if not both , can only come in october, so lets hope both will come in october , so that we all can rejoice at the same time as we are all blessed. Time will tell , lets just pray we dont have to wait another year.

I thought you said on PD that this was the only source from which your blessing could come from...so which is it?

Or ya know...maybe to pay the way for missionaries and little stuff like that.Unless you think sugar and sunshine can pay for everything

Quit being so negative all the time.Every church that asks for money isn't some greedy millionaire megachurch trying to scam people.

I Find it very interesting for those that say they are no longer under the "old laws" (old testament) yet they go there (old testament) to re-institute tithing and don't even overstand what the tithes were...smh..

I Find it very interesting for those that say they are no longer under the "old laws" (old testament) yet they go there (old testament) to re-institute tithing and don't even overstand what the tithes were...smh..

But can you show me where Jesus ever said to stop tithing to further Gods Work?

He didn't seem to mind the poor widow or the others who were giving money in the temple

And a Church is like a modern day temple,it needs money to keep going.Where is the problem?

• Upvote 1

He didn't seem to mind the poor widow or the others who were giving money in the temple

And a Church is like a modern day temple,it needs money to keep going.Where is the problem?

ok, so I MUST admit, that I am not a very religious person,but I hate to be left out, so here is my contribution:

I get down on my knees and pray everyday - on my own turf - on my own time. One of the things that I pray for, is that people with power will get good sense, and that people with good sense will get power... and that the rest of us will be blessed with the patience and the strength to survive the people like you in the meantime! -Julia Sugarbaker( Designing women)

Kinda fits in nicely with our situation with the Dinar, no?

Simple the tithe wasn't money as shown in both Old and New testament i mean seriously, you and I both know there is NO commandment to tithe money found anywhere in the Bible and Yahshu'a even told the Disciples/apostles to shed themselves of such earthly things like money before walking with him. Tithe what you are supposed to tithe look it up, its NOT money. Yahshu'a tells us that the truth does not need to be defended by us because the truth stands on its own merits. What is the TRUTH?. Thy WORD is thy TRUTH, So again I ask you, What does "The WORD say the tithes were ?. Peace.

Simple the tithe wasn't money as shown in both Old and New testament i mean seriously, you and I both know there is NO commandment to tithe money found anywhere in the Bible and Yahshu'a even told the Disciples/apostles to shed themselves of such earthly things like money before walking with him. Tithe what you are supposed to tithe look it up, its NOT money. Yahshu'a tells us that the truth does not need to be defended by us because the truth stands on its own merits. What is the TRUTH?. Thy WORD is thy TRUTH, So again I ask you, What does "The WORD say the tithes were ?. Peace.

Ok I think I understand you now.

But could you please tel me how a non profit Church is supposed to survive without members putting money towards it's funding?