Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wow.........scary...........delusion is such an insidious malady..............God has always "spoken" to me through others.............

Well he spoke to Joseph thru dreams and it took Joseph 13 years to get the promise God gave him , and coincidentally, this is 13 years since i had those dreams in 1998-2011 and I am beleiving I will be like Joseph and also receive my promise in 13 years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thank you for sharing your dream...it is very encouraging. Love dreams and especially dreams from God. Bless you and I pray it will be this October. My mom, who is also invested has been telling me October as well, which she says is just a feeling...not based on any other information.

Have a good one :)

• Upvote 4

Some may call all of this coincidence , some may call me a pumper, some may call me nuts, I just call me a man who hears from God thru dreams.

Blessed, thank you for your post :) I think that it is awesome that you have been blessed with that gift.

My husband and I have had two different Pastors (at two different times) lately prophesy over us that there will be financial increase in our home soon and we need to plan (this was just part of the message we were blessed with). We were told that this is Gods gift, but to continue to be faithful to God, our church, each other, continue to be faithful tithers and a blessing to those around us. Our gift may not even have anything to do with the dinar but I know that increase (financial prosperity is what one Pastor said) is coming, just have no idea when.

There are some who dont believe in Him, I know, but for those of us who do...Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He will take care of us. It maybe a long road, it may not be the dinar.... but dont give up. He loves His children and wants what is best for them! He will provide... God Bless :)

By the way, October works for me :) GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 3

blessed2bless, love that name by the way. God speaks to each one of us in different ways in the same way that a teacher would use different visual/auditory/hands on approaches to teach their pupils. God speaks through all His creation but our receptors are dulled through sin so we don't hear Him. Someone assuming that God only speaks to them through other people puts God in a box that we know He does not fit in.

I enjoyed your post and pray God’s continued blessing in your life.

PS

I received something from, lets say, somewhere else that people would consider me a wacko for believeing that falls in line with your dream, so lets just say I for one think you are on target.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for sharing. I love to dream as well. I don't dobt that you had your dream God speaks through dreams to many its just we dont really remember or we just write it off. My b-day is in october so im hoping you are right. Good post :)

BULLCRAP!!!!!

NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN! HEARD THIS JUNK DAY AFTER DAY MONTH AFTER MONTH FOR YEARS....

I dont blame you for lashing out because we have been promised like this before but one thing i do know for certain GOD doesnt lie!!!!! its usually people that either misinterpret what GOD is saying or straight up lying so you have to take it for what its worth but i do believe this person and what GOD has showed him.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Blessed, thank you for your post :) I think that it is awesome that you have been blessed with that gift.

My husband and I have had two different Pastors (at two different times) lately prophesy over us that there will be financial increase in our home soon and we need to plan (this was just part of the message we were blessed with). We were told that this is Gods gift, but to continue to be faithful to God, our church, each other, continue to be faithful tithers and a blessing to those around us. Our gift may not even have anything to do with the dinar but I know that increase (financial prosperity is what one Pastor said) is coming, just have no idea when.

There are some who dont believe in Him, I know, but for those of us who do...Psalm 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He will take care of us. It maybe a long road, it may not be the dinar.... but dont give up. He loves His children and wants what is best for them! He will provide... God Bless :)

By the way, October works for me :) GO RV!!!!!

continue to be faithful tithers ?

Why, does the church need a new gymnasium?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Are you that religous guru that took up with frank saying you saw/predicted the RV back in June or something??

Something isent right when you mix religion with personal profit/gain.....always smells like MLM.....

No, and neither am I anyone that you know. So the only thing I would say to you is beleive it or not.

Does not change a thing about what is going to come to pass.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Great Post and remember what the pastor said DO NOT NEED TO BE QUALIFIED BY ANY MAN........... and yes God does speak to us in dreams you just have to be willing to listen:

“‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy. And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke; the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day. And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.’”

—Acts 2:17-21

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for sharing your story. I read your first thread last night before I went to sleep and honestly was on the fence as to whether or not to believe it. I have a feeling you are sincere and now I feel better about this. When the Lord speaks to you that is above mans reproach, don't let any negative comments bother you.

• Upvote 2

We dont have a gymnasium :) I understand your skepticism. It is hard to understand tithe from where you are sitting I guess.

But see, I believe that our tithe is to help grow Gods kingdom. I believe that I honor God with my tithes through our church. We have been blessed with helping so many other people through tithes and offerings! Whether it be homeless with food, blankets, Jackets in the winter or just cold bottled water in the summer, a member of our congregation who has their electric shut off and the church turns it back on, to the family who is struggling to put food on their table. Giving is a blessing. It makes you feel good! It is a way to help others and spread Gods love. I am blessed to be a blessing to others :) Because our family believes in giving and helping others we have seen God work in our lives in awesome ways! Bless and be blessed...God loves to bless his children and sometimes the blessing comes through other people....

Anyway, no we don't have a gym :) ... we don't have a big building or a bookstore or coffee shop (and please understand I am not knocking the ones that do! We just dont have that LOL) . We belong to a church who depends on our tithes and offerings to help our community how ever God wants. God Bless :)

• Upvote 5

Good post. Thanks for sharing. I have also felt that it would be october., but don't know why I have this feeling. I can't say I fully agree with God having spoken to you. This is not because I don't believe you it's just my faith does not run to that level. Hope you are right. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Or ya know...maybe to pay the way for missionaries and little stuff like that.Unless you think sugar and sunshine can pay for everything

Quit being so negative all the time.Every church that asks for money isn't some greedy millionaire megachurch trying to scam people.

• Upvote 4