Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BGG Chat

iraqimillionaire

09/29/2011[Papatom] is Poppy now gonna show as poppy3? i was looking at the usernames....

[Papatom] hello wma (wilma)

[bGG] Looks like Poppy will be a while....but he is loaded in now.

[bGG] Olla a.q!!

[A.Q] hello anybody in here?':?

[bGG] We're all here.

[A.Q] hola to you BGG

[bGG] Any news G max??

[bGG] I been glued to this computer all day!!

[bGG] From OOM: the breaking news was that the forex swift codes are verified at the bank levels.... and we're just waiting to see rate

[phttrader] Article on DD states that Kurds and Bagdad are 90% agreement on HCL. The 10% diasgreement is over (you guessed it) who controls the money. Still they are working at it feverishly.

[bGG] We are going to have a small recorded call available on this site only ready for upload at about 8:00 pm CST.

[A.Q] Yes I have had a report that in texas a bank in a walmart received excess to a site for the dinar cash in procedures this morning! wooohooo

[Transporter] Im in

[bGG] a.q - wow!!

[bGG] We could use that!!

[A.Q] I know I was so excited about pee'd my pants.....I said no way they said YES way got it early this morning when manager reported

[phttrader] If we could get our hands on that we could learn a LOT about whats about to happen.

[Papatom] A.Q wow...good news...and let me say....it's nice to see you here....

[A.Q] just trying this color dont like that blue bad memories...lol

[A.Q] you as well papatom

[phttrader] Daisy, can you get your bank guy on this??

[bGG] My first call (maybe the second) was a UST source saying that they were contacted twice today - that today was the day.

[A.Q] waiting to see if this manager lets her know the instructions or maybe when to let er rip.......

[A.Q] I also from my excellent source BGG you know......that everyone is HAPPY now and it will go anytime so that could be tonight or within 48 hour window.......

[bGG] Sweet.

[bGG] Well - I did try to tell them...

[A.Q] I prefer tonight ...............well guys bb in a bit need to run up the street for a dinner item be back in a bit......nice having this room BGG.....need to get more in the forum and have a #1 site of info......lol

[A.Q] tony on ptr has just stated....SIGNAL TO FINANCIAL institutions are in process now......for what it is worth

[A.Q] so that goes in with my guys info on the bank in texas....................WOOHOO

[A.Q] okay bbl

[bGG] Thanks so much AQ

[bGG] I have just got to post this chat over in the forum side!!

• Downvote 4

[A.Q] Yes I have had a report that in texas a bank in a walmart received excess to a site for the dinar cash in procedures this morning! wooohooo

A BANK in a WALMART !!!! Speechless - :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got all of my Dinars at First Convenience Bank in Lubbock. They have LOTS of branches, I believe they are ALL in Walmart

A BANK in a WALMART !!!! Speechless - :lol: :lol: :lol:

While I do not believe the guru's, your comment regarding bank branches in Wal-Mart's appears to be misplaced. Check out this site:

http://www.woodforest.com/aboutus/news/default.aspx?id=221

This bank has 138, yes 138 :o branches in Wal-mart's in Texas alone, and this is just one bank. It is a very common thing to see bank branches in Wal-Mart stores.

While the rumor is just that, a RUMOR; the fact that the branch was in a Wal-Mart should not factor into the credibility of the story.

Have a great day and GO RV!!

:D :D :D