Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Creative, how many messages can we send?

I have written a letter to the CBI, not my first I might add, but this time using a different email address I translated my English to Arabic using Google, so that maybe they might pay attention this time since it's in their own language. How many of you can do the same. Check it out!

ويهمني ان اشير لمعالجة هذه المشكلة خاصة للثروة المواطن. ويعتقد البنك المركزي العراقي من انها عملية لتعزيز قيمة الدينار، فقد عانى الشعب كثيرا في ظل انخفاض قيمة عملاتها. بدلا من وجود لوب من الأصفار الثلاثة وبعد ذلك يعود إلى معدل عام 1980، ومجرد التفكير في كيفية سعيدة للشعب سيكون للحصول على قيمة عودتهم قبل قطع 66.66 ٪ من قيمة أموالهم. مدى صعوبة لأنك لا تفكر في الناس أولا. لقد عانى الشعب بما فيه الكفاية وقد لا. نفكر في الأرامل التي فقدت زوجها ولها لرعاية أسرهم الآن ، لو كانوا محظوظين بما يكفي لإنقاذ الدينار، يمكن أن تكون مزدهرة.

التفكير في الحوافز الاقتصادية التي يمكن أن يحدث عندما أفقر الناس قادرين الآن على الخروج من الشارع لأن الذي أعطيته اعادتهم كرامتهم في سبيل قيمة من الصعب كسب المال ل. مجرد التفكير في القدرة على أولئك الذين لديهم قدرات أكبر للبدء الأعمال بسبب الثروة الموسع لرفع قيمة الدينار. التفكير في تحفيز التصدير من الناس الآن أن تكفل إنشاء والبحوث وتطوير المنتجات من وجود الموارد المالية الى الوراء.

ثم هناك قدرة الناس على شراء الأشياء التي يريدونها حقا، والقدرة على الاستثمار في نمو الاقتصاد العراقي. يمكن السيطرة عليها بواسطة غسل الأموال أحكاما صارمة للرصد تراكم النقدية وجعل حتى أصغر من المؤسسات المالية مسؤولة عن الممارسات التجارية السيئة لجمع الفواتير المزيفة. إذا كانوا يعرفون أنهم لا يستطيعون الحصول على الشرعية العودة دينار أو الائتمان مشروعة في حساب مقابل المال الخاطئ، فإنها لن يمدد الجشع والفساد وغيرهم من الأفراد. كيف حول وجود محطات متنقلة الحرق إذا لزم الأمر ، لتدمير الفواتير بعد أن تم القيام به المحاسبية المشروعة. إذا لزم الأمر تشغل الناس الذين الصدق هو فوق بقية ليكون الشخص التصريح النهائي لقبول أو رفض دينار واردة.

I'd like to address the problem of private citizen wealth. As the CBI thinks out it's process of enhancing the value of the Dinar, the people have suffered greatly under the depreciation of their currency. Rather than having a lop of the three zeros and then going back to the 1980's rate, just think how happy the people would be to get their value back before you cut 66.66% of their money's value. How hard you are for not thinking of the people first. The people have suffered enough haven't they. Think about the poor widows that lost husbands and have to care for their families now, if they were lucky enough to save the Dinar, they can be prosperous.

Think about the economic stimulus that would happen when poorer people can now afford to get off the street because you gave them back their dignity in the way of their hard earned money's value. Just think about the ability for those who have even more abilities to start businesses because of the expanded wealth of the Dinar revaluation. Think about the stimulus of export from people now affording to create, research and develop products from having financial resources back.

Then there's the ability of people to buy the things they really want, the ability to invest in the growth Iraqi economy. Money laundering can be controlled by strict provisions of cash accumulation monitoring and making even the smallest of financial institutions accountable for bad business practices of gathering counterfeit bills. If they know they can't get legitimate Dinar back or legitimate credit in an account for faulty money, they will not extend their greediness and corruption to other individuals. How about having mobile incineration stations if needed, to destroy bills after legitimate accounting had been done. If necessary employ people whose honesty is above the rest to be the final authorizing person to accept or deny incoming Dinar.

• Upvote 2

I know when you try to use the google translator to translate their language in to ours. It don't work so well so I have to say that the reverse should be just as bad. They will probably be scratching their heads when they try to read your letter. hahahahahaha Just like I do when I try to read their language after a Google translation. But hey lots of luck anyway. Hope you get a answer. although you probably wont be able to read it after it`s transalated