Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is Why RV will happen in OCTOBER.

I had an issue once that I kept praying about asking for God to give me a sign or help me with. Within my head I heard His voice talking to me, giving me guidance. And then I thought, wait a minute, His voice sounds just like Charlton Heston in Moses. I realized that it was just me and not God...since then, I have had no literal communication with God, only that which He has laid out for me in His Word or through interaction with those who he has put in my path. Can God talk to us in dreams? He has in the past, so yes. But those who He did speak to were used in great ways to glorify and build His kingdom...certainly not to prosper one man and keep it hidden under a bushel basket (with the exception of this forum). Not that He isn't concerned for the least of these, but what gain is it to Him to work such small miracles in one man's life's? Unless, of course, we are back to saying that God is going to make it RV...

If you believed at the time that those ideas were coming to you from God, then what would be more natural and normal than for the words expressing them to arrive in the sound of the most magnificent voice you had ever heard, that of Charleston Heston.

I agree totally!!!

We are not to use him in that manner.We are to praise him and worship him..

God must be laughing. What good is God if we can't talk to Him, can't share our hopes, dreams, and ideas with Him, and can't include Him in our very lives. Praising and worshiping are fine. They are important parts of our relationship with God, and we should include them. But He isn't just an abstract diety sitting on a pillow in the sky. He is actually here with us, part of our days, our moments, our lives, and is even woven into the fabric of our very being, so He rejoices with us and suffers with us. And now and then, he talks to us. He may use fhe inner voice of Charleston Heston, or He may whisper lightly. He may come to us in dreams, or He may come sweeping in on clouds of glory. It's His call. Definitely His call!! And it's our job to listen, no matter how or when He speaks to us.

• Upvote 1

I had an issue once that I kept praying about asking for God to give me a sign or help me with. Within my head I heard His voice talking to me, giving me guidance. And then I thought, wait a minute, His voice sounds just like Charlton Heston in Moses. I realized that it was just me and not God...since then, I have had no literal communication with God, only that which He has laid out for me in His Word or through interaction with those who he has put in my path. Can God talk to us in dreams? He has in the past, so yes. But those who He did speak to were used in great ways to glorify and build His kingdom...certainly not to prosper one man and keep it hidden under a bushel basket (with the exception of this forum). Not that He isn't concerned for the least of these, but what gain is it to Him to work such small miracles in one man's life's? Unless, of course, we are back to saying that God is going to make it RV...

God, the Shephard, is interested in each man's individual life, yours included. As to "what gain it is to Him," rest assured that, if it is your gain, it is also His gain. God doesn't do everything just for Himself. Sometimes, he creates small miracles, not for Himself at all, but just for you. The Bible is full of stories telling us how important each of us is to God.

It's not my opinion. I shared the word of God with you. But here's the important thing with this discussion, if we can't agree on what we will use as our authority we cannot reach a conclusion supported by our authority. It's your opinion in this case and the word of God that I bring to the table. Debating any topic without an agreement as to what will be used as the ultimate authority to prove our point to one another is futile. Having said that I reference God's word (christian bible) as my athority. I'm not sure what you use but it's a mute point now.

No. It is not a moot point. It is the very essence of the discussion, itself. You say you are using the Word of God as your authority. That is all well and good, as long as the other person accepts the same authority. But if he doesn't, nothing you can say based on your "authority" holds water. The only real source you can use as a basis of this discussion is each human being's feelings, his sense of his own being, and his willingness to accept that his own personal feelings are (or have been) part of the unique human experience that we all share. This gets into that which makes us human in the first place, the collection of human emotional experiences we hold in common, and which therefore can be used as a sound foundation from which to build further discussion. And only after you have done this can you (and still only with his approval) move the discusion to your "authority," the Bible, itself.

Hi Blessed2bless,

Just wondering since the Divine Dream was so vivid you were able to see the address you were going to live at, did you by chance glimpse a calender or clock. You knew what the date to exact thirteenth year to the fulfillment of this most divine intervention thought if there was that type of clarity you would have a date and rate to boot.

Hope it comes true for you and all involved, however, I would hope that you wouldn't subscribe or ask others to subscribe to the idea that if your premonition turns from Divine to a bad trip from the sixties, there would be no chance for RV, as that would be a falsity in itself.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

hahaha Amen, Q.

Now I understand why when I have asked to recieve, and I did not. The God's did not know which one I was talking to! :P

Well, good luck making the connection. Sometimes, it's hard work, so if you are going to be successful, you really have to want it. :P

I respect your thought about this matter but I find it highly debatable as there's zero certainty.....Just like the Dinar RV .... We will only find out when it happens ( leaving this earthly plane) ..And only then... If you're right then I'll gladly and fairly admit you were....

Just remember that, when you make this connection, Umbertino, it is based on the inner workings of your heart, not what is "out there," no matter how lovely. So go inside, not outside for your answers. And I don't mean that you should not listen to others. Some of them can be wonderful guides. But at the core, it must always be within your own heart, not your intellect, nor your wishes, but what your heart actually tells you when you listen to it carefully. You may have to practice quite a while before you actually hear anything, however. For some of us, it's like learning to play the tuba. You can blow on it for a long time before the sound begins to come out. lol

• Upvote 1

Yeh Right Half the world starving to death and God promises to give this guy money.... in a dream.

What are you on M8

You talk about god and you actually believe that God would in anyway shape or form have an interest in world economics and out of 7 billion people he'd tell you what he's going to do in that economic forum while men women and children are being blown to smithereens in that very land where all this instant wealth is going to come from just to make you rich.

Your either a pumping scammer out to sell more dinar or your a very sad and poor deluded fool.

First, since this can be a touchy subject, I respect everyone's right to see things they way they see them. As long as you're not hurting others, its your life so to speak. What works for you, works for you, and religion works for a lot of people (the majority of the world in some fashion or other I'd say). However there are alternative ways of looking at things.

Indeed, religion is extremely common if not universal, but might not the vast divergency in what we end up believing in point more to the need to believe, then the existence of what is believed in?

We of course don't know that there are not countless other thinking feeling beings out in the universe. For us, the issue indeed seems to focus on unanswerable questions that we have an unscratchable itch to answer. In the past this was mostly things like why did it not rain or what made my children sick or will we get a good harvest. Now that those things are much better understood the questions tend to be more what we don't understand today like how did the universe come to be? or is there a meaning to it all? Maybe for a being that can think and is curious, is is an unavoidable dilema that there are questions we can not answer, that might in fact not really be meaningful questions, yet we can't stop asking them? Maybe we're just wired up that way.

One of the amazing aspects of human beings is that we perceive our perceptions and memories to be an accurate picture of the world. Modern science tells us this is very far from the truth. The world we see around us is far from the real thing, its just what our sensors can "see". For memories the mere act of remembering them tends to alter them. We are often sure that our memories are accurate recordings of the past, but they are not. They are amazingly plastic and transform without even our awareness. I don't doubt that many people experience what they perceive as a godly presence, and that many are profoundly and positively impacted by such experiences. However I have yet to see the tiniest shred of evidence that such relates to the existence of a supernatural being.

Finally, I hope the irony is not lost on my fellow participants, of a thread about gods and beliefe, and the need to believe, taking place in a forum about riches from pennies through dinars.

"I have yet to see the tiniest shred of evidence that such (the experiences of others) relates to the existence of a supernatural being."

Hmmmm . . . I'm sure you've heard, "There are none so blind as those who will not see." The irony you mention regarding a thread about gods and belief on a fourm about money and dinars is not the greatest one here. The greatest irony here is being either unwilling or unable to see and claiming that one's blindness is proof that something others do see doesn't exist. :lol::P

• Upvote 2

So what are we to conclude when this dream doesn't come true? Should our faith in God be diminished? Or should we just consider you another false profit that is smiting God and bearing false witness?

it's a mistake to place faith in anyone or anything other than your own gut instincts, imo. I could care less whether October's the month or not, it'll happen in time. What's objectionable is the desire of some guru's or god'ru's to "call it" so they can feed the ego with an "I told you so". I find it repulsive and would rather see a sense of humility with this investment, god-fearing or not.

• Upvote 1

Matthew 19:24

24And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

I don't know if it's true or not, but I read somewhere that, back in ancient times, there was a pass between mountains on a worn migratory trail that everyone knew about. In it at one point was a very tiny sliver of a hole in the canyon, that created a shortcut through the mountains which allowed caravans and other travelers to take days off the long trip across the desert. But camels were so tall that it was extremely difficult for them to get through this small aperture, which, appropriately enough, was named "The Needle's Eye." This article claimed that this small, slit-like opening was what the scripture actually referred to in that verse, and that it did not refer to ordinary sewing needles.

it's a mistake to place faith in anyone or anything other than your own gut instincts, imo. I could care less whether October's the month or not, it'll happen in time. What's objectionable is the desire of some guru's or god'ru's to "call it" so they can feed the ego with an "I told you so". I find it repulsive and would rather see a sense of humility with this investment, god-fearing or not.

I completely agree. I also think the nay-sayers simply want to get out ahead of the game so they can also gain a future "I told you so," gotcha' moment if it doesn't happen. They don't know any more than the rest of us, but this has been in the works so long that they think they are safe in saying it won't happen instead of believing it will. That's a pathetic way to think, especially when they dump their negativity on the rest of us just so they can spew it back at us later. That's why I made up my mind that I would be positive about my investment until I know one way or the other what the final results are.

• Upvote 1

It's not my opinion. I shared the word of God with you.

End Quote

Again ( and I say that with the utmost respect) that is your opinion and not an universally recognized Truth / Fact.

You're fully entitled to believing that, of course and I do respect that.

• Upvote 1

"I have yet to see the tiniest shred of evidence that such (the experiences of others) relates to the existence of a supernatural being."

Hmmmm . . . I'm sure you've heard, "There are none so blind as those who will not see." The irony you mention regarding a thread about gods and belief on a fourm about money and dinars is not the greatest one here. The greatest irony here is being either unwilling or unable to see and claiming that one's blindness is proof that something others do see doesn't exist. :lol::P

Except that is not what I am doing, only what you want it to be so you can shrug off your mindlessness with a laugh.

Using the same scientific methodology that we use to discern what is so about all aspects of our world, we see no evidence for the existence of gods. We do on the other hand see plenty of evidence that gods are made up by humans. The believer's only counter to this is their own personal claim that they "know", that they "see", yet we find that this knowing and seeing you claim is among the most unreliable sources of information about the world. So much so that we do not use this sort of "knowing" to make any decision where people might be at risk if we are wrong. No one gets on a plane merely due to someone saying "I know the engine is ok". Instead we insist that the engine is tested to objective standards. I'll I am doing is not giving religion a pass on this same level of scrutiny while the believer accepts mere feelings as evidence for the nature of reality .

• Upvote 1

No. It is not a moot point. It is the very essence of the discussion, itself. You say you are using the Word of God as your authority. That is all well and good, as long as the other person accepts the same authority. But if he doesn't, nothing you can say based on your "authority" holds water. The only real source you can use as a basis of this discussion is each human being's feelings, his sense of his own being, and his willingness to accept that his own personal feelings are (or have been) part of the unique human experience that we all share. This gets into that which makes us human in the first place, the collection of human emotional experiences we hold in common, and which therefore can be used as a sound foundation from which to build further discussion. And only after you have done this can you (and still only with his approval) move the discusion to your "authority," the Bible, itself.

End Quote

Thanks... And you're absolutely right in your Logic and common sense...That's appreciated.

Just remember that, when you make this connection, Umbertino, it is based on the inner workings of your heart, not what is "out there," no matter how lovely. So go inside, not outside for your answers. And I don't mean that you should not listen to others. Some of them can be wonderful guides. But at the core, it must always be within your own heart, not your intellect, nor your wishes, but what your heart actually tells you when you listen to it carefully. You may have to practice quite a while before you actually hear anything, however. For some of us, it's like learning to play the tuba. You can blow on it for a long time before the sound begins to come out. lol

End Quote

Ok. I can understand that...Thanks.

No one knows when it will rv EXCEPT GOD, but if he were gonna tell someone when it was gonna happen it would be me. Ive heard nothing from Him about the rv and i seriously doubt its october friend

Granted that God exists ( which may or may not be the case)... Do you believe he's a mere Observer of things and events ( for the sweet ole "free will" thingy) or you also think he's an active Maker ( in the bettering of things / situations)? Just asking.

Edited by umbertino

Yeh Right Half the world starving to death and God promises to give this guy money.... in a dream.

What are you on M8

You talk about god and you actually believe that God would in anyway shape or form have an interest in world economics and out of 7 billion people he'd tell you what he's going to do in that economic forum while men women and children are being blown to smithereens in that very land where all this instant wealth is going to come from just to make you rich.

Your either a pumping scammer out to sell more dinar or your a very sad and poor deluded fool.

I don't think he is a pumper I think he is just a rude person pushing religion down peoples throat and not everybody wants to talk about it. It's like those people that come to your door wanting to know if you heard the word of God. If I wanted to hear the word of God I would go to the church and do it myself rather then have you bang on my door. Just like this post if I wanted to hear about God I would go to a religious site not Dinar Vets.

• Upvote 1

I completely agree. I also think the nay-sayers simply want to get out ahead of the game so they can also gain a future "I told you so," gotcha' moment if it doesn't happen. They don't know any more than the rest of us, but this has been in the works so long that they think they are safe in saying it won't happen instead of believing it will. That's a pathetic way to think, especially when they dump their negativity on the rest of us just so they can spew it back at us later. That's why I made up my mind that I would be positive about my investment until I know one way or the other what the final results are.

Francie, I agree with you. It's a pendulum that swings both ways. The dumpers can be as bad as the pumpers, maybe they should all just shut up for 30 days and take a break. :lol: To be honest, I've been doubtful about this investment lately, but I choose to 'deal with it' rather than rain on everyone's parade with bad 'karma' on the network with negative threads and posts. It's good to be considerate. Life can be hard and as adults, we should 'bite the bullet' at times rather than go on a 'bash fest' and vent.

I actually did like most of the initial words spoken by the poster of this thread, and God, the universe, the benevolent force of the cosmo's, the big honey jar in the sky, whatever you choose to believe in as good, did seem to 'impress' upon me a few months ago that this time at the end of 2011 is significant with the dinar in some way. I won't go out on a limb with absolutes since there are none and I don't go for the crap from the gu-wrongs doling out vacant chat to people desperate for change. I believe it's misleading. Ultimately, people should not rely on someone's words, but rather their own inner guidance, research, and Common Sense to propel their actions. Buy, hold, sell, take a vacation before you lose your mind... :lol: ...do what you need to to be at peace people! ;) oh yeah, before I forget, GO RV! :lol:

I really wish people would post beware this is religious stuff so that the people that don't want to hear about your god views can just not be sucker punched. I think God would work on a lot of other things before he would RV to make your life easier.

Frankly, "sucker punched" is a bit extreme to describe your response to accidentally glancing at a post that mentions God as you zoom on by. If you are truly sucker punched about that, you must have a built in angst about God. But then all of us have an angst about something, so none of us should have to avoid mentioning each other's angsts when we post. If that happens, no one could post about any topic, not even the dinar. That's my view, and I'm sticken' to it. :P

Francie, I agree with you. It's a pendulum that swings both ways. The dumpers can be as bad as the pumpers, maybe they should all just shut up for 30 days and take a break. :lol: To be honest, I've been doubtful about this investment lately, but I choose to 'deal with it' rather than rain on everyone's parade with bad 'karma' on the network with negative threads and posts. It's good to be considerate. Life can be hard and as adults, we should 'bite the bullet' at times rather than go on a 'bash fest' and vent.

I actually did like most of the initial words spoken by the poster of this thread, and God, the universe, the benevolent force of the cosmo's, the big honey jar in the sky, whatever you choose to believe in as good, did seem to 'impress' upon me a few months ago that this time at the end of 2011 is significant with the dinar in some way. I won't go out on a limb with absolutes since there are none and I don't go for the crap from the gu-wrongs doling out vacant chat to people desperate for change. I believe it's misleading. Ultimately, people should not rely on someone's words, but rather their own inner guidance, research, and Common Sense to propel their actions. Buy, hold, sell, take a vacation before you lose your mind... :lol: ...do what you need to to be at peace people! ;) oh yeah, before I forget, GO RV! :lol:

I've had to take a rest now and then, to lean back and look at the world that's actually around me. Reconnect with reality, I believe it's called. And for me today, the reality is that the sun is shining, the air is not quite crisp yet, but still cooler than it has been, telling me that autumn is beginning, a lovely, but all too brief time of year. Reality is that I need the money from the dinar, but that is a distant reality when have my grandson and three of his buddies asleep downstairs, late sleepers after being up most of the night. They'll be up soon, and I'll make breakfast for them--with joy, I might add. Reality is that the house is awesomely quiet right now, although that will change soon. So I enjoy it while I can. :) But when those boys come walking, swaggering, bouncing, laughing, pushing, breathing, running, and shoving their way through, even the house feels like it's waking up from a long sleep. The walls suddenly feel like they're pulsing and vibrating, almost bursting with extra energy and life when rowdy young boy-creatures wake up and begin their day of racing, laughing, punching each other, and just generally taking over all hearts within hearing distance. And then when they get in line and each of them gives me a hug, that's the best reality of all. So when I get too swept up into my financial needs and the dinar reality, I pull myself back and remember the "real" reality of my life, the most important reality of all.

So what are we to conclude when this dream doesn't come true? Should our faith in God be diminished? Or should we just consider you another false profit that is smiting God and bearing false witness?

He may well be telling the truth, If not I would never let it diminish my faith in God. If he's not telling the truth, Only he will have to stand before God and be judged one day. God works in many ways. I have had my own experience with God. Though he did not talk to me, I knew certain events that happened that day were of no coincidence and only could it be the work of God. Try and keep an open mind, I tend to believe what he is saying is true. I hope so for his sake.

He may well be telling the truth, If not I would never let it diminish my faith in God. If he's not telling the truth, Only he will have to stand before God and be judged one day. God works in many ways. I have had my own experience with God. Though he did not talk to me, I knew certain events that happened that day were of no coincidence and only could it be the work of God. Try and keep an open mind, I tend to believe what he is saying is true. I hope so for his sake.

Trust me friend I am telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, would never give a false story or testimony.

The only way this rv can happen in another month for me, other then october, is unless God is going to bless me with another source in october, and then that would leave the rv to come any anytime, but IF the RV is the vehicle God is going to use to bring my blessing, that he promised me 13 years ago, then OCTOBER is the only month that blessing can come to me.

If no RV and no blessing from any other source , then I am sorry to say we all will have to wait another year for the RV, and again, that is just a fact not being conceited. And that too is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.