Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is Why RV will happen in OCTOBER.

Thirteen years ago i was given a promise by GOD by way of a dream, joseph in the bible also was given a promise by god and it also took him 13 years to receive the promise, and it is exactly 13 years ago that i was given my promise in a dream .

Before i had my dream, i was given a prophecy the year before that i would have 3 dreams and they would be gods will for my life. Then i had three dreams in a one week period , two of those dreams have already come to pass, just like i dreamed.

The only dream left to come to pass involves me getting much wealth in the month of october. in the dream i was to be in a certain country, I am there now, i was also to be at a certain address, I am there now, the address was on a certain side of the street, and i am at that exact address, i dreamed 13 years, ago..

I had no plans of moving to this country let a lone this address, when i had this dream , but i am there now.

So all i await for now is october and me receiving this great wealth.

If i receive this wealth from some other source other then iraq rv, then this rv can take longer to come, but if this rv is going to be the tool god uses to bless me with this wealth , then it can only happen in the month of october, no other month , but OCTOBER. And if i am not to be like joseph and get my blessing after a 13 year wait, then you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait and god forbid that be the case.

So here is to october 2011 being the year this promise which god gave me finally comming to fruition.

Hi Blessed2bless,

Just wondering since the Divine Dream was so vivid you were able to see the address you were going to live at, did you by chance glimpse a calender or clock. You knew what the date to exact thirteenth year to the fulfillment of this most divine intervention thought if there was that type of clarity you would have a date and rate to boot.

Hope it comes true for you and all involved, however, I would hope that you wouldn't subscribe or ask others to subscribe to the idea that if your premonition turns from Divine to a bad trip from the sixties, there would be no chance for RV, as that would be a falsity in itself.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

So when it happens finally are we supposed to shout "SHUKRAN"?

You just know :) I know that it may sound nuts to some, but the feeling you get when God is working in you, or talking to you is indescribable. You just know.

I see. Ok.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: When you tell me that you are a christian I believe that you believe the Bible is the "Word of God". So then I assume you don't have a hard time understanding His word. Don't make it difficult, practice His presence. As we go through the day communicating with God and God communicating with us we will recognize His voice. It's like any other relationship, the more time you spend with someone the easier to recognize them. If you're not sure then lay your fleece out as Gideon in the Old testament, and as you do this and God confirms his word with you this will enable you to recognize his voice. It's not a hard thing to do.

End Quote

I respect your opinion but do not share it.

It's not my opinion. I shared the word of God with you. But here's the important thing with this discussion, if we can't agree on what we will use as our authority we cannot reach a conclusion supported by our authority. It's your opinion in this case and the word of God that I bring to the table. Debating any topic without an agreement as to what will be used as the ultimate authority to prove our point to one another is futile. Having said that I reference God's word (christian bible) as my athority. I'm not sure what you use but it's a mute point now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The amazing thing is the Universal need for all human beings to turn to the God he/she has come to believe in. Throughout all of time and space, only humans living on our little miracle planet, Earth, can think, reason, and feel an inner need so deep that we turn to a creator to answer the unanswerable questions we sense. Deciding not to believe in God is just a decision, but becoming aware of the God we always knew was there is instinctive. No one has to tell us of God for us to know there is a god. Such knowledge is innate. And that may be our answer about why we believe in God--because we were born with an innate knowledge of Him.

The amazing thing is the Universal need for all human beings to turn to the God he/she has come to believe in. Throughout all of time and space, only humans living on our little miracle planet, Earth, can think, reason, and feel an inner need so deep that we turn to a creator to answer the unanswerable questions we sense. Deciding not to believe in God is just a decision, but becoming aware of the God we always knew was there is instinctive. No one has to tell us of God for us to know there is a god. Such knowledge is innate. And that may be our answer about why we believe in God--because we were born with an innate knowledge of Him.

Somebody has been reading C.S. Lewis... ;)

• Upvote 1

Sometimes, the inner voice IS God. And if you believe, "Ask and ye shall receive," apparently you are referrencing one specific God, since you are quoting from His literature, not that of the other gods listed above.

Now I understand why when I have asked to recieve, and I did not. The God's did not know which one I was talking to! :P

God just told me to repent of my sins and follow Jesus....He did not mention Dinar at all!!! The best RV will be a seat in Heaven when you leave Earth anyway....you spend 0-110 years on this Earth and eternity somewhere else....make sure you are prepared for the Real RV....you will kick yourself for missing out on that one....

I respect your thought about this matter but I find it highly debatable as there's zero certainty.....Just like the Dinar RV .... We will only find out when it happens ( leaving this earthly plane) ..And only then... If you're right then I'll gladly and fairly admit you were....

• Upvote 1

Somebody has been reading C.S. Lewis... ;)

Helen Keller born both blind and dumb also knew about the existence of God before she could communicate with anyone.

In one of her letters, Helen told Bishop Brooks that she had always known about God, even before she had any words. Even before she could call God anything, she knew God was there. She didn't know what it was. God had no name for her -- nothing had a name for her. She had no concept of a name. But in her darkness and isolation, she knew she was not alone. Someone was with her. She felt God's love. And when she received the gift of language and heard about God, she said she already knew.

http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/joyanyway/joy232.html

• Upvote 2

Thirteen years ago i was given a promise by GOD by way of a dream, joseph in the bible also was given a promise by god and it also took him 13 years to receive the promise, and it is exactly 13 years ago that i was given my promise in a dream .

Before i had my dream, i was given a prophecy the year before that i would have 3 dreams and they would be gods will for my life. Then i had three dreams in a one week period , two of those dreams have already come to pass, just like i dreamed.

The only dream left to come to pass involves me getting much wealth in the month of october. in the dream i was to be in a certain country, I am there now, i was also to be at a certain address, I am there now, the address was on a certain side of the street, and i am at that exact address, i dreamed 13 years, ago..

I had no plans of moving to this country let a lone this address, when i had this dream , but i am there now.

If i receive this wealth from some other source other then iraq rv, then this rv can take longer to come, but if this rv is going to be the tool god uses to bless me with this wealth , then it can only happen in the month of october, no other month , but OCTOBER. And if i am not to be like joseph and get my blessing after a 13 year wait, then you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait and god forbid that be the case.

So here is to october 2011 being the year this promise which god gave me finally comming to fruition.

Galatians 6:7 saved my life... God Bless you and all of those hurting that desperately need this.

• Upvote 2

Im going to need you to give God the proper respect and capitalize His name and any other pronoun used when refering to Him.

• Upvote 1

:huh: okay so you were 13 years younger.....raises a question...were you sober? *whispers to self* (Probably you were a freshman in college and celebrating October Fest...)

this "god" of your in your premonition that you got 13 years ago...wouldn't happen to have convincingly lead you to a room that is on that certain side of the street, exact address, and exact same country....that you are at now, and on that particular night you had this "Wonderful life altering Dream".....hmmm.... :blink: and that "god" told you to come back on that exact same place in 13 years on October...and the "god" will reveal to you a blessing.....???? hmmmm... :huh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

LOL.....Nothing like a battle of the gods. May the best one win....and SOON. Where's my hammer??? I don't care if it's Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Rama, Ahuru Mazda, Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Athena, Pluto, Poseidon, Dionysus, Bacchus, (my personal fav) Neptune, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Loki, or any of the thousands of other gods who have come and gone over the centuries.....just pick your favorite and ask him/her to get it done already. Ask and ye shall receive, right? :P

Well said Umbertino......as usual. ;)

Gosh I bummed out......all my dinars are most likely counterfeit since I'm not a bible thumber.......I guess Bill Mayer and myself are screwed.........I knew I should have listened more closely to my grandmother when she was donating her life savings to Jimmy Swaggert.......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you are being influenced through your "dreams", Be aware that not every spirit is from God. There are counterfeiters in the spirit world.Satan Himself has been transformed into an angel of light.Most of the extra ordinary " miracles" out there today are counterfeit or at best, misplaced emotions. Any experiences, even Dreams, that tend to minimize the Bible and overemphasize experience based on what we feel as opposed to Fact , that which God reveals to us through scripture

cannot be counted as trustworthy.God doesnt need to communicate to us through dreams, visions,or unknown jibberish some refer to as tongues .At one time in the 1st century it was needed because the canon of scripture was not complete. But today we have the completed text. Any one who adds to it or takes away from it is treading in dangerous waters.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Helen Keller born both blind and dumb also knew about the existence of God before she could communicate with anyone.

In one of her letters, Helen told Bishop Brooks that she had always known about God, even before she had any words. Even before she could call God anything, she knew God was there. She didn't know what it was. God had no name for her -- nothing had a name for her. She had no concept of a name. But in her darkness and isolation, she knew she was not alone. Someone was with her. She felt God's love. And when she received the gift of language and heard about God, she said she already knew.

http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~lcrew/joyanyway/joy232.html

I meant no disrespect. C.S. Lewis covers this subject in detail in Mere Christianity. Very good, very deep read.

• Upvote 2

I certainly hope God isn't trying to tell me something in my dreams, because I'm not grasping the meaning of finding myself back in high school in my underwear and realizing that I've been missing one of my classes all year... :huh:

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has such dreams and is still at a loss to comprehend the meaning. I suppose I'll be alright as long as I don't dream about baskets with birds eating the bread in them.

For those scratching their heads and wondering what I'm talking about:

Genesis 40:16 When the chief baker saw that the interpretation was good, he said to Joseph, “I also was in my dream, and there were three white baskets on my head. 17 In the uppermost basket were all kinds of baked goods for Pharaoh, and the birds ate them out of the basket on my head.”

18 So Joseph answered and said, “This is the interpretation of it: The three baskets are three days. 19 Within three days Pharaoh will lift off your head from you and hang you on a tree; and the birds will eat your flesh from you.”

Maybe that's where Okie got his idea about the RV being in baskets!

First, since this can be a touchy subject, I respect everyone's right to see things they way they see them. As long as you're not hurting others, its your life so to speak. What works for you, works for you, and religion works for a lot of people (the majority of the world in some fashion or other I'd say). However there are alternative ways of looking at things.

The amazing thing is the Universal need for all human beings to turn to the God he/she has come to believe in.

Indeed, religion is extremely common if not universal, but might not the vast divergency in what we end up believing in point more to the need to believe, then the existence of what is believed in?

Throughout all of time and space, only humans living on our little miracle planet, Earth, can think, reason, and feel an inner need so deep that we turn to a creator to answer the unanswerable questions we sense.

We of course don't know that there are not countless other thinking feeling beings out in the universe. For us, the issue indeed seems to focus on unanswerable questions that we have an unscratchable itch to answer. In the past this was mostly things like why did it not rain or what made my children sick or will we get a good harvest. Now that those things are much better understood the questions tend to be more what we don't understand today like how did the universe come to be? or is there a meaning to it all? Maybe for a being that can think and is curious, is is an unavoidable dilema that there are questions we can not answer, that might in fact not really be meaningful questions, yet we can't stop asking them? Maybe we're just wired up that way.

Deciding not to believe in God is just a decision, but becoming aware of the God we always knew was there is instinctive. No one has to tell us of God for us to know there is a god. Such knowledge is innate. And that may be our answer about why we believe in God--because we were born with an innate knowledge of Him.

One of the amazing aspects of human beings is that we perceive our perceptions and memories to be an accurate picture of the world. Modern science tells us this is very far from the truth. The world we see around us is far from the real thing, its just what our sensors can "see". For memories the mere act of remembering them tends to alter them. We are often sure that our memories are accurate recordings of the past, but they are not. They are amazingly plastic and transform without even our awareness. I don't doubt that many people experience what they perceive as a godly presence, and that many are profoundly and positively impacted by such experiences. However I have yet to see the tiniest shred of evidence that such relates to the existence of a supernatural being.

Finally, I hope the irony is not lost on my fellow participants, of a thread about gods and beliefe, and the need to believe, taking place in a forum about riches from pennies through dinars.

• Upvote 1