Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is Why RV will happen in OCTOBER.

I had an issue once that I kept praying about asking for God to give me a sign or help me with. Within my head I heard His voice talking to me, giving me guidance. And then I thought, wait a minute, His voice sounds just like Charlton Heston in Moses. I realized that it was just me and not God...since then, I have had no literal communication with God, only that which He has laid out for me in His Word or through interaction with those who he has put in my path. Can God talk to us in dreams? He has in the past, so yes. But those who He did speak to were used in great ways to glorify and build His kingdom...certainly not to prosper one man and keep it hidden under a bushel basket (with the exception of this forum). Not that He isn't concerned for the least of these, but what gain is it to Him to work such small miracles in one man's life's? Unless, of course, we are back to saying that God is going to make it RV...

2 things I liked about your post: Charleton Heston's voice coming through as God before realizing it's just you. :lol: hilarious. The other is that picture next to the screen name. :lol: Too funny. Reminds me of that honey nut crunch commercial where the family hears a knock on the front door only to find squirrels sitting there looking up at them.

• Upvote 1

Hey Texas1,

That seemed to shutdown the thread........................strange isnt it.

I also have something else to say. I BELIEVE IN GOD!!!!!

and..........................

You CANNOT GO AROUND USING GOD IN THIS MANNER (if that actually is the case here). Using the big man upstairs to pilfer your dinar pitches or whatever is such a very bad idea!!!!

TREXXX

I agree totally!!!

We are not to use him in that manner.We are to praise him and worship him..

• Upvote 1

I agree totally!!!

We are not to use him in that manner.We are to praise him and worship him..

true and i fully agree but GOD does want us to share our testimonies if they are indeed from GOD. He loves when his children share. Its irrelevent of what it is but the fact is GOD wants us all to know he exists and loves us unconditionally. This time so happened to be something many people have put faith in and have had a lot of patience and actually many have invested from hearing it from church and many will grow his kingdom when this occurs so we cannot limit our GOD he has a purpose for us ALL.

• Upvote 6

blessed2bless

That was actually an interesting report. And I will not be bashing you here about it.

HOWEVER. . . I must say this. Your concept of God is too small, and on a Sunday school level. God is actually of Cosmic proportions. More likely, what the visitor was is what I call a Guide. This is a being from a higher Dimension and the Guide appeared as it did due to your expectations. The Guides can appear as anything which a person can accept.

Myself, a few months ago, In had the voice of a Guide tell me I would be given a "gift" but without explanation. Then another time the date, "October 19" was told me, again, without explanation. BUT ALSO, the year was not told leaving me to have to assume it was meant this year. And I wonder about that.

BUT. . . will anything happen this next month? I don't know. I would not be so bold as to entitle a thread with the word, "will" as in this or that will happen.

And that is a fact, no I did not get the year, but I FEEL this is the year for other reasons.

You see? Only physical reality as it is, is for certain. That certainty makes things as they are. And as we KNOW them. But with mystical matters, and dreams, they don't have any solid sense of certainty. They are fluid and flexible. They can change, shift, mutate. And thank God for that, or we would all be in a totally stuck state of Existence, here.

Your dream may come true. The dream may also have been misinterpreted. Impossible to say in advance of what could happen happening. It's like with the Dinar RV itself. It's a Wait And See Game.

Go and take a look at the other thread I started part 11, and you will see that my dreams will come to pass just like I dreamed, God spoke and he will do that which he showed me.

Edited by blessed2bless

Thirteen years ago i was given a promise by GOD by way of a dream, joseph in the bible also was given a promise by god and it also took him 13 years to receive the promise, and it is exactly 13 years ago that i was given my promise in a dream .

Before i had my dream, i was given a prophecy the year before that i would have 3 dreams and they would be gods will for my life. Then i had three dreams in a one week period , two of those dreams have already come to pass, just like i dreamed.

The only dream left to come to pass involves me getting much wealth in the month of october. in the dream i was to be in a certain country, I am there now, i was also to be at a certain address, I am there now, the address was on a certain side of the street, and i am at that exact address, i dreamed 13 years, ago..

I had no plans of moving to this country let a lone this address, when i had this dream , but i am there now.

So all i await for now is october and me receiving this great wealth.

If i receive this wealth from some other source other then iraq rv, then this rv can take longer to come, but if this rv is going to be the tool god uses to bless me with this wealth , then it can only happen in the month of october, no other month , but OCTOBER. And if i am not to be like joseph and get my blessing after a 13 year wait, then you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait and god forbid that be the case.

So here is to october 2011 being the year this promise which god gave me finally comming to fruition.

Are you sure you just didn't eat some bad Chinese food?

Good luck with that!

You could just make your dreams come through yourself ya know.....

What if his dream is to be a flying monkey? I challenge you to tell me how he makes that happen. :o)

• Upvote 2

I do believe in God but sorry to say this story does not sound believeable. JMO. Maybe I have heard too many pumpers using God this way.

I assure you my friend , I am not a pumper, not a LIAR, and dont have time for talking untruth. That which I have said is the TRUTH.

Now lets just sit back and watch it play out, and hope this is the year for all of us.

Edited by blessed2bless

You guys are talking about the wrong god....Alah is in control of this duh!!!

LOL.....Nothing like a battle of the gods. May the best one win....and SOON. Where's my hammer??? I don't care if it's Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Rama, Ahuru Mazda, Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Athena, Pluto, Poseidon, Dionysus, Bacchus, (my personal fav) Neptune, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Loki, or any of the thousands of other gods who have come and gone over the centuries.....just pick your favorite and ask him/her to get it done already. Ask and ye shall receive, right? :P

That's one thing... The other would be... How can this Person ( or anyone) be absolutely sure it's God talking to them and not just their inner voice or anything else......

Well said Umbertino......as usual. ;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You guys are talking about the wrong god....Alah is in control of this duh!!!

So when it happens finally are we supposed to shout "SHUKRAN"?

You just know :) I know that it may sound nuts to some, but the feeling you get when God is working in you, or talking to you is indescribable. You just know.

I see. Ok.

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: When you tell me that you are a christian I believe that you believe the Bible is the "Word of God". So then I assume you don't have a hard time understanding His word. Don't make it difficult, practice His presence. As we go through the day communicating with God and God communicating with us we will recognize His voice. It's like any other relationship, the more time you spend with someone the easier to recognize them. If you're not sure then lay your fleece out as Gideon in the Old testament, and as you do this and God confirms his word with you this will enable you to recognize his voice. It's not a hard thing to do.

End Quote

I respect your opinion but do not share it.

LOL.....Nothing like a battle of the gods. May the best one win....and SOON. Where's my hammer??? I don't care if it's Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Rama, Ahuru Mazda, Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Athena, Pluto, Poseidon, Dionysus, Bacchus, (my personal fav) Neptune, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Loki, or any of the thousands of other gods who have come and gone over the centuries.....just pick your favorite and ask him/her to get it done already. Ask and ye shall receive, right? :P

Well said Umbertino......as usual. ;)

Sometimes, the inner voice IS God. And if you believe, "Ask and ye shall receive," apparently you are referrencing one specific God, since you are quoting from His literature, not that of the other gods listed above.

I believe in visions, epiphanies and other types of divine guidence. I have experienced what I believe to be divine guidence at times, but not the same as you have shared. May the dream come true for you and our entire dinar family. Nothing is by chance…

• Upvote 2

That which I have said is the TRUTH.

End Quote

And I fully believe you in that it's your own Truth just for you and inside of you which doesn't have necessarily to fit into the general Reality.... I am sure you're being sincere.... Most likely it's your own Truth, though....We'll see in a few days ( or years since you didn't specify the year)

I don't care if it's Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Rama, Ahuru Mazda, Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Athena, Pluto, Poseidon, Dionysus, Bacchus, (my personal fav) Neptune, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Loki, or any of the thousands of other gods who have come and gone over the centuries...

End Quote

Something that has puzzled me always...With all those different Religions and Faiths existing on Planet Earth..... Is everyone belonging to a specific Religion (commanded by a specific God) really sure and convinced that when his earthly plane is over they then will surely go to their specific part/section/area of their Paradise ( or Hell, but some Religions do not contemplate that) just for the members of that religion only? Sounds complicated.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:) Their is ONLY 1 GOD-------The GOD of the Bible which is the GOD of Issac -Moses and Jacob-Abraham- is the GOD that says There are no other GOD,s before Him. This why when BAAL was set up HE destroyed it all and the People perished for lack of knowledge- I pray that this doesnt happen to you. I also pray that who ever reads this will Turn their hearts toward Home. The money is never the issue it is greed. If you make greed (and we never do) your master then you will find that it will consume you.If you make GOD your leader the GOD will control you and greed wont enter the picture becase you will have an understanding of what to do. Before you say i know what to do check yourself and dont say it lest you fall prey. If wealth is to be had count it all Blessings from GOD. Remember GOD will not be mocked.I have seen many times when people get wealth they get proud/boastful/arrogant/slothful/greedy- -- choose now says the Lord of HOSTS. GOD just wont be mocked .People have tried and well lets just say they arent around. This is no joke.I have seen and maybe you all have to.I read all of this with heavy heart because people will not listen.I choose to follow GOD He has never made me .I choose to because i have seen to many things to doubt Him and i want to be with Him. Ive seen to mant things in my time to know that There is a GOD. So i say this with the Respect it has to be given. I to have stepped on His toes in the past and i know what can happen as will people who have been sharpened up in life. I do say this in JEST. You may but not .I know HE loves me and i in the past have stepped on HIS toes as some of us have and we have been disaplined as we would our own children knowing that we love them. If we didnt we would be good parents. So share it with you all knowing someone will see it and know that they are ok.GOD will show the people whom HE loes and we cannot speak for HIM in that sense. But what we can do is show people what HE has done. I give all the GLORY for everything to him and the ones who know me ppersonally here ill Testify to the end. So please be careful and Dont get greedy and put HIM 1st.You know what?-We wont even think of this whe we see HiM.But when all of this goes down out there in Econmic Land some of you will curse the day you found this. But whatever you do -DO-NOT CURSE GOD. If and when this happens it will be because GOD gave it to you.Use it for His Glory . If you want proof of what happens to people who cursed GOD you only got to a BIBLE and His word will show you. GOD said to keep your eyes on ISREAL and H ewwould supply your needs. He siad and i have never seen in the Bible where He said that your wants will be looked after.WHY is that.Because -have you ever noticed that whenever you want something and you have the money to do it your PRIORITIES change. ;) Blessings to you all-Pray for me on this journey also.I do pray for all involved here- We can chaange things but it will not lasy GOD can change things and ALL will last-Have Faith in GOD and watch what HE can do- :twothumbs: Vern
  • Upvote 1

:) :) :) E-EDITED COPY----IT WOULD EDIT FOR ME SO I HAD TO DO THIS-WHEN I EDIT ICMES UO AND WONT ALLOW TO DO SO-PLEASE CHECK YHIS FEATURE OUT AND CORRECT IT PLEASE. i THANK YOU IN ADVANCE--vERN ;):):) ------- Their is ONLY 1 GOD-------The GOD of the Bible which is the GOD of Issac -Moses and Jacob-Abraham- is the GOD that says There are no other GOD,s before Him. This is why when BAAL was set up HE destroyed it all and the People perished for lack of knowledge- I pray that this doesnt happen to you. I also pray that who ever reads this will Turn their hearts toward Home. The money is never the issue it is greed. If you make greed (and we never do) your master then you will find that it will consume you.If you make GOD your leader - GOD will show you and greed wont enter the picture because you will have an understanding of what to do. Before you say i know what to do- check yourself and dont say it lest you fall prey. If wealth is to be had -count it all Blessings from GOD. Remember GOD will not be mocked.I have seen many times when people get wealth they get proud/boastful/arrogant/slothful/greedy- -- choose now says the Lord of HOSTS. GOD just wont be mocked .People have tried and well lets just say they arent around. This is no joke.I have seen and maybe you all have to.I read all of this with heavy heart because people will not listen.I choose to follow GOD He has never made me .I choose to because i have seen to many things to doubt Him and i want to be with Him. Ive seen to many things in my time to know that There isnt a GOD. THERE IS A GOD-So i say this with the Respect it has to be given. I to have stepped on His toes in the past and i know what can happen as will people who have been sharpened up in life. I dont say this in JEST. .I know HE loves me and i in the past have stepped on HIS toes as some of us have and we have been disiplined as we would our own children knowing that we love them. If we didnt we wouldnt be good parents. So I share it with you all knowing someone will see it and know that they are ok.GOD will show the people whom HE loves and we cannot speak for HIM in that sense. But what we can do is show people what HE has done. I give all the GLORY for everything to him and the ones who know me personally here will Testify to the end. So please be careful and Dont get greedy -- put HIM 1st.You know what?-We wont even think of this when we see HiM.But when all of this goes down out there in Economic Land some of you will curse the day you found this. But whatever you do -DO-NOT CURSE GOD. If and when this happens -it will be because GOD gave it to you.Use it for His Glory . If you want proof of what happens to people who cursed GOD you only have to go a BIBLE and His word will show you. GOD said to keep your eyes on HIM and He would supply your needs. He said-- and i have never seen in the Bible where He said that your wants will be looked after.WHY is that.Because -have you ever noticed that whenever you want something and you have the money to do it your PRIORITIES change.? ;) Blessings to you all-Pray for me on this journey also.I do pray for all involved here- We can change things but it will not last GOD can change things and ALL will last-Have Faith in GOD and watch what HE can do- :twothumbs: Vern

:) I WROTE IT THIS WAY SO YOU WOULD CATCH THE RE-EDIT PART----TO THE MODS--I WROTE THIS WAY SO U WOOD CATCH THE REE-ED-IT PRT--THJX- :twothumbs::tiphat: VERN:)

That which I have said is the TRUTH.

End Quote

And I fully believe you in that it's your own Truth just for you and inside of you which doesn't have necessarily to fit into the general Reality.... I am sure you're being sincere.... Most likely it's your own Truth, though....We'll see in a few days ( or years since you didn't specify the year)

I don't care if it's Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Rama, Ahuru Mazda, Aphrodite, Venus, Apollo, Athena, Pluto, Poseidon, Dionysus, Bacchus, (my personal fav) Neptune, Zeus, Jupiter, Thor, Odin, Loki, or any of the thousands of other gods who have come and gone over the centuries...

End Quote

Something that has puzzled me always...With all those different Religions and Faiths existing on Planet Earth..... Is everyone belonging to a specific Religion (commanded by a specific God) really sure and convinced that when his earthly plane is over they then will surely go to their specific part/section/area of their Paradise ( or Hell, but some Religions do not contemplate that) just for the members of that religion only? Sounds complicated.

And it should puzzle everyone else as well Umbertino, but somehow people manage to get past the endless glaring discrepancies. Complicated is an understatement. With 226 different religions still remaining today, an intelligent person has to wonder "which" of the many remaining gods is the real one, and "which" of the many different bibles is the true and accurate word of the real god. Thousands have been dismissed over the centuries, yet many continue to survive. A rational person would wonder how it could be possible for so many variations, versions, contradicitons and opinions to exist. Wouldn't the real god have corrected all of the thousands of inaccuracies and confusion thousands of years ago? How many people have gone to "hell" for worshipping the wrong god, and how many millions have died defending their erroneous beliefs thru no fault of their own? They've only done what their parents, teachers and clergy have taught them to do. Seems unfair somehow. If only it were as simple as Vern makes it seem in his response above: "There is only ONE god, and he is the one "I" worship. The others are false, and THEIR bibles are in error. I'm right, so the rest are obviously wrong." Things that make you go "hmmmmm." :blink:

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 3

God just told me to repent of my sins and follow Jesus....He did not mention Dinar at all!!! The best RV will be a seat in Heaven when you leave Earth anyway....you spend 0-110 years on this Earth and eternity somewhere else....make sure you are prepared for the Real RV....you will kick yourself for missing out on that one....

• Upvote 1

That's one thing... The other would be... How can this Person ( or anyone) be absolutely sure it's God talking to them and not just their inner voice or anything else......

It's seems he is just giving his personal insight and opinion and what he feels God has spoken to him. Wrong or right, I'm glad he took the time to try and encourage people here. As far as hearing God's voice, that's a deep one. I do know that it does happen but is hard sometimes to explain. When you're learning to hear God's voice you will miss it and many times confuse it with thoughts or who knows what. But after many times of hitting it I believe you do begin to hear the difference. Having said that, the problem I always have when someone does say 'God told me' is that it leaves you nowhere to go. The discussion ends. All you can really do is sit back and see if it was God. I think a better approach might be to say in all humility, 'Here's what I believe God told me...We'll see...'

• Upvote 1

Umbertino to your question....

Well if you are a child of God that inner voice you speak of is God, but you have to have a personal relationship with him to realize it, to those that don't it is foolishness to them, I ask you how do you know the voice of your earthly father versus anything or anyone else?

Edited by tarsi

And it should puzzle everyone else as well Umbertino, but somehow people manage to get past the endless glaring discrepancies. Complicated is an understatement. With 226 different religions still remaining today, an intelligent person has to wonder "which" of the many remaining gods is the real one, and "which" of the many different bibles is the true and accurate word of the real god. Thousands have been dismissed over the centuries, yet many continue to survive. A rational person would wonder how it could be possible for so many variations, versions, contradicitons and opinions to exist. Wouldn't the real god have corrected all of the thousands of inaccuracies and confusion thousands of years ago? How many people have gone to "hell" for worshipping the wrong god, and how many millions have died defending their erroneous beliefs thru no fault of their own? They've only done what their parents, teachers and clergy have taught them to do. Seems unfair somehow. If only it were as simple as Vern makes it seem in his response above: "There is only ONE god, and he is the one "I" worship. The others are false, and THEIR bibles are in error. I'm right, so the rest are obviously wrong." Things that make you go "hmmmmm." :blink:

Great and sensible post ( as usual, my Friend)... Agreed all the way...

I think a better approach might be to say in all humility, 'Here's what I believe God told me...We'll see...'

End Quote

Agreed.

Beware of Yellow Pintos...

Reference a Chuck Smith sermon from the 70's, thus the 'Yellow Ford Pinto'. In that sermon Pastor Chuck spoke of our expectation of answered prayers. In his light hearted manner he illustrated how one might need transportation, so you prayed for transportation and you began to think of an automobile instead of public transportation. And instead of just any 'ol clunker to get you from A to B you then began to pray for the coolest car of the day; a Ford Pinto. But, not just a factory white Pinto, a bright YELLOW Pinto so everyone would see God had answered your prayers. And, as you began to pray and pray and pray in earnest you began to see yellow Pintos all over the place and faster than you could say Joel 2:28 you were down at the dealership signing on the bottom line. The next Sunday you found out that not only was your Yellow Pinto the only Pinto in the church parking lot, you were late for the sermon: Credit and the bondage of indebtedness...

...and no, I do not own a Yellow Pinto...

...but, did I buy a Yellow Basstracker once!

George