Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here is Why RV will happen in OCTOBER.

blessed...interesting...might want to us G everywhere you mention God instesd of g....just an opinion so your dream will come true :)

No problem i will fix that, it wont stop the dream, from comming to pass, it MUST AND WILL come to pass, because GOD said it would , he said all three dreams will come to pass just like i dreamed them. And it is surely looking like the third dream , which actually was the second of the three, is taking shape to come to pass, and if i would pick a day in october it would be OCTOBER 6TH, that is the day i bought my first set of dinar coincidentally.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thirteen years ago i was given a promise by GOD by way of a dream, joseph in the bible also was given a promise by god and it also took him 13 years to receive the promise, and it is exactly 13 years ago that i was given my promise in a dream .

Before i had my dream, i was given a prophecy the year before that i would have 3 dreams and they would be gods will for my life. Then i had three dreams in a one week period , two of those dreams have already come to pass, just like i dreamed.

The only dream left to come to pass involves me getting much wealth in the month of october. in the dream i was to be in a certain country, I am there now, i was also to be at a certain address, I am there now, the address was on a certain side of the street, and i am at that exact address, i dreamed 13 years, ago..

I had no plans of moving to this country let a lone this address, when i had this dream , but i am there now.

So all i await for now is october and me receiving this great wealth.

If i receive this wealth from some other source other then iraq rv, then this rv can take longer to come, but if this rv is going to be the tool god uses to bless me with this wealth , then it can only happen in the month of october, no other month , but OCTOBER. And if i am not to be like joseph and get my blessing after a 13 year wait, then you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait and god forbid that be the case.

So here is to october 2011 being the year this promise which god gave me finally comming to fruition.

Oh boy another God person. Just kidding I strongly feel it will happen in October as well godbless

Oh boy another God person. Just kidding I strongly feel it will happen in October as well godbless

Please beleive me I am not just another God person, I am not george the prophet, or kim clement, or any other person, who has given a God said reason for when it will rv and where wrong,

I actually was told i would have three dreams, i had the three dreams and two of them have already come to pass, and this last one, with all the markers in the dream, which are already in place and now i just wait for october , i was not given a year, but with my joseph example of how long it could take and being exactly at 13 years from when i was given my promise , i am prayerfully beleving that i too would not have to wait longer then 13 years, making this my year to be blessed to be a blessing.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Please beleive me I am not just another God person, I am not george the prophet, or kim clement, or any other person, who has given a God said reason for when it will rv and where wrong,

I actually was told i would have three dreams, i had the three dreams and two of them have already come to pass, and this last one, with all the markers in the dream, which are already in place and now i just wait for october , i was not given a year, but with my joseph example of how long it could take and being exactly at 13 years from when i was given my promise , i am prayerfully beleving that i too would not have to wait longer then 13 years, making this my year to be blessed to be a blessing.

I said just kidding. Compared to most off the people on here I actually believe you

I said just kidding. Compared to most off the people on here I actually believe you

Glad to hear that you actually beleive me, because i SPEAK THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. lets just beleive that this is the year, because if october goes out without me getting the blessing, then WE ALL have another year at least to wait for october to come again. Unless of course i get blessed from another source i am iinvested in, and then the rv can come some time after, but i am beleiving for both of my investments to come in october. at least one of them has to come in that month first.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Glad to hear that you actually beleive me, because i SPEAK THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. lets just beleive that this is the year, because if october goes out without me getting the blessing, then WE ALL have another year at least to wait for october to come again. Unless of course i get blessed from another source i am iinvested in, and then the rv can come some time after, but i am beleiving for both of my investments to come in october. at least one of them has to come in that month first.

October 8 might be the date in conjunction with Hezekiah's Second Pattern.

See http://gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=2916 for a more complete explanation.

ice

• Upvote 1

I'm curious, and not trying to be negative toward your post, did you tell of your dream of an October rv when you first joined ten months ago in a prior post?

Hey Texas1,

That seemed to shutdown the thread........................strange isnt it.

I also have something else to say. I BELIEVE IN GOD!!!!!

and..........................

You CANNOT GO AROUND USING GOD IN THIS MANNER (if that actually is the case here). Using the big man upstairs to pilfer your dinar pitches or whatever is such a very bad idea!!!!

TREXXX

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thirteen years ago i was given a promise by GOD by way of a dream, joseph in the bible also was given a promise by god and it also took him 13 years to receive the promise, and it is exactly 13 years ago that i was given my promise in a dream .

Before i had my dream, i was given a prophecy the year before that i would have 3 dreams and they would be gods will for my life. Then i had three dreams in a one week period , two of those dreams have already come to pass, just like i dreamed.

The only dream left to come to pass involves me getting much wealth in the month of october. in the dream i was to be in a certain country, I am there now, i was also to be at a certain address, I am there now, the address was on a certain side of the street, and i am at that exact address, i dreamed 13 years, ago..

I had no plans of moving to this country let a lone this address, when i had this dream , but i am there now.

So all i await for now is october and me receiving this great wealth.

If i receive this wealth from some other source other then iraq rv, then this rv can take longer to come, but if this rv is going to be the tool god uses to bless me with this wealth , then it can only happen in the month of october, no other month , but OCTOBER. And if i am not to be like joseph and get my blessing after a 13 year wait, then you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait and god forbid that be the case.

So here is to october 2011 being the year this promise which god gave me finally comming to fruition.

This was really good and enjoyed reading it, but toward the end you lost me, "if I am not to be like joseph and get my blessing...you all can forget about getting this rv this year, because we would have a whole year again to wait..." <_< this sounds conceited. I don't think your dreams decide the fate of this, it will happen when the tumblers fall in place and they decide they are ready for it.

• Upvote 3

End Quote

Sorry but with a thread title like that you're simply asking ( actually begging ) for trouble... And you'll get it...

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out.

No problem i will fix that, it wont stop the dream, from comming to pass, it MUST AND WILL come to pass, because GOD said it would , he said all three dreams will come to pass just like i dreamed them. And it is surely looking like the third dream , which actually was the second of the three, is taking shape to come to pass, and if i would pick a day in october it would be OCTOBER 6TH, that is the day i bought my first set of dinar coincidentally.

While I respect your experience ...... I still think it means absolutely nothing as per the RV coming..And esp. on a certain month and date....

You just had a series of coincidences occurring in your life... Happens... Totally unrelated to the Dinar RV.... But thanks for sharing anyway.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

blessed...interesting...might want to us G everywhere you mention God instesd of g....just an opinion so your dream will come true :)

It does strike me as funny. Perhaps its just me, but in spite of how I talked through high school and and college, once I was saved, two things were immediate: whenever I heard the Lord's name used in vain, it turned my stomach and whenever I wrote God, I could never "not" capitalize it. Obviously, there were many other changes, but I think the first two are nearly universal. Without capitalization, it reduces God to just any god. I think most Christians feel the same way. Therefore, its odd to me that someone who claims to be so in touch with God, so much so that He speaks to them in dreams, would ever even consider using the lower-case variation of his creator's name. Especially if He is promising him great wealth. It makes me think we're being set up...I've seen similar posts that were dripping with sarcasm, but didn't become apparent until the thread progressed. The sole intent was to make Christians look like fools. I hope this is not the case.

I certainly hope God isn't trying to tell me something in my dreams, because I'm not grasping the meaning of finding myself back in high school in my underwear and realizing that I've been missing one of my classes all year... :huh:

• Upvote 10

Thank you for sharing!

And may you receive your financial blessing this October!

You know of course, that it may not be the IQD RV that is the vehicle of your blessing. A;though I certainly hope so as I would then share the blessing in October. But your blessing may indeed come through a different vehicle in which case, I'll continue to look for an RV soon.

I believe very strongly that GOD speaks to individuals. Not all of those that HE speaks to are serving HIM. I will hope that you do.

May you and each of us be willing to listen and obey as to how we use this financial opportunity.

Selah

• Upvote 1

That's one thing... The other would be... How can this Person ( or anyone) be absolutely sure it's God talking to them and not just their inner voice or anything else......

I had an issue once that I kept praying about asking for God to give me a sign or help me with. Within my head I heard His voice talking to me, giving me guidance. And then I thought, wait a minute, His voice sounds just like Charlton Heston in Moses. I realized that it was just me and not God...since then, I have had no literal communication with God, only that which He has laid out for me in His Word or through interaction with those who he has put in my path. Can God talk to us in dreams? He has in the past, so yes. But those who He did speak to were used in great ways to glorify and build His kingdom...certainly not to prosper one man and keep it hidden under a bushel basket (with the exception of this forum). Not that He isn't concerned for the least of these, but what gain is it to Him to work such small miracles in one man's life's? Unless, of course, we are back to saying that God is going to make it RV...

• Upvote 4

That's one thing... The other would be... How can this Person ( or anyone) be absolutely sure it's God talking to them and not just their inner voice or anything else......

You just know :) I know that it may sound nuts to some, but the feeling you get when God is working in you, or talking to you is indescribable. You just know.

Thanks for sharing, Blessed. Lets hope it is the RV and not some other means coming your way(and ours)!

• Upvote 2

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: When you tell me that you are a christian I believe that you believe the Bible is the "Word of God". So then I assume you don't have a hard time understanding His word. Don't make it difficult, practice His presence. As we go through the day communicating with God and God communicating with us we will recognize His voice. It's like any other relationship, the more time you spend with someone the easier to recognize them. If you're not sure then lay your fleece out as Gideon in the Old testament, and as you do this and God confirms his word with you this will enable you to recognize his voice. It's not a hard thing to do.

God bless, and thank you blessed2bless for sharing.

Pappy

Edited by willy1der
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

Sorry but with a thread title like that you're simply asking ( actually begging ) for trouble... And you'll get it...

Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out.

While I respect your experience ...... I still think it means absolutely nothing as per the RV coming..And esp. on a certain month and date....

You just had a series of coincidences occurring in your life... Happens... Totally unrelated to the Dinar RV.... But thanks for sharing anyway.

:tiphat: yes.