Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hump Day Bytes: Med Sez Shabbi's Under Pressure

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With A Dilemma From The Camel Rental Shop In Baghdad. One Hump Or Two ?

9-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana the country of Iraq is not yet out from under the Chapter 7 sanctions. The GOOD news is we should see Chapter 7 released any day now, and when that happens I am guessing we are within a week of a rate change! the GOI is almost completely formed, and the seats that are not permanently filled have compentent temporary people doing the job, so this isn't a factor for the RV in my opinion - they can move forward with the GOI "as-is". the CBI auctions are relatively stable - money in, money out. Of course, the minute they know the RV is being announced I fully expect to see a surprise STOP to the auctions, at least for a day or two...they will likely establish a new format, make some changes, then begin auctioning again at the new rate...until it is actually announced, though - they will continue with the status quo...if this thing comes out at a dime or better, I'm going to smile and skip all the way to the bank

9-28-2011 Guru asdf All is well so far - IQD is still at the artificial program rate but for how long. The CBI has said 6 almost 7 weeks ago that they were implementing this NOW - so we wait. We have been on alert for this potentially this week. The economy of Iraq is a wreck. They need to activate the real exchange rate and get some stimulus into the economy, they needed to do it months ago. Shabibi said he was dong it NOW, let's see when this now will be. Our matrix of information points very strongly for this week.

9-28-2011 Guru Med LANACHY...SAID...HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, THAT THE DINAR WOULD COME OUT...AS CLOSE TO ONE TO ONE AS POSSIBLE...TO KEEP THE CONFUSION DOWN. THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME LIMIT, HE SAID THAT THEY WILL PUT A DATE THAT ALL DINAR LIKE THE 5K 10K 25K NO LONGER CAN BE USED...LIKE 2 YRS. THEY ARE APPROACHING THE REDLINE. SHABIBI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OF THE PRINT. IF HE DID...INFLATION COULD SPIRAL AND HE NOT BE ABLE TO STOP IT. HE FEELS WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO END THIS PRETTY QUICK NOW

9-27-2011 Guru Med I GOT SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS...ABOUT THE MEETING THAT SHABIBI HAD WITH THE IMF AND WB. THE IMF AND WORLD BANK RIPPED SHABIBI, TOLD HIM HE WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT FOR THE ECONOMIC FAILURE IN IRAQ. THAT HE SHOULD HAVE REVALUED LONG AGO. HE TOLD THEM THAT THE GOVT WAS NOT STABLE. THEY TOLD HIM TO NAME ONE THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CONDITION AND THAT THE REASON NO ONE WAS INVESTING IN IRAQ WAS IRAQ HAD NO TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THAT YOU CANNOT SAY YOU ARE GOING TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY THEN DONT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY TO MAKE IT WORK. THAT HE WAS PRETTY MUCH THE REASON THAT MALIKI HAS LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ON THE ECONOMIC SIDE. THE VERBAL INTERPRETATION IMPLIES AN URGENCY TO REVALUE THE DINAR NOW.

9-27-2011 Guru Kaperoni here is where we sit... i dont think the cbi cares about the GOI anymore. they are moving forward with reforms as they stated, but they cannot rv the currency without that new stock market, currrency, securities law cause they have to buy/sell the dinar on the forex to make money cause the auctions will end once the rv happens. if you look at annex on the world bank report the deadline for many of the reforms is dec 31st and many of those are contingent on the dinar first IMO, so it will happen before then, very soon or as soon as that law passes

9-27-2011 Guru Med IT IS 8% CORE INFLATION INDEX, IT IS 7.2% RIGHT NOW. CBI IS WORKING ON TWO INFLATIONS - ONE THE CORE AND THE OTHER HYPERINFLATION. DUE TO THE LIQUIDITY AND LOW PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR, I AM SURE WHEN HE IS THINKING REDLINE. HE IS THINKING AT THAT POINT IT WILL SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL AND 8 YEARS OF COMBATTING INFLATION WILL BE RIGHT DOWN THE CRAPPER. THOUGH I DO KINDA HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HYPERINFLATION. IT IS ONLY HIM WHO AUTHORIZES THE AUCTIONS AND IF HE DIDNT AUCTION OFF TRILLIONS OR PUT THAT MUCH INTO THE MONETARY SYSTEM THEN HE WOULD NOT BE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW. NO MATTER WHAT, SIMPLY PUT, LOOK EAST, EAST TO WEST AND NOT JUST EAST TO WEST IN AMERICA. IT WILL START FIRST IN THE EAST, THE UK , EUROPE. JUST GET IT DONE ALREADY.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Ya missed one, Thug

9-28-2011 Guru Freeway Bill I know that hearing that "today or tomorrow looks good" over and over makes you wonder if this is ever going to happen and gets you frustrated...here are a few things to ponder while we wait 1) Iraq NEEDS this to happen more than we do 2) IMF is growing impatient and putting pressure on this to happen 3) Kurds are putting massive pressure on Shabibi to get it done and for M to cooperate 4) The Arbil Agreement and the HCL is in Parliaments hands and has or will be passed 5) We have honest reports that Banks have been alerted and expect this any minute 6) It takes more than just "pulling a trigger" to get this done, everything has to be just right 7) The rate of .86 to 1.00 is ridiculous and will not help do what they need to be done

• Upvote 3

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTMENA/Resources/Financial_Sector_Review_English.pdf

Check out the annexes.

If you haven't looked at the WB dox that Kap is talking about, you should. The CBI and MOF basically haven't done a thing that they were supposed to. That's why the RV is being held up, the banks aren't ready.

For example, they haven't even restructured the Rafidian and Rasheed banks yet. That was a June 30th IMF benchmark. The December 31st date probably comes from the 90 day deadline on some of the action items in the annex of the report.

• Upvote 2

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTMENA/Resources/Financial_Sector_Review_English.pdf

Check out the annexes.

For example, they haven't even restructured the Rafidian and Rasheed banks yet. That was a June 30th IMF benchmark. The December 31st date probably comes from the 90 day deadline on some of the action items in the annex of the report.

soooooooo why are people still throwing "Tomorrow" at us?

• Upvote 2

Wow...great news Thug. I really like Adams take on this, but now I have to go home after work, and practice on skipping while holding my phone, and navigating myself to the bank. On top of trying to smile at the same time!

This RV thing seems to get more complicated everyday!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go RV!!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 4

9-28-2011 Guru Adam Montana the country of Iraq is not yet out from under the Chapter 7 sanctions. The GOOD news is we should see Chapter 7 released any day now, and when that happens I am guessing we are within a week of a rate change! the GOI is almost completely formed, and the seats that are not permanently filled have compentent temporary people doing the job, so this isn't a factor for the RV in my opinion - they can move forward with the GOI "as-is". the CBI auctions are relatively stable - money in, money out. Of course, the minute they know the RV is being announced I fully expect to see a surprise STOP to the auctions, at least for a day or two...they will likely establish a new format, make some changes, then begin auctioning again at the new rate...until it is actually announced, though - they will continue with the status quo...if this thing comes out at a dime or better, I'm going to smile and skip all the way to the bank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/85785-hump-day-bytes-med-sez-shabbis-under-pressure/#ixzz1ZHV73OEo

Ya i will be a skipin to(at 10 cents) BUT IF ITS A DOLLAR

Im going to buy the bank so all of you can skip in

I want to be GORGE SOROS . but with hair and no world atrocities under my belt ...............laugh.gif

Who am i kidden rolleyes.gif

The bank will probably turn in to a go-go bar on the beach in Thailand laugh.gif

And the only people skipin in will be all the Contractors from Afghanistan biggrin.gif

And i wont be Soros i will be Gorge Clinton with colored hair playing music on the beach (ya like the dog in me )laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

Well at least they try to give us the benefit of what they believe to be the reasons or reasons to the holdup of the Rv . So my Thanks to them for that . I just wish someone would Smack Shab's upside his head and knock some sence into it and show him his shortcomings. He is making his own people suffer more than anyone else. Wake up jack azz.

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting With A Dilemma From The Camel Rental Shop In Baghdad. One Hump Or Two ?

9-28-2011 Guru asdf All is well so far - IQD is still at the artificial program rate but for how long. The CBI has said 6 almost 7 weeks ago that they were implementing this NOW - so we wait. We have been on alert for this potentially this week. The economy of Iraq is a wreck. They need to activate the real exchange rate and get some stimulus into the economy, they needed to do it months ago. Shabibi said he was dong it NOW, let's see when this now will be. Our matrix of information points very strongly for this week.

9-28-2011 Guru Med LANACHY...SAID...HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, THAT THE DINAR WOULD COME OUT...AS CLOSE TO ONE TO ONE AS POSSIBLE...TO KEEP THE CONFUSION DOWN. THERE WILL NOT BE A TIME LIMIT, HE SAID THAT THEY WILL PUT A DATE THAT ALL DINAR LIKE THE 5K 10K 25K NO LONGER CAN BE USED...LIKE 2 YRS. THEY ARE APPROACHING THE REDLINE. SHABIBI WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR PARLIAMENT TO SETTLE THE ISSUE OF THE PRINT. IF HE DID...INFLATION COULD SPIRAL AND HE NOT BE ABLE TO STOP IT. HE FEELS WE ARE IN A VERY STRONG POSITION TO END THIS PRETTY QUICK NOW

9-27-2011 Guru Med I GOT SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS...ABOUT THE MEETING THAT SHABIBI HAD WITH THE IMF AND WB. THE IMF AND WORLD BANK RIPPED SHABIBI, TOLD HIM HE WAS TOTALLY AT FAULT FOR THE ECONOMIC FAILURE IN IRAQ. THAT HE SHOULD HAVE REVALUED LONG AGO. HE TOLD THEM THAT THE GOVT WAS NOT STABLE. THEY TOLD HIM TO NAME ONE THAT IS, THAT THERE IS NO PERFECT CONDITION AND THAT THE REASON NO ONE WAS INVESTING IN IRAQ WAS IRAQ HAD NO TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THAT YOU CANNOT SAY YOU ARE GOING TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY THEN DONT HAVE A TRADEABLE CURRENCY TO MAKE IT WORK. THAT HE WAS PRETTY MUCH THE REASON THAT MALIKI HAS LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT AND NOTHING WAS DONE ON THE ECONOMIC SIDE. THE VERBAL INTERPRETATION IMPLIES AN URGENCY TO REVALUE THE DINAR NOW.

9-27-2011 Guru Kaperoni here is where we sit... i dont think the cbi cares about the GOI anymore. they are moving forward with reforms as they stated, but they cannot rv the currency without that new stock market, currrency, securities law cause they have to buy/sell the dinar on the forex to make money cause the auctions will end once the rv happens. if you look at annex on the world bank report the deadline for many of the reforms is dec 31st and many of those are contingent on the dinar first IMO, so it will happen before then, very soon or as soon as that law passes

9-27-2011 Guru Med IT IS 8% CORE INFLATION INDEX, IT IS 7.2% RIGHT NOW. CBI IS WORKING ON TWO INFLATIONS - ONE THE CORE AND THE OTHER HYPERINFLATION. DUE TO THE LIQUIDITY AND LOW PURCHASING POWER OF THE DINAR, I AM SURE WHEN HE IS THINKING REDLINE. HE IS THINKING AT THAT POINT IT WILL SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL AND 8 YEARS OF COMBATTING INFLATION WILL BE RIGHT DOWN THE CRAPPER. THOUGH I DO KINDA HOLD HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HYPERINFLATION. IT IS ONLY HIM WHO AUTHORIZES THE AUCTIONS AND IF HE DIDNT AUCTION OFF TRILLIONS OR PUT THAT MUCH INTO THE MONETARY SYSTEM THEN HE WOULD NOT BE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW. NO MATTER WHAT, SIMPLY PUT, LOOK EAST, EAST TO WEST AND NOT JUST EAST TO WEST IN AMERICA. IT WILL START FIRST IN THE EAST, THE UK , EUROPE. JUST GET IT DONE ALREADY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1