Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana and Bear

Blessed4ever

RUMOR FROM DINAR RECAPS...

(not mine..but boy, is it interesting!!) :D

11:16 AM [bear5642] I JUST GOT AN UPDATE FROM ADAM MONTANA AND HE ISVERY POSITIVE AND IS SAYING SOMETHING TO THE FACT ABOUT "IF THERE IS NO AUCTION IT WILL HAVE RVd" lol I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. WAITING FOR A CALL TODAY AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. I AGREE WITH DINAMOMMA BE CAREFUL WHO OU ASSOCIATE WITH AND I MUST SAY THAT MY STRENGTH IS MY WEEKNESS. I AM TOO TRUSTWORTHY.

THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL, THERE HAS BEEN MANY DAYS WHEN THERE WAS NO AUCTION, AND GUESS WHAT???? YEP YOU GUESS IT NO RV. :lol::)

Edited by mrref

It is a REAL pleasure to have Adam coming-out and saying this.

Adam Montana] The thing to keep in mind is the CBI auctions

[Adam Montana] OH! Shoot, I was going to talk about this in the beginning - Cisole (Pink Piggy) started a new contest! Keep an eye out for an email from me in a little bit - if you guess the amount of this Sunday's CBI auction you can win a free VIP membership and also Pig Stuff!

[Adam Montana] back to the question - the CBI auctions are relatively stable - money in, money out

[Adam Montana] the Dinar Investor world is relatively small compared to what most people thing

[Adam Montana] think*

[Adam Montana] Of course, the minute they know the RV is being announced

[Adam Montana] I fully expect to see a surprise STOP to the auctions, at least for a day or two.

==============================================================================================================

Announcement No. (1988)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 28-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 151,758,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 151,758,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

===================================================================================================

NOW if you'll check-out for YOURSELVES if there is an auction tomorrow morning VERY early (and indeed check EVERY auction day - Sunday thru Thursday), you can ELIMINATE all the gastric distress of trying to live with cockroach GURU defication deposits.

Easyrider, do you have any respect for anybody? You are the most arrogant, disrespectful and full of ******* person in this site; people has left this site because they do not want to put up with your coments and posts! ! !

Soledad...............You don't know what the hell your talking about. I once was told that "one's words was a reflection of one's self". Nuff said !

Thanks Easy for keeping it real. I for one enjoy your post and keep on keeping on. :twothumbs:

GO RV BABY

Easyrider, do you have any respect for anybody? You are the most arrogant, disrespectful and full of ******* person in this site; people has left this site because they do not want to put up with your coments and posts! ! !

They left because they thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. Now some of them are back. have a nice evening.

9-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WILL FOLLOW THROUGH...HE MAY TAKE IT TO THE EDGE...BUT IT WILL HAPPEN..CAUSE THERE IS MORE THAN IRAQ INVOLVED. FOLLOW THE NEWS, AND BE PATIENT, ITS COMING...THE END OF THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN TO ME AND MED AS THE WORST PART. BUT, WE ALSO KNOW THE ENDING, LET IT PLAY OUT. LET THEM GET THEIR LITTLE CRAP OUT OF THE WAY, ***** SLAP EACH OTHER A BIT, CALL NAMES, DATE EACH OTHERS CAMELS. THEN...AFTER THEY SIP CAMEL JUICE BY THE MOONLIGHT [Oh, my : o] ...WE CAN CASH IN.

OMG!! It MUST be true! I get all of my investment advice from my mail man too!!

I copied the entire post word for word.

These are BEAR'S WORDS... not mine obviously!

Yes, anyone with half a brain, knows that Bear probably read Adam's chat and HE took a peice out of context and made it out to sound as if Adam emailed Bear himself, which we all know is not true.

Just more craziness from the woods! :blink:

(DONT NEG ME PEOPLE! IT WASNT MINE! :rolleyes:)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but when you copy and post information from another person, or another website, you take ownership of the post. Without you it wouldn't appear here. If you don't believe in the post, then don't copy and post. Otherwise expect the negatives.

• Upvote 1