Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana and Bear

Blessed4ever

RUMOR FROM DINAR RECAPS...

(not mine..but boy, is it interesting!!) :D

11:16 AM [bear5642] I JUST GOT AN UPDATE FROM ADAM MONTANA AND HE ISVERY POSITIVE AND IS SAYING SOMETHING TO THE FACT ABOUT "IF THERE IS NO AUCTION IT WILL HAVE RVd" lol I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. WAITING FOR A CALL TODAY AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. I AGREE WITH DINAMOMMA BE CAREFUL WHO OU ASSOCIATE WITH AND I MUST SAY THAT MY STRENGTH IS MY WEEKNESS. I AM TOO TRUSTWORTHY.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11:16 AM [bear5642] I JUST GOT AN UPDATE FROM ADAM MONTANA AND HE ISVERY POSITIVE AND IS SAYING SOMETHING TO THE FACT ABOUT "IF THERE IS NO AUCTION IT WILL HAVE RVd" lol I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. WAITING FOR A CALL TODAY AND WILL GET BACK WITH YOU. I AGREE WITH DINAMOMMA BE CAREFUL WHO OU ASSOCIATE WITH AND I MUST SAY THAT MY STRENGTH IS MY WEEKNESS. I AM TOO TRUSTWORTHY.

It's sad that I see they are resorting to quoting Adam Montana in "CAPS".

In my opinion, the Gurus need to check themselves in the "Dinar Detox" facility opening soon in Oklahoma.

Okies next big contribution to the Dinarian World

I copied the entire post word for word.

These are BEAR'S WORDS... not mine obviously!

Yes, anyone with half a brain, knows that Bear probably read Adam's chat and HE took a peice out of context and made it out to sound as if Adam emailed Bear himself, which we all know is not true.

Just more craziness from the woods! :blink:

(DONT NEG ME PEOPLE! IT WASNT MINE! :rolleyes:)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

He's talking about what Adam said in an email about the contest to guess how much Monday's auction is. He said at the end that

"The kicker is... if there is no auction, that means it probably RV'd and we're racing to the Bank!!!!"

That is a quote from Adam's email taken out of context.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

• Upvote 1

It's sad that I see they are resorting to quoting Adam Montana in "CAPS".

In my opinion, the Gurus need to check themselves in the "Dinar Detox" facility opening soon in Oklahoma.

Okies next big contribution to the Dinarian World

Good one.

Soooooo, Adam is the source for all bear's bullsheet! He's so high up you have to look up to see his feet.....:lol: :lol: :lol::P

Now you're quoting Okie, you know... smile.....

haha wtf is this?? is this guy really saying he cant trust Adam when he sends us out bear droppings around the clock. Go get stuffed bear.

Easyrider, do you have any respect for anybody? You are the most arrogant, disrespectful and full of ******* person in this site; people has left this site because they do not want to put up with your coments and posts! ! !

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 29

Totally misquoted and out of context. What do you expect from one of Okies puppets?

• Upvote 2

Just placed an order from one of the new Google Ads here. Delivery girl was overly friendly,did'nt bring the product i thought i purchased,and we had to meet at a hotel........................hmmmmmmmm. Me thinks that was'nt a Dinar sales site. HAD A GREAT TIME THO!!!!! lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Easyrider, do you have any respect for anybody? You are the most arrogant, disrespectful and full of ******* person in this site; people has left this site because they do not want to put up with your coments and posts! ! !

What did you actually see in his post that would cause you to blurt out such nonsense? He was only stating his opinion and sticking up for fellow DV person. I have yet to find any of his post to be out of line. I find them witty and at time very funny. It's a tool like you that is too serious and has no sense of humor. Maybe you need your posting rights revoked!! I vote for Soledad to be punished by okie post for one hour a day for next five days, all in favor! Wait, too easy we get that anyhow...hmmm I will think about your punishment for this posting violation!! Brb

• Upvote 15

Well we had a auciton 9-28-2011 so no RV

Details (amount in Iraqi Dinars) Notes

Securities Offered Discount

Total Offerings 100'000'000'000

Total Public Bidding 219'000'000'000

Pricing Uniform

Term of Security (days) 91

Settlement Date 28-9-2011

Maturity Date 28-12-2011

Competitive Bidders 5

Winning Bidder 4

Total Valid Competitive Bids 219'000'000'000

Total competitive Bids Awarded 100'010'000'000

Range of Yields for Valid Competitive Bids [5.00%-7.50%]

Cutoff Yield (%) 7.00

Bids Received as % of Amount Offered 219.00

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congratulations! You are the 1,000,000th person to post auction info on this site. Here is your prize!

i_love_auctions_hat-p148471900172939961qz14_400.jpg

Well we had a auciton 9-28-2011 so no RV

Details (amount in Iraqi Dinars) Notes

Securities Offered Discount

Total Offerings 100'000'000'000

Total Public Bidding 219'000'000'000

Pricing Uniform

Term of Security (days) 91

Settlement Date 28-9-2011

Maturity Date 28-12-2011

Competitive Bidders 5

Winning Bidder 4

Total Valid Competitive Bids 219'000'000'000

Total competitive Bids Awarded 100'010'000'000

Range of Yields for Valid Competitive Bids [5.00%-7.50%]

Cutoff Yield (%) 7.00

Bids Received as % of Amount Offered 219.00

• Upvote 1

I think we all know Bear's comments are more droppings from the Okie camp. When I first read it on another site however, I did think for a moment that he had spoken with Adam. I think it would be good for Mr. Montana or a DV moderator to make a statement to clear this up.