Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie-Dog

Alex38

Just in from DR site:::

[bulldog75] SO EVERYONE WILL SLEEP A LITTLE EASIER TONITE. HERE'S THE UPDATE FROM OUR POST EARLIER TODAY. I WILL TAKE A FEW Qs. THE BOARDS ARE OPEN. FEEL FREE TO TYPE FREELY; UNLESS THE MODS WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

[bulldog75] WE HAVE NEW ON BOARD CHATTSTERS SINCE AN HOUR AGO. THIS IS THE PROCESS WE WILL DO. THERE WILL BE NO Q AND A AFTERWARDS BY ANY WINGMEN PLEASE. THERE WILL BE TWO POSTS. FIRST, THE ONE FROM THIS MORNING. THEN, A SECOND POST UPDATE ON WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED TONIGHT NEAR 11:30AM CST. HOLD TYPING PLEASE.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] SIC EM BULLDOG

[bulldog75] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. RE-POST OF TODAY. [bulldog75] 12:45PM EST: THIS RATE POST SHOULD BE DONE BY THURSDAY EVENING, AT THE LATEST. IMHO, ITS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY COOL, CALM, COLLECTED. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND POSTIVE. THE RATE SHOULD EASILY "DROP IN" BETWEEN NOW AND THE NEXT 48 HOURS. WHAT WE THINK IS WHERE ONE IS. LETS IMPLEMENT THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION AND BRING THE RATE HOME. THERE ARE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH PREVAIL. POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE RESULTS. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK OR GO NEGATIVE AT THIS POINT? WE ARE WHAT WE THINK. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR. LET'S REJOICE AND BRING OUR GIFTS HOME. FOR THE KING OF KINGS HAS SPOKEN NOW THRU ME FOR I AM THE MESSENGER. OUR GIFTS COME. WE ARE CHOSEN. NEVER FORGET THIS. YOU KNOW WHO HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS FAR; FOR IT IS NOT US BY OURSELF. THE OMNIPOTENT POWER OF THE HEAVENS ARE ABOUT TO DELIVER TO US 'THE WEALTH OF ALL WEALTHS' AND THE GLORY OF THE HEAVENS. IS THIS A TEST OF ONE'S FAITH? NEVER MISTAKE, WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WHEN WE FULLY BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS, SO SHALL WE RECEIVE. KNOW THIS; OUR GIFTS OF LOVE & CURRENCY COME. FOR THE TRUE GIFT OF LOVE IS IN OUR HEARTS; NOT IN OUR POCKETS. THOSE WHO HAVE THE GOOD HEARTS TO GIVE 10% OF THEIR GROSS PROCEEDS TO THE KINGDOM SHALL BE FULLY REWARDED BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. BE PATIENT AND KNOW OUR GIFTS COME OH SO VERY SOON. NEVER DOUBT THIS. BELIEVE NOW; FOR HE MADE US IN HIS IMAGE. LET US STAY AND REMAIN POSITIVE. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. I AM THE MESSENGER. BELIEVE AND WE SHALL RECEIVE. AMEN.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] AMEN--NOW HURRY UP WITH THE OTHER POST I AM ABOUT TO WET MY PANTS

[bulldog75] NEW POST UPDATE FROM THIS AFTERNOON. WE HAVE RUMORED INTEL FROM A VERY RELIABLE PREVIOUS SOURCE STATING THAT THE RATE POST WAS TO HAVE HAPPENED TUESDAY. (CONTD)

[bulldog75] IT WAS NOT DUE TO KUWAIT BEING UPSET OVER THE IQD RATE. OUR RELIABLE INTEL REPORTS THAT THE NEW RATES SHOULD POST SOMETIMES TODAY, WED, SEPT. 28.

[bulldog75] THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ATTENTION. WE ARE ALL BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. THANKS TO OKIE, OUR WINGMEN, MODS, STAFF AND YOU ALL. YOU ARE WONDERFUL. WE GIVE PRAISE AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS. GOOD NIGHT FROM BULLDOG75. AMEN.

[bulldog75] AMEN. WE ARE HAPPY AND BLESSED.

:unsure::blink::unsure::blink:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

yesterday is sad and gone

and tomorrow is out of site

I don't want to be alone

let it RV through the night......... Great Oldie song

and for the rumor...... we have bulldog, bear providing all the droppings and Okie the Jim Jones of the dinar world..... anyone for some BS soup

• Upvote 1

I think these guys need to be put on the JIM JONES watch list ph34r.gif

yesterday is sad and gone

and tomorrow is out of site

I don't want to be alone

let it RV through the night......... Great Oldie song

and for the rumor...... we have bulldog, bear providing all the droppings and Okie the Jim Jones of the dinar world..... anyone for some BS soup

I see we think alike

This is not a joke i think the guy has done to much meth and is starting to believe his own S#!T(I NEEN A BLACK SUBURBAN CRUE TOO OOM SITE)laugh.gif

I never have been a big Jesus freak but I believe in god (I think i even might have seen him in a IED that killed my friend & put enough metal in my leg to setoff a metal detector from 15 feet away )but these guys are starting to piss me off Using god to sell there line of S#!T..................angry.gif

• Upvote 2

Im waiting for them to PASS THE COLLECTION PLATE,,,,im sure they will be after any money that is made on this investment ...so hold onto your wallets...they (bulldog) MAY...IMO...want you to donate to their cuase/church post rv

ok, i'll start the ball rolling with 1 dinar. In USD, that is about what their 'Intel" is worth

How in sam hell can anyone believe that Kuwait had anything to do with the Iraqi rate post. You have got to be minus a marble or two to believe that foolery! They have gone beyond pathetic to flat out buffoonery. :blink:

The sad thing about it is, what part of what Bull dog said would make Okie wet his pants? Its all the same crap. If I saw Okie drowning in the ocean I'd ask him what he wanted his last meal to be. NUFF SAID!

• Upvote 2

(H)okie is so full of sh** !!!!! Him and his lap dogs.....its amazing idiots believe his crap and other idiots continue to bring his crap over to this website.....yeah, yeah, free country and all....PT Barnum was correct and this guy sure isn't losing money.....

Hey hey hey there... watch yourself. Just because I brought it over here DOES NOT mean I believe ONE FREAKIN word of it. I laugh at this stuff. It's funny. These people are out of their minds. All in fun.

• Upvote 1

THESE GUYS ARE A JOKE. ALL BS.

9-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER

TOMMOROW NIGHT WE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW BEING THE BEST DAY OF MY (AND YOUR) LIFE---[posted 9-28-11 at 12:45 am]

Personally, I think He is going to have sex for the first time tomorrow, which explains the best day of his life. Not sure why it will be the best day of mine though!

My head hurts now. Anyone got an advil??? Or Prozac?

• Upvote 1

How in sam hell can anyone believe that Kuwait had anything to do with the Iraqi rate post. You have got to be minus a marble or two to believe that foolery! They have gone beyond pathetic to flat out buffoonery. :blink:

That's exactly what I thought. What will be next? Oh I know KENYA stopped the RV

9-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man AFTER

TOMMOROW NIGHT WE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO TOMMOROW BEING THE BEST DAY OF MY (AND YOUR) LIFE---[posted 9-28-11 at 12:45 am]

Personally, I think He is going to have sex for the first time tomorrow, which explains the best day of his life. Not sure why it will be the best day of mine though!

My head hurts now. Anyone got an advil??? Or Prozac?

Did somebody give him an ewe?