Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's all play guru!

Hi I'm

a doo doo ! Oops I meant a guru so here's some fresh I tell

1. Blaa blaa blaa dippity doo blaa blaa.

2. Shama lama ding dong dippity doo.

3. Chim chiminney charooo

There you have it! Get the van ready and pull it up to the bank because it's going to rain.

tommorrows the day.!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Read from a psychic .............

I tried to be a guru but in a attempt to save society,my lower intestine jumped out my throat and strangled me!!!!

Why did it not happen to all the other gurus??? Oh WHY!!!

(Yes ,everyone who reads the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy IS crazy)

• Upvote 1

IT'S DONE.......FINISHED.......COMPLETED.....THE LORD HAS BROUGHT US OUR BLESSING........THE RATE......BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS......DO YOU GET THIS PEOPLE?....HOW MUCH CLEARER DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS....READ BETWEEN THE LINES...........THE RATE I AM WAITING TO DROP THE SCREENS ARE AMBER AND WILL GO GREEN IN THE NEXT 3 HOURS...AWAITING CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION OF RATE.......WILL REPORT BACK WHEN RECEIVE CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION.........

(4 DAYS LATER)....DO NOT ASK WHY....SOURCE WAS GOOD UNTIL HE WAS ASSASINATED AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME.....ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS BLESSING WITH ME.........RATE IS $300.00 DO YOU READ THAT......................BANG , BANG!!!

KISS ME BULLDOG........THEY HAVE FINISHED ME.............;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

IT'S DONE.......FINISHED.......COMPLETED.....THE LORD HAS BROUGHT US OUR BLESSING........THE RATE......BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS......DO YOU GET THIS PEOPLE?....HOW MUCH CLEARER DO I NEED TO MAKE THIS....READ BETWEEN THE LINES...........THE RATE I AM WAITING TO DROP THE SCREENS ARE AMBER AND WILL GO GREEN IN THE NEXT 3 HOURS...AWAITING CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION OF RATE.......WILL REPORT BACK WHEN RECEIVE CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION.........

(4 DAYS LATER)....DO NOT ASK WHY....SOURCE WAS GOOD UNTIL HE WAS ASSASINATED AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO GET ME.....ALL I AM TRYING TO DO IS HELP YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THIS BLESSING WITH ME.........RATE IS $300.00 DO YOU READ THAT......................BANG , BANG!!!

KISS ME BULLDOG........THEY HAVE FINISHED ME.............;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU STUPID PEOPLE MISSED IT!! IT RV'D 2 WEEKS AGO. I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE INTERNET IN OUR ENTIRE STATE WASN'T WORKING AT THAT TIME. DO THE RESEARCH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT EXACTLY 2 WEEKS AGO THERE WAS AN UNEXPECTED ELECTRONIC INTERFERENCE FROM COMET ELENIN, AND THAT TOOK OUT OUR INTERNET. NOW THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS BACK TO EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS BEFORE IT RV'D. DON'T GET UPSET, IT SHOULD HAPPEN AGAIN WITHIN 48 HOURS.

Yes... All that...Plus a lot more.....It's surreal...... And the tragicomical fact is that they get so darn freakin' upset when someone dares doubting their "intel" and has the very un-classy "nerve" of asking questions and calling them out on their more and more creative sxxt... That gets them mad, furious and blood-thirsty each and every time... How do we little people dare questioning the (Dinar) Pope(s)?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Yes... All that...Plus a lot more.....It's surreal...... And the tragicomical fact is that they get so darn freakin' upset when someone dares doubting their "intel" and has the very un-classy "nerve" of asking questions and calling them out on their more and more creative sxxt... That gets them mad, furious and blood-thirsty each and every time... How do we little people dare questioning the (Dinar) Pope(s)?

Tragicomical and Dinar Popes, I like that. Good one.

• Upvote 1

Hi I'm

There you have it! Get the van ready and pull it up to the bank because it's going to rain.

Does your mother know you are playing on the computer?

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES'S FRIEND'S SISTER'S HUSBAND IN IRAQ The dinar will RV sometime between tomorrow and 3 days from now. I'll confirm tomorrow!

Are you dating Hawaii 50?

Great. Now we've got Mary Poppins joining the gurus. Can we convince her to give her magical umbrella to Okie so he'll fly away?

Leave the umbrella for Mary Poppins. I will take care of Okie myself.

Hi I'm

:blink: hmmmm....okay i'll play.... :lol:

you forgot....

4. mumbleBlahMumble...Dis in-tell is Da Kine....good, yeah!

5. B-cause Da Kine say so...no Joke Brah/Tita...!

6. Eh, Wot! No Ack! Like Beef!? I no lie!

RV stay Today, Brah/Tita! I no kea u no like! i say Today!

If u still no like...Gan-Fanent...go home cook rice! :P

:huh: hmmm.....if you understand that...you must be from Hawaii. heheheh :lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

Read from a psychic .............

I tried to be a guru but in a attempt to save society,my lower intestine jumped out my throat and strangled me!!!!

Why did it not happen to all the other gurus??? Oh WHY!!!

Maybe that is what happened to me. I no longer have a lower intestine. The doctor said it was cancer, but what does she know? If that is what causes loss of intestine, I reckon I'll give up all thought of becoming a guru.

(Yes ,everyone who reads the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy IS crazy)

Maybe that is what happened to me. I no longer have a lower intestine. The doctor said it was cancer, but what does she know? If that is what causes loss of intestine, I reckon I'll give up all thought of becoming a guru.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES'S FRIEND'S SISTER'S HUSBAND IN IRAQ The dinar will RV sometime between tomorrow and 3 days from now. I'll confirm tomorrow!

Isn't there supposed to be a cousin in there someplace? Perhaps it is your source's friends's sister's husband's cousin. Whoever it is, is bound to know as much if not more than some of the other gurus on this site.

:blink: hmmmm....okay i'll play.... :lol:

you forgot....

4. mumbleBlahMumble...Dis in-tell is Da Kine....good, yeah!

5. B-cause Da Kine say so...no Joke Brah/Tita...!

6. Eh, Wot! No Ack! Like Beef!? I no lie!

RV stay Today, Brah/Tita! I no kea u no like! i say Today!

If u still no like...Gan-Fanent...go home cook rice! :P

:huh: hmmm.....if you understand that...you must be from Hawaii. heheheh :lol:

you speak pigeon! i get ha ha. I might be the only one here that does.

She can give a spoon full of sugar with the koolaid, lol, but was that quote from Marry Poppins or Ace Ventura When Nature Calls?

you got it one was adam Sandler and the other was ace Ventura so i say to you "Bummblebeetuna!!!!"

I have been fighting fires in my coal shed with my wingmen, they wanted to fly away but damn it we saw a comet and just knew when we came out of that hell hole my source would have news. I did this for my family all 16,000 of the dysfunctional bunch.

The rate is much higher than I thought on Monday but a lot lower than I knew in August. You can take that to the bank.

Tomorrow is Holy Day and I will be gigging with Rich Queen so will be going dark, all quit your jobs on Saturday and give praise on Monday, or maybe Tuesday.....

This is the best window by far and apart from alien intervention or my socks falling down, there is nothing, I repeat nothing, that can stop it.

Have a hot dog, relax, keep up with bi-polar meds and let it come to you. Nuff said. :D

• Upvote 2