Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 Applies the Law of Attraction - ARF! ARF!

NonLinear

• Sept.27,2011
    BULLDOG75
    [bulldog75] 12:45PM
    EST: THIS RATE POST SHOULD BE DONE BY THURSDAY EVENING, AT THE LATEST. IMHO, ITS
    VERY IMPORTANT FOR US TO STAY COOL, CALM, COLLECTED. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC AND
    POSTIVE. THE RATE SHOULD EASILY “DROP IN” BETWEEN NOW AND THE NEXT 48 HOURS.
    WHAT WE THINK IS WHERE ONE IS. LETS IMPLEMENT THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION AND BRING
    THE RATE HOME. THERE ARE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE WHICH PREVAIL. POSITIVE THINKING
    BRINGS POSITIVE RESULTS. WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK OR GO NEGATIVE AT THIS POINT? WE
    ARE WHAT WE THINK. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR. LET’S REJOICE AND BRING OUR GIFTS HOME.
    FOR THE KING OF KINGS HAS SPOKEN NOW THRU ME FOR I AM THE MESSENGER. OUR GIFTS
    COME. WE ARE CHOSEN. NEVER FORGET THIS. YOU KNOW WHO HAS BROUGHT YOU THIS FAR;
    FOR IT IS NOT US BY OURSELF. THE OMNIPOTENT POWER OF THE HEAVENS ARE ABOUT TO
    DELIVER TO US ‘THE WEALTH OF ALL WEALTHS’ AND THE GLORY OF THE HEAVENS. IS THIS
    A TEST OF ONE’S FAITH? NEVER MISTAKE, WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. WHEN WE FULLY
    BELIEVE IN OUR HEARTS, SO SHALL WE RECEIVE. KNOW THIS; OUR GIFTS OF LOVE &
    CURRENCY COME. FOR THE TRUE GIFT OF LOVE IS IN OUR HEARTS; NOT IN OUR POCKETS.
    THOSE WHO HAVE THE GOOD HEARTS TO GIVE 10% OF THEIR GROSS PROCEEDS TO THE
    KINGDOM SHALL BE FULLY REWARDED BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH. BE PATIENT AND KNOW
    OUR GIFTS COME OH SO VERY SOON. NEVER DOUBT THIS. BELIEVE NOW; FOR HE MADE US IN
    HIS IMAGE. LET US STAY AND REMAIN POSITIVE. BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS. I AM THE
    MESSENGER. BELIEVE AND WE SHALL RECEIVE. AMEN.
    [url="
http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx/t7344-bulldog75-this-is-rate-post-should-be-done-by-thursday-evening-at-the-latest-9-27-11-1245pm-est"
AMEN!
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

HA! HA! I HAVE read some that 'mature' thread... wink.gif

you have a 'subtle' way about you... tongue.gif

:lol: :lol:

BettyBoop, you are not bending over anymore. Bummer

:blush: Oh my!!!:blush::bow:

It's more interesting to read the comments about Betty Boop than those about Bulldog75. Awoooooooo....

:unsure: I'M INNOCENT!............Honestly!;):lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Oh...someone give this religous nut some meds! He is the messenger!...........ofcourse he is...of total B.S.:lmao:

Exactly... Total BS... Bringing on his own ( Bulldog) in-glorious Tradition.

I'm dedicating this Deep Purple song ( awesome) to Bulldog... Just change the "blood" part in the title with something else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot2t5rhc0Hc&feature=related

I am the person in the white coat. MENTAL HEALTH NURSE WITH HOLDING POWERS..I can detain him without a doctor;) :lol:

HA! HA! You may have a number of DV members claiming 'temporary insanity' to take you up on your 'holding powers'!

Too, you COULD have some of the 'gurus' lined up at your 'treatment' door!

:lol:

HA! HA! You may have a number of DV members claiming 'temporary insanity' to take you up on your 'holding powers'!

Too, you COULD have some of the 'gurus' lined up at your 'treatment' door!

:lol:

Didn't you know OKIE is one of my regulars along with bulldog75. I did have them both in a padded cell...gave them a weekend pass and look what has happened!!!!!! Their delusional speech is all over this site. Oh well.......more meds........!:lol: