Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BBC tells the truth the "Colapse is coming" and Goldman Saks rules the world

darleneR

BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World" | ZeroH www.zerohedge.comIn an interview on BBC News this morning that left the hosts gob-smacked (google it... it is the BBC after all), Alessio Rastani outlines in a mere three-and-a-half-minutes what we all know and most ignore. While the whole interview is worth watching, the money shot for us was "This economic crisis ...

Listen to the video: then answer questions...Thank you for joining in....

If someone with Stock market and currency knowledge want to weigh in and give a comprehensive view of:

1) How does it affect the US? If it does affect US what are they doing about it or need to? Other than yelling to them to "take care of their debt"!

2) What must Europe do...are what are they delay doing?

3) Does it affect the dinar? (I personally don't feel it does..because the Dinar is not in same "basket" or "pegged" to the Euro)

Have your way brainiacs...:) Let the brains start working..

Thank you all who join!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Upvote 4

Yeah he is right about the recession coming and Goldman Sacks ruling the world for sure, but his advice - sucks. Buy 30 year US treasuries! And the dollar! No way. This guy is a shill. Half-truths to make you believe in him and then pure disinfo. Go gold and silver.

• Upvote 1

I spent some time awhile back researching this subject, and all I have to say is that it is quite scary. It gives me little hope that this country will ever get out of debt. The link below is very annoying but gives some interesting info on the relationship between the fed and the Goldman Sachs about halfway through. Kinda quantative easing for dummies.

The US National Debt can NEVER be eliminated because the money needed to pay off both the Principle and the Interest on the Principle owed the FED does not exist. It was never created, and never can be. To pay the full interest due more money would need to be borrowed from the FED by the government to bring it into existence, which incurs more Interest. And so on to Infinity.

Yeah, it's all debt. When they print currency, they print debt. It's a joke.

• Upvote 1

Alessio Rastani makes some good points about the pending economic collapse of Europe and what to do to survive it. However, it is difficult to take a guy seriously when he tells the audience that he dreams every night of another recession because that’s when he makes more money. It would be very disturbing for an unemployed person to hear him say that. His advice to invest in 30 year notes is not too bright. Never trust a guy who wears a pink tie.

• Upvote 1

BBC Speechless As Trader Tells Truth: "The Collapse Is Coming...And Goldman Rules The World" | ZeroH www.zerohedge.comIn an interview on BBC News this morning that left the hosts gob-smacked (google it... it is the BBC after all), Alessio Rastani outlines in a mere three-and-a-half-minutes what we all know and most ignore. While the whole interview is worth watching, the money shot for us was "This economic crisis ...

If someone with Stock market and currency knowledge want to weigh in and give a comprehensive view of:

1) How does it affect the US? If it does affect US what are they doing about it or need to? Other than yelling to them to "take care of their debt"!

3) Does it affect the dinar? (I personally don't feel it does..because the Dinar is not in same "basket" or "pegged" to the Euro)

Have your way brainiacs...smile.gif Let the brains start working..

Thank you all who join!!!!!!!!!!!!smile.gif

Hello and thank you for your post. My take is JMMHO. I remember when the UN wanted to impose sanctions or mandates in the1970's and 1980's and countries pretty much laughed at them. Let them try that today. The whole purpose of the UN is to have their physical currency in every citizen's hands of the world. So, I don't even know today but over 188 countries in the world with their own currencies and one UN currency, which one would you trust? GLTY and all and Go RV.

PS- Remember. There are 12 entities that control the LME (World tradable metals based in London) withouth any hiccups, even though 100 more can participate with sneezes. smile.gif GLTY and all. Go RV.

The US National Debt can NEVER be eliminated because the money needed to pay off both the Principle and the Interest on the Principle owed the FED does not exist. It was never created, and never can be. To pay the full interest due more money would need to be borrowed from the FED by the government to bring it into existence, which incurs more Interest. And so on to Infinity.

Nail on the head! + 1 and thank you. GLTY and Go RV.

Edited by tamiflyer
  • Upvote 2

Alessio Rastani makes some good points about the pending economic collapse of Europe and what to do to survive it. However, it is difficult to take a guy seriously when he tells the audience that he dreams every night of another recession because that’s when he makes more money. It would be very disturbing for an unemployed person to hear him say that. His advice to invest in 30 year notes is not too bright. Never trust a guy who wears a pink tie.

While his advice on 'what to do' sucks big time, his basic message is nothing new. You do know that there are guys like him that dream of the market collapsing. I did a few jobs for a guy who's family made a major bulk of their wealth from the economy going down the tubes. He said the worse things got the more he made. The guy got married when I was working on his house. The market literally collapsed (remember the dow in the 6k range?) they cancelled their honeymoon!! He was making a killing, and it'll be even better for him this time....believe me, this guy is actually telling the truth on this subject. But again, his investment advice sucks.

I wrote this in response to someone talking about the FDIC after I had a few drinks one night. It has a few run on's but I feel it sums things up rather nicely.

"True and if you do a bit of research on your own you'll realize the FDIC is the worst thing ever. It encourages banks to run themselves completely irresponsibly, its an insurance policy in which the policy holder(banks) are held unaccountable for their actions. Every bank pays a flat fee every year based on their holding regardless of their prior performance. You are also correct if the banks crash the FDIC can back up less then 1% of their obligations (70cents per 100.00 dollars) but it's ok because they have the FED. By the way in case you were wondering the Federal Reserve (despite it's deceptive name) isn't Federal at all. It's a Private institution that has never had a public audit since it's inception in 1913. If you were wondering about the most recent bailout (there have been 4 major ones not including the most recent) when it was 7 trillion every american had $14,700 stolen from them (based on the amount of money in circulation and the amount of money injected into the money supply), but wait it gets better. It currently exceeds 9 trillion and when it's all said and done it will exceed 12 trillion and how much debt is our country in? (by the way we ow large portion of it to ourselves). Does anyone remember when all the news stations stopped calling it a bailout and instead a "rescue" then shortly after ceased to mention it at all? Jekyll island conspiracies aside do some research and study the present and past bailouts and you'll see the Federal Reserve is for lack of a better term raping our country. All you have to do is look for who's always benefited from these bailouts (banks) and who hired the lobbying firms that convinced congress to okay the bailouts (banks) game set match. The best part is the money banks are irresponsibly lending to people and companies then having the american people cosign their loans insuring their payback they are creating out of thin air by taking the money you deposited and lending it to others ( hence how they can crash, since they've synthetically created conservatively more 1000% of the money they actually posses if people lose faith and all want their money back at the same time they can't because it doesn't exist). Sorry for the rant but I'm rather tipsy and this upsets me greatly, as Rick Perry stated (not that a completely support him) what the Federal Reserve and Bernanke are doing truly is criminal. "

-B-gap

Edited by B-gap

Have your way brainiacs...:) Let the brains start working..

Thank you all who join!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

He was on Glen Beck this AM and was very interesting.

right on i plus 1 to you for your correct knowledge

• Upvote 2

Yeah he is right about the recession coming and Goldman Sacks ruling the world for sure, but his advice - sucks. Buy 30 year US treasuries! And the dollar! No way. This guy is a shill. Half-truths to make you believe in him and then pure disinfo. Go gold and silver.

FWIW, when you see the market falling and precious metals rising, folks are buying metals.

But, when you see the market, Gold and Silver falling as they have lately, folks are buying Treasuries; big time.

Since the UST decided to push short term debt long, 30 Year Treasuries have been the most popular hedge.

The situation is not that uncommon when the herd gets spooked, and advising long term treasuries is just giving a glimpse what the big boys are doing.

Also, when the market, metals and oil drops, you have to know the dollar just gained strength.

These guys don't fall in love with these purchases; they just move the money around to score profit.

• Upvote 1