Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for SONNY1

steveflex7

i got a call last night from my dubai buddies, he told me he translated an important article with shabbs and the wb-imf, it stated for iraq to $hitt or get off the pot, from what it said, shabbs was being blamed for poverty, a non-tradeable currency so no business will not go invest, the local private sector's underdevelopment, and having an extremely undervalued currency. i just found out that bondlady posted a article about this meeting, but since i dont read anyone else's chats i cant verify that as true.

and to the complete idiots that commented negatively on here, i really dont care if you believe me, for you are complete idiots and shouldnt even be on this great site..

i am going to start banning the negative idiots, ip, and user names so there will be no way to post or view this site.

it appears that shabbs has been told to move, and act quickly

Good deal sonny1 thanks for your input, glad to hear from you again, and I understand why you don't come around much anymore.....

Please excuse my ignorance here but no doubt your reply to this will rectify my lack of understanding. SONNY1 does not show up as a mod "group, members" implies the same standard as myself, whereas you show as "moderators" and therefor can should the need arise kick ,boot, or whatever. Have questioned some things in the past attributed to SONNY1 but I have always had a civilised responce. Bad day or not IMO this from him was OTT. Best regards.

I don't see anything wrong with his response. If you were standing in front of him and criticized something he said, you might not like the response you get either. He is not one of the guru's that predict an rv every single day. Why should he have to jump back online to defend something he said?

i see everything. lol

there are alot of troublemakers here, so we put them on mod review, what this is, is it gives only mods the right to see what he-she writes, and no-one else can see it. these are were the real winners are put, so you can imagine they post

Lol hey sonny thanks for the info my friend! But hey Im on mod review for battling the nonsense.....I actually like being on mod review....it keeps me from waisting my time responding to the idiots! Lol anyways thanks again! There is obviously some things that need to happen with economy and currency in Iraq and soon it would appear!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol hey sonny thanks for the info my friend! But hey Im on mod review for battling the nonsense.....I actually like being on mod review....it keeps me from waisting my time responding to the idiots! Lol anyways thanks again! There is obviously some things that need to happen with economy and currency in Iraq and soon it would appear!

:lol: Its a good way to blow off steam ain't it? You don't have to worry about anyone seeing it! Go ahead, get it off your chest! :lol:

-

• Upvote 1

Thanks Sonny for the info........you have always been one of my favorites........I just wonder how confused the people that hate Medic so much are at this point.............since you confirmed what Medic said .......it would seem he was truthful about his conservation with you.............

i got a call last night from my dubai buddies, he told me he translated an important article with shabbs and the wb-imf, it stated for iraq to $hitt or get off the pot, from what it said, shabbs was being blamed for poverty, a non-tradeable currency so no business will not go invest, the local private sector's underdevelopment, and having an extremely undervalued currency. i just found out that bondlady posted a article about this meeting, but since i dont read anyone else's chats i cant verify that as true.

and to the complete idiots that commented negatively on here, i really dont care if you believe me, for you are complete idiots and shouldnt even be on this great site..

i am going to start banning the negative idiots, ip, and user names so there will be no way to post or view this site.

it appears that shabbs has been told to move, and act quickly

Sorry for the late post, I have been away all evening and just returned.

I was not being negative with my post, just asking the question and wanting to know. Proof is usually demanded from every one posting information that is extremely important. That is not negative but a positive desire to know in order the reality of the information.

I appreciate what you said in the first paragraph, but the "negative idiots" remark is uncalled for. Do I think there are some "negative" posting? Certainly! But for a founder of this site and one who wants it to remain the best site, you were over the line by calling them "negative idiots."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

sonny1 calls them like he see's them. He has the authority to do it. I for one appreciate the fact that he is able to call the negative idiots, "negative idiots" I have seen enough stupidity on this site that I now refrain from posting much. I, however, felt the need to respond here, in support of sonny1. Thanks for the info sonny. Much appreciated by the majority of us.

PS Let me add that Bumper rocks as always.

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Sonny1,

Was this a translated article found on the WB site? I'm going off of memory here, and can only vaguely remember details.

Enoch8 & Highlander had a call the other night, and I listened to the mp3..

Sounds like the article they were talking about basically was bashing Shabbibi..

He claimed (Shabbs) that all banks were basel 2 or better compliant, while all audits were complete.

While another entity found that to be wrong.

A lot of talk about the M vs. Shabbs debacle was more political as both sides don't trust each other.

And... if I think I remember correctly, a lot of the document was coming down on Shabbs basically putting the entire blame on Shabbs.

Stating things like.. You're not attracting foreign investors because your currency isn't trade-able. Yadada

The mp3 was 1.5 hours long....

I may have to go listen to it again as it seems to hold more weight now.

• Upvote 1

Sonny1,

Was this a translated article found on the WB site? I'm going off of memory here, and can only vaguely remember details.

Enoch8 & Highlander had a call the other night, and I listened to the mp3..

Sounds like the article they were talking about basically was bashing Shabbibi..

He claimed (Shabbs) that all banks were basel 2 or better compliant, while all audits were complete.

While another entity found that to be wrong.

A lot of talk about the M vs. Shabbs debacle was more political as both sides don't trust each other.

And... if I think I remember correctly, a lot of the document was coming down on Shabbs basically putting the entire blame on Shabbs.

Stating things like.. You're not attracting foreign investors because your currency isn't trade-able. Yadada

The mp3 was 1.5 hours long....

I may have to go listen to it again as it seems to hold more weight now.

Sounds like Maliki should pimp slap shabs, then fire his arse and put someone in who will just RV this motha without thinking about the reprocussions! LOL I could care less what happens to Iraq after I cash out, just give me some freakin dough!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like Maliki should pimp slap shabs, then fire his arse and put someone in who will just RV this motha without thinking about the reprocussions! LOL I could care less what happens to Iraq after I cash out, just give me some freakin dough!!

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!!! After RV/RD or whatever how many will still be glued to the happenings of Iraq? Great post

Thing surely are strange.... It appears everyone tends to be a fan of one particular person and quickly jump ship to another. As of recent, more and more Shab-fans have been jumping ship. Between M & A, that has always been a criss-cross fan club. I don't think I ever recall anyone claiming Saleh as truthful or faithful. Now it appears we can not put much trust into Shabs like we once did?

It is harder & harder to find something that is just plain solid 100% truth/fact when it comes to the IQD-world. Really frustrating...

Smoke & mirrors? Or simply just indecisive?

I would vote... Indecisive.....

Option A, B, or C.... - all have procs & cons.. Heck, we could have option D, E, F......

They're weighing their options... They likely saw an plausible option than decided it may not work and it is time to reassess their options.

They have desires to be a trade-able currency, they have desires to be a reserve currency.

Those are things I like hearing.

How they get there? That is a questionable road-map..

• Upvote 1

Thing surely are strange.... It appears everyone tends to be a fan of one particular person and quickly jump ship to another. As of recent, more and more Shab-fans have been jumping ship. Between M & A, that has always been a criss-cross fan club. I don't think I ever recall anyone claiming Saleh as truthful or faithful. Now it appears we can not put much trust into Shabs like we once did?

It is harder & harder to find something that is just plain solid 100% truth/fact when it comes to the IQD-world. Really frustrating...

Smoke & mirrors? Or simply just indecisive?

I would vote... Indecisive.....

Option A, B, or C.... - all have procs & cons.. Heck, we could have option D, E, F......

They're weighing their options... They likely saw an plausible option than decided it may not work and it is time to reassess their options.

They have desires to be a trade-able currency, they have desires to be a reserve currency.

Those are things I like hearing.

How they get there? That is a questionable road-map..

I'm a fan of whoever gets this done,and could care less who it might be. Heck if Possum gets it done I'd vote him for Pres

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Hi Sonny1, Thank you for your input...I do have a question for you, I am extremely confused with all of the conflicting information coming out right now...I am not asking you for a date or rate, however personally we are hanging on by a thread... The little amount of money we invested in the IQD is not what has put us at risk (financially) other circumstances have! I am hopeful everyday that the RV will happen and pull us out of this mess we are in, my question to you is do you believe that there is reason to be hopeful each day, or is this something I can only hope for later down the road? I ask you this because I respect your opinion and trust in your resources. A response from you would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Sonny1, Thank you for your input...I do have a question for you, I am extremely confused with all of the conflicting information coming out right now...I am not asking you for a date or rate, however personally we are hanging on by a thread... The little amount of money we invested in the IQD is not what has put us at risk (financially) other circumstances have! I am hopeful everyday that the RV will happen and pull us out of this mess we are in, my question to you is do you believe that there is reason to be hopeful each day, or is this something I can only hope for later down the road? I ask you this because I respect your opinion and trust in your resources. A response from you would be greatly appreciated!

I know Im not sonny but Im sure what he would say probly isent too far off from what I will tell you.....

Dont put all your hopes and dreams into this as saving you from a bad situation as alot of people in this country are financially....this could happen next week, it could happen in a couple years.

There is no way to be sure when this will happen no matter how many steps forward Iraq takes....I would look at this more as a long term thing and as something to look forward to down the road. As for the present time, look in other directions and steps to take that would be more progressive in getting you out of the current situation your in. You have to explore all options and possibilities and look in all directions....get proactive as there is always a way to turn around your troubles and downfalls......

Stay grounded and dont buy into alot of the hype because alot of it is just that.....always remember this is a speculative investment....

• Upvote 1

FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!!! After RV/RD or whatever how many will still be glued to the happenings of Iraq? Great post

Interesting statement.... If this were to go the route we all hope, I am sure that money could still be made from that region through investments.

ISX maybe? Faith in Warka, they do hold higher interest rates than the U.S.

We'll be looking to make our $ work for us.. So we'll have to look for viable options that seem to generate a return.

• Upvote 1