Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for SONNY1

steveflex7

Hey Sonny1, I just read on a chat by Med that you recently spoke with him about what took place this past weekend between the IMF and Shabbibi. Is it true that the IMF displayed a sense of urgency to Shabbibi to revalue and fix the economy. I'm sure I speak for most members on DV that your opinion is well respected, and if this is true, it sounds really good and I would love for you to elaborate on the issue. Thanks

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

hey sonny1 invested in dinars and vet dong ,with all GM, building a plant ,Honda adding a new line ,Kohlers bathroom moved a plant to Vietnam ,how long do you think it would take to RV there currency..right now it's$ 20,830-to $1 ???

Edited by jaman

im not saying it will rv tomm, but it is true.

So....you actually have first hand knowledge that Shabibi was chewed out because he has not pulled the trigger on the RV.

If you acknowledge this as fact......I will no longer listen to anyone except YOU.....YOU da man as far as I'm concerned B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How can you have proof when this was in a private meeting? I say "private" because there is no written information about the encounter. It was not in a public meeting, as far as the reports are concerned. Is this just a summation from what was said at the public meeting?

It would certainly be nice for us if this did happen and the RV is just around the corner. It would be good to have some good news today.

• Upvote 2

im not saying it will rv tomm, but it is true.

Thanks! I occasionally do a search for your "last posts" to see if I missed one. Always love hearing your thoughts!

We would love to hear your whole take on the conversation if poss. thanks.

here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

Cooked, the "here little pink piggy piggy" never gets old (I'm not being sarcastic, either). Each time I see it I laugh !! :D

How can you have proof when this was in a private meeting? I say "private" because there is no written information about the encounter. It was not in a public meeting, as far as the reports are concerned. Is this just a summation from what was said at the public meeting?

It would certainly be nice for us if this did happen and the RV is just around the corner. It would be good to have some good news today.

That's what I'm sayin B) So how does Sonny! know this??????????????????? :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1