Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help!!!!!!!

optomistic1

I know exactly how u feel. Financially, I'm just barely hanging on and going in the hole more every week. Just do the best you can for your family, thats what I'm doing. Hopefully we'll see a blessing with this investment one day but might take longer than we're hoping for.

Edited by marknet73
  • Upvote 3

i 1ST WANT TO ADDRESS INIRAQ YOU SHOW ME A GOV THAT ISNT CORRUPT IN 1 WAY OR ANOTHER AND JUST BECAUSE YOU MAY BE THERE DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN THERE IS ONLY A FEW CHOSEN ONES THAT DO AND I DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR 1 OF THEM.

I DO BELIEVE MOST OF US ARE HURTING FINANCIALLY AND ALOT OF US FEEL THE ONLY WAY OUR LIVES WILL GET BETTER IS FOR THIS TO RV BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT THE BIBLE STATES WE ARE NOT TO PRAY FOR MONETARY GAIN WE CAN HOWEVER PRAY THAT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN BECOMES A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE DAYS THAT PEOPLE HELP EACH OTHER NOT COME ON HERE AND KICK SOMEONE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN I HOPE IN IRAQ NEVER NEEDS A HELPING HAND OR IF THEY DO THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY HELPS THEM NOT KICK THEM OR HURT THEM MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT AND MOST OF THE TIME IT IS A STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE AND NO MONEY DOES MEAN YOU WILL BE HAPPY IN LIFE IT CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS OR LOVE BUT IT SURE MIGHT HELP SO LETS START PRAYING OUR LIVES GET BETTER INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR IRAQ TO DO SOMETHING. GO GOD MAKE OUR LIVES LIVABLE.

• Upvote 1

I'm so frustrated with this whole investment. I don't know if we are going to be hit by a comet, get blasted by solar flares, or be consumed by an epic earthquake.

What has happened to people and their ability to think and use common sense? I don't know if anyone, Adam included, really knows whats going on. What i do know is I'm worried about how to make my house payment, keep my children fed, and make sure I don't lose my mind and feel like a complete failure for not being able to provide the kind of life my family deserves. I'm scared. I know you all will tell me I should have prepared for a rainy day and I did. What I didn't plan on is my wife losing her job and not be able to find another one for over 2 years. This is no rainy day, I'm thinking of building an ark. Where is the truth?

That is the problem with the daily guru posts that claim they have intel from "the people in the highest places, boots on the ground andetc." Okie is the worst with so many claims that it will be the next day or so for sure with all his animated sayings----nuff said, ships at sea, etc. I think he is just trying to sell more dinar by creating the sense that it is about to happen. The problem I see is he [they] have no care for the people that are hoping for this to solve REAL financial problems that REAL people have incurred. They are sadistical liars with selfish reasons for their repeated false prints exciting the hopes of many. I personally like Adam's comments---he maybe wrong but he does not try to pump everyone up fpr his personal gain or to jack up his own ego. Hang in there man and know that GOD loves you and will take care of us!!!!!!

"have been lied to" is the key. You have only your own belief that this is true, and even if you are right, you are wrong to dump this view on someone who needs reassurance. Perhaps on another post or at another time, it would be acceptable because readers would have the inner fortitude to dispassionately think through what you say and form their own opinion regarding what you believe is "truth." But by saying such things to a man already in despair, you are basically shooting it out with an unarmed man. Even if you believe what you are saying is "the truth," there is nothing noble in such a truth being dumped on a man who is emotionally unprepared to cope with it.

I feel for anyone this Dinar thing has caused desperation for but I did not cause that. I am no more wrong than you are on my views. The difference is that I can actually talk to and get views from the people that live in Iraq. So in all reality it is not my opinion but theirs. When do you think is a good time to be emotionally prepared to cope with it?

It is obvious things that the Iraqis were better off when Saddam was in power. The country was beautiful back then. There were magnificent palaces. Huge markets. Excellent streets and highways., There was water flowing and electricity, too. There was a major modern irrigation canal. There was food to eat. And one's relatives were happy and alive. And all that makes for quite a difference in my estimation, and I can understand that without even being there.

Yeah except for the one`s who were ground up like hamburger and gave back to the families in a garbage bag. or the women who suffered through the rape squads or the entire village who was killed to test out a new lethal gas. Yeah they had it way better didn't they hahahahahahahahahahahaha WTF

• Upvote 2

The Truth is that in general Life sucks and it takes Tons of Luck to make it through it decently no matter how good and honest you act... There... You have it.

Oh,... And... While it's true what they say that Luck is blind.... Always keep in mind that Bad Luck has a supersharp sight.

This is a seriously stupid statement.

• Upvote 1

Disgusting - that's what all you people are who made Optimistic feel worse. You claim to do so because of your perception of the truth and you do not want him to live in a fantasy. Don't you see the guy needed a hug. I just do not understand how you would respond so insenstively. And, then, on top of it, if you are so negative why be on this site and then why be hurtfull? Night will come for Optimistic and dreams will come and tomorrow morning, when first light hits, he will almost be disappointed that the Lord has not taken him. So, he tries to get a little sustenance from this site, knowing he is not alone, knowing other people have the same needs and fears. All the man wanted was a little hope - could we not, at least, have given him that? No, we post negative insights that are just as over the top as the Guru's positive posts. Please, people, please. Read what people are writing. How they are exposing themselves and being humble. Now, try to envision that hurting person and what can you do to help him in some small way. Maybe that means not responding. How about "We feel your pain, You are never alone. if you are not blessed by the Dinar, something else will carry you through." So your predictions that this is all delusional serves no purpose. The guy is not going out to buy more dinar. I still, for the life of me, do not understand why any of you who have given up on this investment would be on a thread telling hopeful people that they are nuts. My take on it, is that those who responded so callously, by their very presence, have proved that they feel that this is still going to happen, and by responding negatively, they are protecting themselves from their own disappointment. So that is your defense mechanism - but just realize that there is a living, hurting person, just hoping that there is a morsel of hope out there. Put a sticker on your computer screen - COMPASSION.

• Upvote 5

I'm kinda surprised by the posts in this thread....This guy is upset because he is constantly being lied to about what's going to happen with the Dinar....and its effecting his life in a negative way, Soo, Lets lie to him more???

Really guys?

I think a little awareness, a kind word, and the possibility of a better tomorrow goes a lonnnnnng way. That's not lying to someone. Empathy is far up the scale from deception and lies. There is a lot of shared aggravation right now regarding this investment. Let's not use it on each other.

Where the heck IS Cisole??? this one is for all of us on DV.

We are almost at the finish line....breathe.

Namaste.

• Upvote 1

It is obvious things that the Iraqis were better off when Saddam was in power. The country was beautiful back then. There were magnificent palaces. Huge markets. Excellent streets and highways., There was water flowing and electricity, too. There was a major modern irrigation canal. There was food to eat. And one's relatives were happy and alive. And all that makes for quite a difference in my estimation, and I can understand that without even being there.

And there were unmarked graves fulll of innocent people, including many children, and screaming airplanes that came without warning to dump chemicals that killed, and friends and family members who simply disappeared, and people who had their right hands cut off for being in business and giving the wrong kind of change, and a dictator who had the power, and often used it, to kill people for whatever suited his purpose that day, and who personally owned all those beautiful palaces that you mentioned, and his slimball sons who raped women and little girls just because they had the power and wanted to do it, and old people who died just because they couldn't support themselves and Saddam had killed their children who would have taken care of them in their old age, and markets that were not always full because Saddam used the money from the Oil for Food Progam to buy WMDs instead of food, and they didn't always have electricity because their power grid was such a mess, and certainly not everyone was happy. So I guess I disagree with you!!

• Upvote 1

I'm so frustrated with this whole investment. I don't know if we are going to be hit by a comet, get blasted by solar flares, or be consumed by an epic earthquake.

What has happened to people and their ability to think and use common sense? I don't know if anyone, Adam included, really knows whats going on. What i do know is I'm worried about how to make my house payment, keep my children fed, and make sure I don't lose my mind and feel like a complete failure for not being able to provide the kind of life my family deserves. I'm scared. I know you all will tell me I should have prepared for a rainy day and I did. What I didn't plan on is my wife losing her job and not be able to find another one for over 2 years. This is no rainy day, I'm thinking of building an ark. Where is the truth?

I feel your pain brother. Please keep your faith in God Almighty. He tells us he will not put more on you than you can handle.

With Faith, Hope and Love, we shall overcome

God Bless you and you family

Pray for one another.

Prayer is Powerful

Truth is in the Word.

Keep your Faith.

• Upvote 2

I do not take this upon myself as my "mission in life". I have better and more important things to do.I don't know anyone on this site personally. And I never said it would ever RV and after discovering these forums in the last few years I probably would have not gotten involved with the dinar. But since I practically paid nothing for the majoity of what I hold I will ride it out to make money, break even, or lose it all. I do refuse to lie to people about the dinar just to bring a false hope to their lives. Good Luck to all of you B)

Iraq's government is corrupt.... USA government is corrupt and so they are too fish in the same pond. Let's all enjoy the ride and make money from the masterminds of this operation. ;)

Hey there Optomistic1,

As usual, your thread devolved after a short time into argument totally unrelated to your post. So here's a response directly to you....

Screw the Dinar! Pray if you are so inclined but don't wait on God to set things on a better path. Get up in the morning, splash some cold water on your face and feel like an American from the golden age. You have the power within you to make your own 4th quarter rally! Don't be discouraged by the state of the economy or our current political morass. Hold on to your belief in the American dream - creativity, persistence and hard work can pay off STILL! I have been in your shoes my friend and the only thing that I know for sure is that your are never beaten until you quit the fight. Remind yourself of this every day and share it with your family. If you look around, you will always find opportunity (often hiding). Think outside the box, even outside your comfort zone. All you really need is persistence and an indefatigable belief in yourself that you can persevere. It's hard to stay "up" when things are tough, but meeting each day with the goal of making progress toward your betterment feels a lot better than giving in to the strain and pressure of a negative situation and feeling defeat.

The Dinar may or may not pan out for us. So what! Let it play out separately from the rest of your life and move on to the next idea. Stay positive and be the one person you can rely on to believe in yourself! Instead of "go rv", say "go me".

Good luck and peace.

• Upvote 1

I feel your pain brother. Please keep your faith in God Almighty. He tells us he will not put more on you than you can handle.

With Faith, Hope and Love, we shall overcome

God Bless you and you family

Pray for one another.

Prayer is Powerful

Truth is in the Word.

Keep your Faith.

AMEN. Go RVVVV

Knowledge is power and empowering...

I just wrote this on another post but it applies to your worries... By understanding what I wrote...feel free to ask me for links to books and videos to further the education... You will understand we are about to be fortunate to be in the right place at the right time... If you lose your house and move to a smaller apartment for the time being...you will be fine... The dinar will happen and see this post for the reasons why:

In Topic: Central Bank: The year 2013 will witness the deletion of zeros

Posted 27 Sep 2011

Leaving more time for people is not the answer to too much dinar in the world... If they wait a full 10 years from when the currency was re-produced then they can legally change it again and we all lose... unless we are given a slight window of opportunity to purchase some again....

I know people refuse to believe it but the delay is over the global settlements and the 100 trillion marked for 140 countries to revalue the currencies... The battle...Once again...Is allowing the few banksters at the Federal Reserve to maintain a debt based currency which is legal counterfeiting ripping off future generations... A mafia in suits...

When the global settlements take place the Fiat Fed will have finally relinquished control over debt based counterfeiting and agreed to world currencies backed by gold, silver, metals, oil and other commodities...

A reset button for global wealth--- as the currency won't be debt based...created out of thin air--- but attached to resources that can be harnessed and counted year to year...

Get it?

And Iraq... Baghdad is the cradle of civilization and when the phoenix rises from the ash... It is quite conceivable the world currency will pivot off of the Iraqi Dinar as the starting point being that it makes complete sense to hinge this turning point on a currency with the resources to make it as valuable as necessary to sustain the backbone of the world's needs...Long enough for another turning point that will be a world currency....

Those who think the American dollar stands for freedom really do not understand the globalists got hold of our printing press in 1913 with the sly enactment of the Federal Reserve... a PRIVATE banking institution that soon over turned the federal reserve note redeemable in silver to one that is merely paper redeemable in nothing but the temporary fix of paying for consumer products and services...

Temporarily backed by pricing dollars in oil produced by OPEC... as a means to hold value for a few decades as families moved chess pieces around the global board...

EVERYTHING since has been an illusion by a small group of elite con men to control all wealth and the resources and the stock markets...

This pivot point really is no different...

It is only about high ranking elite families jockeying for position...

The folks like the Bush family need the fiat dollar to pay their mercenaries or they lose power...

The families like the Rothchilds... Are still in control but they too profit off of debt based fiat currency only they bought up huge amounts of real assets along the way and if it folds they are still largely on top unless held accountable by the masses for war profiteering for over a hundred years going on 300 years... since the masses are divided and conquered do nothing illiterates...highly unlikely....

The wild card is the Asian Dynasties who hold HUGE caches of precious metals and can rival the other families in precious metals and resources... They are the muscle presently behind the global settlements...

Each geographical location is sitting on resources either known or unknown...mostly hidden until a future date when it is prudent to "discover" Alaska and/or Russia has enough oil for 200 more years... plus others...in the mean time the power brokers gain control of green technologies to maintain their monopolies during the transition....

But all roads do lead to Rome or globalism and America was sawed off at the knees with each administration beginning with one Presidents brains being splattered in Dallas in 1963...

Are we grown ups that can put together a rather obvious puzzle with big pieces or children with autism drooling in la la land...

It is quite likely we the dinar holder who aren't of the elite are like the birds on the back of an elephant picking off the bugs... The elephant sees our tiny piece of the pie as a good thing... Our story will take center stage... They will...as they always do...wisely win more power and trillions while everyone else looks at us like we won...

Who wants to be a millionaire... taking the focus off of them...

Forget about the White Hats as a focal point... If not them as a focal point it will be some other entity being used to bring about this CHANGE... Simply because the clock is ticking...people are wising up and the globalists need to cement their power...

However it is like mafia families killing off rival family members to push for larger slices of the territory...

And the human factor is people can be reached and killed and that is why the powers that rule are choosing each step carefully.... The internet was pitched as a means to control but it turned out to be a two way super highway that revealed many hidden skeletons and the old men got played by a savy tech generation who knew the internet was Pandora's Box....

We are close and they need this to happen soon for themselves...our piece of the pie is a sliver in comparison.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/38177-egk/#ixzz1ZAxMLYaU

Ah, the Illuminati! It is not inconcievable that they are actually at most of the controls. Since they own most of the banks, media, and entertainment outlets. Yes, look what happened to the ones who were actually going to change the world for the better. John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King..etc.

• Upvote 1

optomistic1, I feel your frustration and confusion. I've read many positive posts to you and maybe you can feel some comfort in seeing you are not alone. I could write a similar experience that I have been going through. "Where is the truth?" I absolutely believe it is found in a greater faith. But my advice to you would be to quit spending as much time on this site. Google "inspirational stories" and go to one of those sites. One I like is inspirationalstories dot com. Read about others who have overcome. Fill your mind with positive things and things you can control. That's my 2 cents. God Bless.

• Upvote 2

I feel for anyone this Dinar thing has caused desperation for but I did not cause that. I am no more wrong than you are on my views. The difference is that I can actually talk to and get views from the people that live in Iraq. So in all reality it is not my opinion but theirs. When do you think is a good time to be emotionally prepared to cope with it?

If you are there serving my country, I thank you for your service.

• Upvote 1

smile.gifWhere is the truth?.....................................Well.... in the BIBLE ....of coarse smile.gif

Bad Mongo! Bad! The bible? You definitely need to search the origins of the Bible. If you think the only truth is in the bible, then WAKE UP!

• Downvote 2

You crackerheads that have no clue about compassion and being a positive influence for someone needing a helping hand should be kicked in the butt so your brains will be closer to your head...optimistic..remember there is a rainbow after the storm..there are many more folks than not that feel your pain and many of us have gone through similar difficulties and some still are..hang in there brother...just reach down inside and realize there is a survivalist that knows no defeat within you..God bless you and yours :)

• Upvote 2

This was not my opinion but statements from actual Iraqi people I converse with living in the country of Iraq. Don't believe every thing you hear on the news in the U.S. and Europe. If you watch a news channel from the ME you will get a different perspective of how the world sees us also.

This is true. Most people only see the day to day needs and necessities of the now(creature comforts). They do not see or most of the time care about the big picture which may take years to unfold.

You got that right about what the US "news" shows the world about Iraq! I told everyone at home don't believe about 90% of what you see from the MSM. I spent 3 years there at Camp Liberty, off and on, from 2004 to 2010. It sure has changed a lot over the years. All of my interaction was with the Iraqis working at the various shops and at the Bazaar. I never heard any of them say they were better off under Hussein. It's like saying the Germans were better off under Hitler. If you were in one of the groups of people he wasn't trying to eliminate, I'm sure you had a good life, at least until the bombers showed up! The other people had nothing but misery.

I bought my Dinar just because I was already there, and I figured, what the heck, might as well give it a shot. But I definitely don't count on it as a life saver financially. I feel bad that so many are constantly being lied to about the RV. I believe it probably will happen sometime, but when, who knows? And at what rate, who knows? I do think if and when it happens it's going to be sudden. It would make no sense to telegraph it. I can't see them saying "Next week our currency is going up, so y'all go out there and buy up all you can."

Off topic, where is your profile picture from? Looks a bit like Camp Slayer. They had more palms there than Liberty.

• Upvote 1

The truth is that no one knows how this is going to go down or when this is going to happen. I guess that is why it is called speculation. I personally believe that we will come out winners on this investment. Don't know how big of winners we will be or how soon...sooner is better. :) :) :)

Go RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

As suggested, the JFK assassination was part of this global conspiracy. I have studied it for forty years, yet I always find something new. In the Novermber 28, 1963 issue of the Chicago Sun Times, the doctors that worked on Connaly said that it framented, while causing the 5 wounds. The pristine bullet, which supposedly makes 2 wounds in JFK and then the 5 in Connally has to be the bullet, otherwise, more than one shooter.

Oswald supposedly passes on an easy shot. His first shot (according to the Warren Commission) misses the car entirely, hitting the pavement to the left of the car. Now, this should have been Oswalds best shot. It was closest. The rifle was ready to fire, didn't need to eject a bullet first. And he not only misses the car, but misses left - JFK was sitting on the right. Now, the 2 most difficult shots are precise and he had to eject, site through a telescope that could not be tested by the Warren Commission until they shimmed it and he has to shoot without having any time to carefully aim. I could go on for days and days.

It was a murder-not an assassination. Murders have a motive. Who had the most to gain? Who could cover it up? Who ratcheded up the Vietnam war, thus fullfilling Eisenhower's prophesy of a military industrial complex.?

You got that right about what the US "news" shows the world about Iraq! I told everyone at home don't believe about 90% of what you see from the MSM. I spent 3 years there at Camp Liberty, off and on, from 2004 to 2010. It sure has changed a lot over the years. All of my interaction was with the Iraqis working at the various shops and at the Bazaar. I never heard any of them say they were better off under Hussein. It's like saying the Germans were better off under Hitler. If you were in one of the groups of people he wasn't trying to eliminate, I'm sure you had a good life, at least until the bombers showed up! The other people had nothing but misery.

I bought my Dinar just because I was already there, and I figured, what the heck, might as well give it a shot. But I definitely don't count on it as a life saver financially. I feel bad that so many are constantly being lied to about the RV. I believe it probably will happen sometime, but when, who knows? And at what rate, who knows? I do think if and when it happens it's going to be sudden. It would make no sense to telegraph it. I can't see them saying "Next week our currency is going up, so y'all go out there and buy up all you can."

Off topic, where is your profile picture from? Looks a bit like Camp Slayer. They had more palms there than Liberty.

It's the MOI Bldg. in Baghdad.