Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help!!!!!!!

optomistic1

I'm so frustrated with this whole investment. I don't know if we are going to be hit by a comet, get blasted by solar flares, or be consumed by an epic earthquake.

What has happened to people and their ability to think and use common sense? I don't know if anyone, Adam included, really knows whats going on. What i do know is I'm worried about how to make my house payment, keep my children fed, and make sure I don't lose my mind and feel like a complete failure for not being able to provide the kind of life my family deserves. I'm scared. I know you all will tell me I should have prepared for a rainy day and I did. What I didn't plan on is my wife losing her job and not be able to find another one for over 2 years. This is no rainy day, I'm thinking of building an ark. Where is the truth?

• Upvote 8

Knowledge is power and empowering...

I just wrote this on another post but it applies to your worries... By understanding what I wrote...feel free to ask me for links to books and videos to further the education... You will understand we are about to be fortunate to be in the right place at the right time... If you lose your house and move to a smaller apartment for the time being...you will be fine... The dinar will happen and see this post for the reasons why:

In Topic: Central Bank: The year 2013 will witness the deletion of zeros

Posted 27 Sep 2011

Leaving more time for people is not the answer to too much dinar in the world... If they wait a full 10 years from when the currency was re-produced then they can legally change it again and we all lose... unless we are given a slight window of opportunity to purchase some again....

I know people refuse to believe it but the delay is over the global settlements and the 100 trillion marked for 140 countries to revalue the currencies... The battle...Once again...Is allowing the few banksters at the Federal Reserve to maintain a debt based currency which is legal counterfeiting ripping off future generations... A mafia in suits...

When the global settlements take place the Fiat Fed will have finally relinquished control over debt based counterfeiting and agreed to world currencies backed by gold, silver, metals, oil and other commodities...

A reset button for global wealth--- as the currency won't be debt based...created out of thin air--- but attached to resources that can be harnessed and counted year to year...

Get it?

And Iraq... Baghdad is the cradle of civilization and when the phoenix rises from the ash... It is quite conceivable the world currency will pivot off of the Iraqi Dinar as the starting point being that it makes complete sense to hinge this turning point on a currency with the resources to make it as valuable as necessary to sustain the backbone of the world's needs...Long enough for another turning point that will be a world currency....

Those who think the American dollar stands for freedom really do not understand the globalists got hold of our printing press in 1913 with the sly enactment of the Federal Reserve... a PRIVATE banking institution that soon over turned the federal reserve note redeemable in silver to one that is merely paper redeemable in nothing but the temporary fix of paying for consumer products and services...

Temporarily backed by pricing dollars in oil produced by OPEC... as a means to hold value for a few decades as families moved chess pieces around the global board...

EVERYTHING since has been an illusion by a small group of elite con men to control all wealth and the resources and the stock markets...

This pivot point really is no different...

It is only about high ranking elite families jockeying for position...

The folks like the Bush family need the fiat dollar to pay their mercenaries or they lose power...

The families like the Rothchilds... Are still in control but they too profit off of debt based fiat currency only they bought up huge amounts of real assets along the way and if it folds they are still largely on top unless held accountable by the masses for war profiteering for over a hundred years going on 300 years... since the masses are divided and conquered do nothing illiterates...highly unlikely....

The wild card is the Asian Dynasties who hold HUGE caches of precious metals and can rival the other families in precious metals and resources... They are the muscle presently behind the global settlements...

Each geographical location is sitting on resources either known or unknown...mostly hidden until a future date when it is prudent to "discover" Alaska and/or Russia has enough oil for 200 more years... plus others...in the mean time the power brokers gain control of green technologies to maintain their monopolies during the transition....

But all roads do lead to Rome or globalism and America was sawed off at the knees with each administration beginning with one Presidents brains being splattered in Dallas in 1963...

Are we grown ups that can put together a rather obvious puzzle with big pieces or children with autism drooling in la la land...

It is quite likely we the dinar holder who aren't of the elite are like the birds on the back of an elephant picking off the bugs... The elephant sees our tiny piece of the pie as a good thing... Our story will take center stage... They will...as they always do...wisely win more power and trillions while everyone else looks at us like we won...

Who wants to be a millionaire... taking the focus off of them...

Forget about the White Hats as a focal point... If not them as a focal point it will be some other entity being used to bring about this CHANGE... Simply because the clock is ticking...people are wising up and the globalists need to cement their power...

However it is like mafia families killing off rival family members to push for larger slices of the territory...

And the human factor is people can be reached and killed and that is why the powers that rule are choosing each step carefully.... The internet was pitched as a means to control but it turned out to be a two way super highway that revealed many hidden skeletons and the old men got played by a savy tech generation who knew the internet was Pandora's Box....

We are close and they need this to happen soon for themselves...our piece of the pie is a sliver in comparison.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/38177-egk/#ixzz1ZAxMLYaU

• Upvote 7

I'm so frustrated with this whole investment. I don't know if we are going to be hit by a comet, get blasted by solar flares, or be consumed by an epic earthquake.

What has happened to people and their ability to think and use common sense? I don't know if anyone, Adam included, really knows whats going on. What i do know is I'm worried about how to make my house payment, keep my children fed, and make sure I don't lose my mind and feel like a complete failure for not being able to provide the kind of life my family deserves. I'm scared. I know you all will tell me I should have prepared for a rainy day and I did. What I didn't plan on is my wife losing her job and not be able to find another one for over 2 years. This is no rainy day, I'm thinking of building an ark. Where is the truth?

Nobody knows anything really, it's all a big guessing game, and those nit wits in the Iraqi government, and the central bank, are not as smart as some of these guru's have been stating. If these people had any sense at all, all these laws, and business would have been taken care of by now. What I feel it is, is they really don't care if the get out of chapter seven, because the IMF, UN, US, WTO, WB, are catering to these people, and as long as they have all these billions in US dollars rolling in, they may never do anything but give us the run around, and make excuse after excuse. All I can say to you friend, don't give up, hopefully these dummies may come to their senses if just maybe divine intervention steps in. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

If you can put your frustrations aside just for a moment, you might be able to see the bigger picture of a family who love you, a paycheck that many people wish they had, and an investment that only comes once in a life time. The "truth" is that noone knows when or at what rate the dinar will be when it RV's. I am sure that you "give" to your family the love they cherish. The RV is just the icing on the cake. God Bless you and your family...He has already blessed me and mine.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The Truth is that in general Life sucks and it takes Tons of Luck to make it through it decently no matter how good and honest you act... There... You have it.

Oh,... And... While it's true what they say that Luck is blind.... Always keep in mind that Bad Luck has a supersharp sight.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Hi Optomistic - Thanks for sharing your thoughts and what you are experiencing. I think most here at DV with the exception of a random few are all struggling just to maintain some sort of sanity. It seems that many dinar holders have really been hit hard this year and maybe even the past several. Sorta of like a slow cesspool sucking us down....... <_< We come here with hopes of an announcement only to find more lies and deception. The truth is that holding out for the RV will cost us if that is everything we have put our faith in and believe me for a time I certainly saw it as the solution to many of my problems. Well then reality hit me square in the face and I am finally working for wages barely at poverty level. (I was a $70,000 year income earner not 5 years ago!)

Friday I move out of my apartment because I am unable to make my rent payment. As of today, I do not have another place. Yet, I am sure it will all be ok. I had to let go of what I thought my life "should" look like, what I "should" be doing, and what I "should" know! Finally, "war torn and weary" I just gave it all back to God. Figured the Almighty created the heavens and the earth, he/she ought to be able to help me find a solution to my survival issues, help me make sense of this "worldly insanity" and regain peace. The best I can do at this point is utter the words, IN You whom I have my life, my breath and my being.....Let's get 'er done! This or something better! And of course with deep gratitude. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You GOD!

Hang in there Optomistic, better times are soon to be upon us, keep the faith and "keep on truckin".

:twothumbs:

Namaste.

• Upvote 13

I'm afraid if you are awaiting Iraq to help you out that you are SOL. If you knew this country like I do, most people would not have invested in this currency. Most here are a desperate people and do whatever they need to survive just for the basics. The government is totally corrupt and that is straight from the mouths of Iraqis who state that things were better with Saddam in power. This is just my opinion with 7 years of experience observing and interacting with ring side seats.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Hey OPTOMISTIC1, my heart goes out to you and your family, my family and I have also been struggling, one day at a time. That's what I strive to do (at times it is really difficult). When I'm bummed and having one of those poor,poor pitiful me days, I push myself to remember all of the blessings that I do have. Another something to think about is, if you are a believing man, that your needs will be supplied, as I said above one day at a time. I got caught up and started thinking that the dinar was the answer to my challenges, and altho I believe in this investment with all my heart, the dinar is NOT my sufficiency, the almighty is...I believe to prosper exceedingly , abundantly above all I could ask or think...how that happens is HIS problem!!!

DinarC, I really enjoyed your responce to OPTOMISTIC1!!!

I pray for all of us as well as our families on this site, there are many God lovin' folks here that desire to bless others big when all is said and done...that attitude and thoughtful thinking will be rewarded by the SEARCHER OF HEARTS !!

I pray for you now that you and yours be blessed excedingly, abundantly above all that you can ask or think. :D

• Upvote 3

The truth is that if you set out on a plan assuming your dinar investment will be lost you may have a terribly difficult path ahead. If that is interrupted by sudden wealth it won't be a problem. If on the other hand you continue proceeding toward the cliff thinking that your problems will be solved by dinar riches and that happy day does not occur, you won't have a difficult path, you'll just fall off the cliff. That seems like an obvious choice even if also an unpleasant one.

In any case I think we can be quite sure that a massive global currency restructuring that will vastly change the wealth of a great deal of the world's population, known only to a handfull of bankers, and internet posters, is a myth.

Good luck.

Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm worried about how to make my house payment, keep my children fed, and make sure I don't lose my mind and feel like a complete failure for not being able to provide the kind of life my family deserves. I'm scared.

You speak for many of us. It is difficult to make ends meet in this failing economy. Read EGK's post to get a good idea on what is going on with our investment.

Where is the truth?.

Mongo is right: the truth is found in the Bible. God knows what you, DinarC and many others are going through and he has a plan for you: "For I know the purposes which I am purposing for you, says the Lord; purposes of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 Jesus said: "Behold the birds of the air... your heavenly Father feeds them; are you not much better than they are?" Matthew 6:26

I pray that God will give you peace and provide for you and DinarC as well as all others that are in financial difficulty.

• Upvote 4

IN IRAQ, nothing like kicking someone when they're down...I'm glad I don't look to you as a support system!

Ever heard if you don't have something nice to say then don't say it??? (ESPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS HURTING) I hope you think before you post next time. Sorry to be abrupt, but this is how I feel.

I did not make my statement to be hurtful but to tell the truth. It seems that a lot of people have been lied to on this and other sites. By me telling you a lie or reassuring you that riches are to be awarded overnite then I am just as bad as the rest that are feeding you a line of crap. I sit back and read some of these stories and I just shake my head due to the fact so many have been lied to. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am sure you will get varying oppinions so I am going to give you mine. I am only on here today because one of these optimistic people text me today and said Adam said it RV'd. I have looked and found no evidence of that. They also told me the bank quit selling dinar. I called the bank and found that too to be false.

What I think is the same lie has been said so many times and repeated from all directions that lots of people believes it. I bought in a few months back on this BS that "its happening now" and no time to research it because tomorrow is too late. I know lots of smart people that believe this seriously. I may not be that smart but I dont. I think its all BS. Sure you could make a few bucks maybe if you have time. I think it may turn one $ into 3 at best. That is if Iraq dont fall appart. 20,000 hand held surfice to air heat seeking missiles got away in Lybia recently. Where do you think they will end up ? I sold my dinar about a month back and got my money back. I think I am lucky. I think its all BS. There are people making money off dinar but I dont think they really believe.

Good luck with whatever you do. I hope I am wrong. I hope you wake up tomorrow rich. I know a lot of good people that deserve it that are holding dinar. If I had lots of money to spare I would even buy more just in case. Still I dont believe it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I did not make my statement to be hurtful but to tell the truth. It seems that a lot of people have been lied to on this and other sites. By me telling you a lie or reassuring you that riches are to be awarded overnite then I am just as bad as the rest that are feeding you a line of crap. I sit back and read some of these stories and I just shake my head due to the fact so many have been lied to. ;)

There seems to be a lot of people like you that have decided it is your mission in life to make sure we all learn the truth. The sad thing is you don't know if or when it will rv either. Try compassion next time as that is what he needed.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

There seems to be a lot of people like you that have decided it is your mission in life to make sure we all learn the truth. The sad thing is you don't know if or when it will rv either. Try compassion next time as that is what he needed.

I do not take this upon myself as my "mission in life". I have better and more important things to do.I don't know anyone on this site personally. And I never said it would ever RV and after discovering these forums in the last few years I probably would have not gotten involved with the dinar. But since I practically paid nothing for the majoity of what I hold I will ride it out to make money, break even, or lose it all. I do refuse to lie to people about the dinar just to bring a false hope to their lives. Good Luck to all of you B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm afraid if you are awaiting Iraq to help you out that you are SOL. If you knew this country like I do, most people would not have invested in this currency. Most here are a desperate people and do whatever they need to survive just for the basics. The government is totally corrupt and that is straight from the mouths of Iraqis who state that things were better with Saddam in power. This is just my opinion with 7 years of experience observing and interacting with ring side seats.

Wow friend, what exactly have you done to help that in Iraq. You in the position to do anything? If they are better off with Saddam in power, then Ice is Hot, And hell is fun. Seriously, this is why the world is not a better place to live right now. Does anyone take the initiative to help others whether it be financially, mentally, or just educate them.

Our government is just as corrupt or more corrupt then the best of them, but with a "dictator" it is harder to for anyone to do anything. Their voice heard and silenced for ever. So no one else talks. With a government, you have more minds to pick and they are busy trying to look good and keep in office (get elected) rather than try and hurt you. Therefore your not silenced and you can draw the masses. Try that with a dictator. They kill the masses.

• Upvote 1

Wow friend, what exactly have you done to help that in Iraq. You in the position to do anything? If they are better off with Saddam in power, then Ice is Hot, And hell is fun. Seriously, this is why the world is not a better place to live right now. Does anyone take the initiative to help others whether it be financially, mentally, or just educate them.

Our government is just as corrupt or more corrupt then the best of them, but with a "dictator" it is harder to for anyone to do anything. Their voice heard and silenced for ever. So no one else talks. With a government, you have more minds to pick and they are busy trying to look good and keep in office (get elected) rather than try and hurt you. Therefore your not silenced and you can draw the masses. Try that with a dictator. They kill the masses.

This was not my opinion but statements from actual Iraqi people I converse with living in the country of Iraq. Don't believe every thing you hear on the news in the U.S. and Europe. If you watch a news channel from the ME you will get a different perspective of how the world sees us also.

It is obvious things that the Iraqis were better off when Saddam was in power. The country was beautiful back then. There were magnificent palaces. Huge markets. Excellent streets and highways., There was water flowing and electricity, too. There was a major modern irrigation canal. There was food to eat. And one's relatives were happy and alive. And all that makes for quite a difference in my estimation, and I can understand that without even being there.

This is true. Most people only see the day to day needs and necessities of the now(creature comforts). They do not see or most of the time care about the big picture which may take years to unfold.

• Upvote 3

I don't know how much you have invested or for how long ? But I believe we are closer now , than we have ever been over the past 8 years... ,not to give any false hope. There is no for sure investments...Hang in there buddy. It's tough all over the nation right now.. Everybody is hurting.. I will keep you & your family in my prayers.

• Upvote 3

"have been lied to" is the key. You have only your own belief that this is true, and even if you are right, you are wrong to dump this view on someone who needs reassurance. Perhaps on another post or at another time, it would be acceptable because readers would have the inner fortitude to dispassionately think through what you say and form their own opinion regarding what you believe is "truth." But by saying such things to a man already in despair, you are basically shooting it out with an unarmed man. Even if you believe what you are saying is "the truth," there is nothing noble in such a truth being dumped on a man who is emotionally unprepared to cope with it.

The Truth is that in general Life sucks and it takes Tons of Luck to make it through it decently no matter how good and honest you act... There... You have it.

Oh,... And... While it's true what they say that Luck is blind.... Always keep in mind that Bad Luck has a supersharp sight.

Sorry, Unbertino. Even if you have this horrible view of life, and of human chances for survivial, let alone of being happy, this is no time to shove it down on someone who has reached the pits of despair. I am surprised because this just doesn't sound like the kind, gentle Unbertino I became friends with here. Besides, if a person is lucky enough to own dinar, he is lucky, indeed. And the next few days to a month will convince all of us of this truth.

• Upvote 1

Truth hurts. But what hurts more is the consequence of being scammed, or DENIED the truth about any given issue. I'm saying, held back. Restrained. Kept stupid, in the dark, and ignorant. AND EVERY person who is somehow responsible for such things happening will be suffering the consequences in due time. You get what got coming!

Apparently you own dinar. Why? If you believe you have been lied to, why are you even here? You should be out in the world trying to find another path to the riches we all want. I expect I will get what I have coming-- I always have. And this is no different. But I believe I have something better coming. I believe life is getting ready to give me the life I want, just like it has always done as long as I kept my bargain with it, to never give up. So I'm not betting on the "if," but on the "when." The "if" is a sure thing. The "when," in my view, is before Christmas. Now, that's what I have coming. And that's my truth. What's yours?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Apparently you own dinar. Why? If you believe you have been lied to, why are you even here? You should be out in the world trying to find another path to the riches we all want. I expect I will get what I have coming-- I always have. And this is no different. But I believe I have something better coming. I believe life is getting ready to give me the life I want, just like it has always done as long as I kept my bargain with it, to never give up. So I'm not betting on the "if," but on the "when." The "if" is a sure thing. The "when," in my view, is before Christmas. Now, that's what I have coming. And that's my truth. What's yours?

this argument is awful. people get in this investment for many different reasons. and not everyone believes the 'if' is a sure thing.

for me, i don't believe it will pay off too highly. but, the potential profit if we get lucky is just too big to pass up, just in case it turns out well.

i am sure a lot of people need this investment badly, and that is sad. i hope it works out for them.