Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's warning to be taken seriously!

navysky

I'm also tired of Okie's excuses and misleading people. It's wrong to get peoples' hopes up about an RV that according to him is "done". So he has lost all credibility and now appears to be the boy who is crying wolf and no one is paying attention.

I had to be sure before I shrugged off his warning. Pakalert did post an article about a readiness drill with Homeland Security and 81 other agencies in Denver. And then I found the following link that raised concern:

http://endgametime.wordpress.com/comet-elenin-let-their-be-light/

Apparently, the electromagnetic field from the 23 million mile-wide tail can cause devastating effects. Will we be affected by the EMF from comet Elanin? I don't know, you don't know, Okie doesn't know and Shabibi doesn't know. Only God knows! I'll follow cbs71's advice and rely on Psalm 91.

I dont know about any of this doomsday stuff. But checking around I found this article about a solar flare headed our way.

Sunspot 1302 unleashed towards Earth, detected on shortwave radio

By Andrew Moran. +image.gifGreenbelt - Scientists are monitoring a sunspot that produced an X1.9-category solar storm that was unleashed over the weekend and could be headed towards Earth. Sunspot 1302 was so strong that it has been detected shortwave radio on this planet.Digital Journal has reported in the past about intense solar storms and so far nothing catastrophic has occurred. The worst thing that has transpired thus far has been loss of radio signals in some parts of the United States.On Monday, NASA issued a news release that updated us on a strong X1.9-category solar storm that erupted from active region (sunspot) 1302 Saturday morning that was recorded by the space administration’s Solar Dynamics Observatory.The published video presented viewers with a shadowy shock rave that moved away from the impact site. This has led scientists to believe that the blast produced a coronal mass ejection (CME) that could hurt our magnetic field this week.Although none of the blasts were directed towards the Earth, the sunspot will turn toward us within the next few days. NASA officials say that AR1302 is continuing to grow and that there is no evidence that it will quiet down anytime soon. It is in a position to produce more CMEs.The Goddard Space Weather Lab detected solar wind plasma sneaking into the geosynchronous orbit that could affect satellites because they will experience solar wind plasma and magnetic fields.As the sunspot continues to produce intense solar storms, audio has been recorded of the solar event. Thomas Ashcraft in New Mexico was able to record the sounds of the activity on his shortwave radio.Sky gazers in high-latitude areas should look out for auroras come nightfall.Continuity Central also issued a news release for businesses. It noted NASA’s list of possible impact by space weather. It reiterated NASA’s warning that intense solar activity could cause blackouts across the globe and could last for months as engineers attempt to repair the situation.This would lead to the disruption of commerce since numerous institutions would be offline, airplanes would not be able to utilize GPS navigation and there would be no power for hundreds of millions of people.

Read more: http://digitaljourna...3#ixzz1ZAiVxyJN

http://digitaljourna.../article/312033

I'm not wanting to scare anyone at all. I just posted this because it seemed to be related to OKIE's original.

While this may not happen today, it appears that some scientists appear to be watching the event.

Maybe I'll get a couple of gallons of water today.

Chill out man. The sun is starting it's normal uptic of sun spots. Happens all the time. No big deal.

No, you'll be the guy that looks like the fool when it doesn't happen. We'll put you alongside George Robinson and that other religous zealout from a few months ago that swore the Earth was about to end. Every generation has it's share of chicken littles. That's nothing new. Some people have been predicting the end of the world and the end of mankind since mankind existed. Yet life goes on. Better than ever. Each generation continues to live a better and longer life than the previous generation. This is no different. Comet Elinin is a fabricated hoax. The comet really exists but it will come no closer than 22 million miles from Earth. It is only 3 miles wide. To say it will have (or has had) any effect on Earth is a gross overstatement. It will have none.

The only good thing that will come out of this is that virtually everybody will realize that this dinar hype involves a lot of unstable and delusional people. Maybe, just maybe, they'll start to apply some common sense and realize much of it is a charade. Perhaps the legitimacy and credibility of this "investment" will finally start to be questioned more than it is now. We can only hope.

Actually, Elinin is the warning and has little effect. YouTube "Niburu" or "Planet X" and see what Nasa even says about Niburu. The reactions to such information about the 10th planet (as confirmed by NASA and many other of the most famous scientists) is very typical. In the world of psychology, its called the "Normal Bias." people don't usually believe things could actually get "That BAD."

If this planet Niburu does what is predicted.... Our magnetic poles will flip, satellites and power grids will be down for months, maybe years. The trail of garbage behind this planet will rain down on the earth when it's solar system goes through our solar system. Perfect time to institute martial law. Do I dwell on the possibility of this? No. But am I aware? Yep. We can only hope it doesn't come through as the trajectory is shown! I think Okie is full of as much crap as the rest of you, but I believe in the facts presented by SCIENCE and kept under wraps by our government. What can we do about it? Nothing. Only mass hysteria if we were all really in the know about the high probability of Planet Niburu and it's effects.

For as much research as many of us put into the dinar, maybe try checking out what I am trying to tell you. :) I am off to work or Id include links.

What's positive for us, is that if this thing RVs, we will have the financial means, hopefully, to be as prepared as possible.

In the meanwhile, live life to the fullest and don't get worked up over what we can't control. But prepare for what you can.

Now, Go RV all frikkin ready!

• Upvote 1

Theres is a small solar system comeing into ours....Nibiru, planet x and Elenin are part of a small solar system due to come between the earth and the sun. When this does happen its END GAME...DIG>>DIG>>>DIG http://www.youtube.c...h?v=t0fIebuCWNw 240p for clear resolution

Read more: http://dinarvets.com...0#ixzz1ZApjg8mb

WOW, take a look at this!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

• Downvote 1

Oh Lordy, my post was supposed to say "I think Okie is as full of crap as the rest of you 'DO', "lol!

Hope no one read that wrong. Hard to post long responses and not miss things from my tiny iPhone.

And as to the comment about all the goverment stuff underground in Colorado, that is very true. I don't believ that we are DEFCOM 1, however. My husband is pretty high up there in these areas and I haven't seen him on his DOD/FEMA phone OR computer, nor has he said anything about such thing (I don't know if he could, just my observations.)

When I get home maybe I can post some links to the planet I was referring to.

When I get home maybe the RV will have happened and I'll be running around too excited to post a darn thing.

GO RV!

• Upvote 4

Fellow DV members, it is with great sadness that I must inform you that the national OKIE alert level has been raised to DIPSTICK 1.

I do not know how long our forces will need to maintain this level of alert, but this crisis could be indefinite, until and unless Shabbibi pushes the button and blows the lid off.

• Upvote 6

Fellow DV members, it is with great sadness that I must inform you that the national OKIE alert level has been raised to DIPSTICK 1.

I do not know how long our forces will need to maintain this level of alert, but this crisis could be indefinite, until and unless Shabbibi pushes the button and blows the lid off.

That must be he has been downgraded (in my mind) from Dipstick5!!

• Upvote 1

Its one thing to spew false intel, its entirely another matter to fear monger! angry.gif I think any info from this guy should be banned from being posted on this site.

Oh Lordy, my post was supposed to say "I think Okie is as full of crap as the rest of you 'DO', "lol!

Hope no one read that wrong. Hard to post long responses and not miss things from my tiny iPhone.

And as to the comment about all the goverment stuff underground in Colorado, that is very true. I don't believ that we are DEFCOM 1, however. My husband is pretty high up there in these areas and I haven't seen him on his DOD/FEMA phone OR computer, nor has he said anything about such thing (I don't know if he could, just my observations.)

When I get home maybe I can post some links to the planet I was referring to.

When I get home maybe the RV will have happened and I'll be running around too excited to post a darn thing.

GO RV!

Thank you for putting people's minds at ease.

• Upvote 2

This is not true ............................................

DEFCON DEFense CONdition

In the event of a national emergency, a series of seven different alert Conditions (LERTCONs) can be called. The 7 LERTCONs are broken down into 5 Defense Conditions (DEFCONs) and 2 Emergency Conditions (EMERGCONs).

Defense readiness conditions (DEFCONs) describe progressive alert postures primarily for use between the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the commanders of unified commands. DEFCONs are graduated to match situations of varying military severity, and are numbered 5,4,3,2, and 1 as appropriate. DEFCONs are phased increases in combat readiness. In general terms, these are descriptions of DEFCONs:

• DEFCON 5 Normal peacetime readiness
    DEFCON 4 Normal, increased intelligence and strengthened security measures
    DEFCON 3 Increase in force readiness above normal readiness
    DEFCON 2 Further Increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
    DEFCON 1 Maximum force readiness.

EMERGCONs are national level reactions in response to ICBM (missiles in the air) attack. By definition, other forces go to DEFCON 1 during an EMERGCON.

• DEFENSE EMERGENCY: Major attack upon U.S. forces overseas, or allied forces in any area, and is confirmed either by the commander of a unified or specified command or higher authority or an overt attack of any type is made upon the United States and is confirmed by the commander of a unified or specified command or higher authority.
    AIR DEFENSE EMERGENCY: Air defense emergency is an emergency condition, declared by the Commander in Chief, North American Aerospace Defense Command. It indicates that attack upon the continental United States, Canada, or US installations in Greenland by hostile aircraft or missiles is considered probable, is imminent, or is taking place.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, the US Strategic Air Command was placed on DEFCON 2 for the first time in history, while the rest of US military commands (with the exception of the US Air Forces in Europe) went on DEFCON 3. On 22 October 1962 SAC responded by establishing Defense Condition Three (DEFCON III), and ordered B-52s on airborne alert. Tension grew and the next day SAC declared DEFCON II, a heightened state of alert, ready to strike targets within the Soviet Union.

On 15 November 1965 the day Strategic Air Command (SAC) postured down to defense condition (DEFCON) III.

On 6 October 1973 Egyptian and Syrian forces launched a surprise attack on Israel. On 25 October U.S. forces went on Defense Condition (DEFCON) III alert status, as possible intervention by the Soviet Union was feared. On 26 October, CINCSAC and CINCONAD reverted to normal DEFCON status. On 31 October USEUCOM (less the Sixth Fleet) went off DEFCON III status. The Sixth Fleet resumed its normal DEFCON status on 17 November 1973.

So if we go to DEFCON 1 THE **** HAS HIT THE FAN (IRAN poised to launch at Israel )....................................rolleyes.gif

AND NOT for a celestial body

• Upvote 1

NAVYSKY, I certainly agree that we (USA) is already heading down the road to disaster(no, I am not a negative person, actually I am the opposite) many of the info. I follow online points exactly to the real possibility of our nation experiencing something similar to, but much worse than, the depression in the 1930's. Recently I received a publication called "THE END OF AMERICA" published by Porter Stansberry which explains the how and why we, as a nation may, MAY I EMPHASIZETHE MAY, go to a very dark place.

NORMALCY BIAS refers to natural reaction when facing a crisis...and it basically causes otherwise smart folks to underestimate the possibility of a disaster and its effects.

So, In my eyes, NAVYSKY is doing his best to keep us informed...I have been stocking up on non perishables for the last few months, and I hope that I never need to utilize them.

I've been taught to believe for the best, but also to prepare for the worst !!

Thanks NAVYSKY, God Bless AMERICA

PS Per ABC news here in Denver, Obama just left to go back to DC.5pm MST

• Upvote 3

NAVYSKY, I certainly agree that we (USA) is already heading down the road to disaster(no, I am not a negative person, actually I am the opposite) many of the info. I follow online points exactly to the real possibility of our nation experiencing something similar to, but much worse than, the depression in the 1930's. Recently I received a publication called "THE END OF AMERICA" published by Porter Stansberry which explains the how and why we, as a nation may, MAY I EMPHASIZETHE MAY, go to a very dark place.

NORMALCY BIAS refers to natural reaction when facing a crisis...and it basically causes otherwise smart folks to underestimate the possibility of a disaster and its effects.

So, In my eyes, NAVYSKY is doing his best to keep us informed...I have been stocking up on non perishables for the last few months, and I hope that I never need to utilize them.

I've been taught to believe for the best, but also to prepare for the worst !!

Thanks NAVYSKY, God Bless AMERICA

PS Per ABC news here in Denver, Obama just left to go back to DC.5pm MST

I wonder if it was thru the subterranean tunnel thats been under construction since 89'

even has a bullet train 850 mph mag-lift yep we go faster than china & the EU

connecting underground bunker complexes all over the states

Edited by randalln

Say it ain't true. I heard from Okie just yesterday that all the world's governments were going into their underground bunkers TODAY (Tuesday), so I put my family and pets on DEFCON 1, grabbed my batting helmet, and hunkered down, waiting for the big one. Where is it, oh Okie?

I do believe in the inherent gold and oil asset values that underpin an IQD revaluation, and it will come.......but, in the meanwhile, it is a great magnet for every whacko and nutcake known to man. Pick your guru, and pick him well.

Hey guys, There is supposed to be a major solar flare that is said to possibly disrupt communications and other electrical/electronic devices. I guess there is a possibility that someone or some country may elect to take advantage of any discontinuity in our national defenses. Not much we can do about it anyway.