Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's warning to be taken seriously!

navysky

Yesterday Okie said the following:

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

Aside from his obvious "Hooked on Phonics and Spelling for Rednecks" level of education, he may really be on to something here.

3 months ago I met with a food storage salesman, with a company here in Utah called Tomorrow's Harvest. (FYI, we in Utah take food storage seriously and most Utahns have anywhere from a 3 day supply to a year supply) The man that I met with told me that since January the 2 largest food storage manufacturers had been offline and unavailable to consumer sales because they were filling a government order, and would be until the end of September. The order was for 2 meals a day for 15 million Americans for 3 months. I have kept that in the back of my mind to just see if anything transpires. Also, I have been following the Comet Elenin, and for those that have been researching it, they claim that the comet did align with the earth on the days that the Tokyo 9.0 earthquake, the New Zealand Earthquake and the Chile earthquake happened. The difference is that the comet was many times the distance from the earth to the sun away when they happened. In the next month, there could be multiple natural disasters because the Comet is actually passing between the earth and the Sun and coming into alignment. Some say that day is today.

Also, my brother works for Skywest Airlines and when I told him that the government is going on DEFCON 1 tomorrow (today) he told me that Obama is planned to be in Denver today, and under the Denver airport) is the biggest government bunker that we have. A while ago I watched one of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" episodes (I forget which one) and they verified that the Denver airport bunker is over 300,000 square feet. (Go watch it, see for yourself) Anyway, then on Fox News this morning I see that Obama is in Denver today on the final day of his 3 day "Pass this Bill" tour of the west.

Now, in another episode of Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory, he talks about HAARP and how it can manipulate weather and cause natural disasters. Couple that with Obama's low approval numbers, the looming shutdown of the government over FEMA funding, and the way that the democrats "never let a crisis go to waste" so they can capitalize on it, and it seems that something BIG could be happening either today or very soon. Obama needs another "Wag the Dog" moment...killing Osama Bin Laden didn't buy him enough approval rating, but it did effectively divert attention from his birth certificate issue like it was intended to do.

The "powers that be" use misinformation and misdirection to keep us in the dark, and as even Rahm Emanuel was once heard saying, that if you label someone a conspiracy theorist, then in people's mind's they are painted as crazy and nobody listens to them. If someone had told you a week before 9-11 that we would be attacked by terrorists and our lives would change forever because of it, would you have listened? Same concept here. Don't let actual information that people have risked their lives to find, to unveil and to warn their neighbors - don't let that fall on deaf ears!! Get yourself prepared for disaster, talk to your families about emergency plans, and be one prepared to help when catastrophe hits again, because it will. Maybe today, maybe in the next month, and if our own real life version of Jack Bauer gets there and saves the day and we are spared from another 9-11 sized disaster, count yourselves lucky.

It could very well be that the revaluation of the Dinar (and the many other currencies revaluing) could be either done while these events play out (as a way to downplay and distract attention from all the calamities) or they could be downplayed in the background while the world focuses on the disasters. The Obama Administration could be counting on a disaster of some kind to drum up sentiment to get the american public to sympathize with them to get a bill passed that could not have been passed otherwise (like a reason to tax the rich more).

And for anyone that wants to bash this information and any conspiratorial aspect of it...when it does all hit the fan, I'll be the guy safe and sound while you're unprepared, stranded somewhere and kicking yourself for not listening. I pray that day never comes, and that people listen and act before it is too late, but I know that disasters of epic proportions are coming our way. Not "2012" movie types of disasters, but more like "Contagion" types of disasters. That movie was a warning to what is literally coming.

Be smart, get prepared and help others with this RV blessing!!!!

• Upvote 32
  • Downvote 28

Be prepared for when the sun flares scorch earth later today? Like be sitting in a bathtub full of cold water with a snorkel? Finally getting around to exploring Mammoth Cave?

Otherwise either kiss your a** goodbye or do as a goodfella might...Forgeddaboudit...

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh give me a break yea he is such a christian and cares about people but he knows information about a HUGE disaster that is about to happen but he won't post it, he is just going to look out for his self and let all of you that he has to dumb things down for perish.......... then he ends it with everyone Pray like never before, unbelievable, whoever this person(Okie) is sure hope you like it HOTTTTT because hell has a special room for you.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 7

Just to add to the hysteria: there might be lights in the sky in the next few days. Ignorant people might call them "Northern Lights" or more ominously: "the Aurora Borealis". Don't even think of venturing outside to enjoy the show. Start constructing you tinfoil hats NOW!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Just to add to the hysteria: there might be lights in the sky in the next few days. Ignorant people might call them "Northern Lights" or more ominously: "the Aurora Borealis". Don't even think of venturing outside to enjoy the show. Start constructing you tinfoil hats NOW!

Darn!! all out of tinfoil and too afraid to venture out to the store! Help! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This gloom and doom should not be allowed at this site. It is sad and sick. No one wants to read information on a dinar site about the end of the world. someone needs to take off his aluminum foil hat and get some help. IMO

Com'on lighten up! We need some comedy relief around here! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

This is a COOP Exercise

With Okie's mission creep, this drill will certainly be the end of the world.

This gloom and doom should not be allowed at this site. It is sad and sick. No one wants to read information on a dinar site about the end of the world. someone needs to take off his aluminum foil hat and get some help. IMO

Ha! Ha! Man, relax! The moderators will take care of any posts that are "not allowed"!

Even though this COULD be posted in the 'off topic' section, the 'comet' IS linked to the non-RV so the 'rumors' section may be appropriate as well!

In either case, ENJOY your day... they may be your last [JUST KIDDING]!

:D:lol:

• Upvote 1

And for anyone that wants to bash this information and any conspiratorial aspect of it...when it does all hit the fan, I'll be the guy safe and sound while you're unprepared, stranded somewhere and kicking yourself for not listening. I pray that day never comes, and that people listen and act before it is too late, but I know that disasters of epic proportions are coming our way. Not "2012" movie types of disasters, but more like "Contagion" types of disasters. That movie was a warning to what is literally coming.

No, you'll be the guy that looks like the fool when it doesn't happen. We'll put you alongside George Robinson and that other religous zealout from a few months ago that swore the Earth was about to end. Every generation has it's share of chicken littles. That's nothing new. Some people have been predicting the end of the world and the end of mankind since mankind existed. Yet life goes on. Better than ever. Each generation continues to live a better and longer life than the previous generation. This is no different. Comet Elinin is a fabricated hoax. The comet really exists but it will come no closer than 22 million miles from Earth. It is only 3 miles wide. To say it will have (or has had) any effect on Earth is a gross overstatement. It will have none.

The only good thing that will come out of this is that virtually everybody will realize that this dinar hype involves a lot of unstable and delusional people. Maybe, just maybe, they'll start to apply some common sense and realize much of it is a charade. Perhaps the legitimacy and credibility of this "investment" will finally start to be questioned more than it is now. We can only hope.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

Perhaps the legitimacy and credibility of this "investment" will finally start to be questioned more than it is now. We can only hope.

Well, one could lose A LOT more! Check this out... 'AdSurf' and how many millions were reputedly scammed: ohmy.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/feds-say-they-are-returning-55-million-to-victims-of-ponzi-scam-run-by-adsurf-daily-web-sites/2011/09/26/gIQAiAlYzK_story.html

Really? Someone gave me a (-) for saying I'm sick of Okie?? There are some people on this site that support and drink his kool aide. So very sad.

and really just sick of dinar too at this point.

Read more:

Actually, I gave you a neg for this comment! Why you on a Dinar site if you are so sick of things? Take a break!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2