Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got the best deal ever !!! 300g 999.9 gold for £5500

The Machine

I know absolutely nothing about buying silver, but I did read there is silver and fine silver. What are you people buying and where in california could I purchase silver?

Well, I live in SoCal and I use Lear Capital, myself. I have been using them for awhile and have never had a problem. I make my order over the internet and then I'm given an immediate confirmation of my order. From there I have 48 hours to send them my funds. My preferred method is to send them a cashiers check but they have several different payment options.

After they receive my funds(they send me a confirmation email once they have the cashiers check) I typically have the silver in my hands in about 3 weeks. They send it to you via FedEx.

Lear Capital is located in Los Angeles so I suppose it could be considered local if you live in SoCal. I have only purchased American Silver Eagles from them and my understanding is that is as good as it gets (as far as fine silver). They also sell silver rounds.

http://www.learcapital.com/