Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I just got the best deal ever !!! 300g 999.9 gold for £5500

The Machine

Guys if you looking for good deals on Gold hit ebay !!!

I just bought 3 x 100g Pamp suisse 999.9 gold bars for £5500 ($8,525) + COA + free insured delivery ..... right now these retail at £3,550 ($5,502) each (£10,650 for all three)

Thats a saving of £5,150 or $8,034

I really have no problem telling anyone here about this because nobody here knows who I really am lol ..... im just a made up name and an avitar here.

Anyway go check it out ..... ebay Item number: 170702509107

The guy selling these does sales like this about once a month ..... just this morning he has sold 3 lots of 3 x 100g bars and 3 lots of 1 x 100g bars all well below current prices.

• Upvote 2

gold and lead plated with gols weigh the same and LOOK the same, you gor gold or ripped off. You guess

Well I plan to have it checked as soon as I get it, anyway I've got all the guys details

I'm not a mug .... theres no way im parting with money unless I know i'm covered

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

I really have no problem telling anyone here about this because nobody here knows who I really am lol ..... im just a made up name and an avitar here.

Sure glad you made up your name and avitar. Did you also make up your IP address?

Sure hope you didn't buy a bunch of pyrite!

Hey Machine,

What's this seller's name?

Member ID: 110568dog

Sure glad you made up your name and avitar. Did you also make up your IP address? well HaHa HA lol

Sure hope you didn't buy a bunch of pyrite! I really hope so to .... no money has exchanged hands yet , until he can confirm everything

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

stay away from gold and its hyperinflated pricing, it will come back to reality soon

In my opinion, you are not taking into account long term trends of fiat currencies. All fiat currencies can only decrease in value over time as more currency is printed and added to circulation. If you think the USD is as inflated as it's gonna get you and I are not reading the same information.

Gold and silver still have much, much higher to go as the trillions of USD's that have been printed over the last three years slowly work their way into circulation.

Here are the only two things I can see happening that will bring the prices of gold and silver down for the long term:

1. The USD is replaced as the World Reserve Currency.

2. The US hits the reset button and creates a new currency.

Since I don't see either of these two as being likely over the next three years I would say gold, and silver, are excellent places to put your USD's, or just about any fiat currency, for that matter.

And since it is the USD that is set to "hyperinflate," holders of gold and/ or silver stand to make a handsome profit, if they can sell at the peak of the market.

Might want to buy some too. Silver is sooo cheap now though, just can't decide :) Btw if you want to buy silver, I know the two cheapest places in UK. Been buying loads from them. Very professional.

Please excuse my sharing here but I have to share it with someone who understands (hopefully it doesn't come across as bragging)...

I watched silver plummet last week to $31/ oz. on Friday but I did not purchase... I wanted to see if it would go lower. When I woke up on Sunday (here on the west coast of the US) it was at $30/ oz. but I told myself (can't say why) I won't buy unless it goes below $30/ oz.

Before I went to bed that evening it was at $28.17/ oz. and I made my purchase! I can't fully explain why it went down so low but I am pumped that it did and that I was able to get in while it was down so much!

Sorry if that sounds like bragging... it is not meant to be. I feel like I just got a fantastic deal and wanted to share it.

As I think back on it I should have posted the price of $28.17/ oz. here on DV so other members could capitalize on that price. That is my only regret. Sorry to all...

Please excuse my sharing here but I have to share it with someone who understands (hopefully it doesn't come across as bragging)...

I watched silver plummet last week to $31/ oz. on Friday but I did not purchase... I wanted to see if it would go lower. When I woke up on Sunday (here on the west coast of the US) it was at $30/ oz. but I told myself (can't say why) I won't buy unless it goes below $30/ oz.

Before I went to bed that evening it was at $28.17/ oz. and I made my purchase! I can't fully explain why it went down so low but I am pumped that it did and that I was able to get in while it was down so much!

Sorry if that sounds like bragging... it is not meant to be. I feel like I just got a fantastic deal and wanted to share it.

As I think back on it I should have posted the price of $28.17/ oz. here on DV so other members could capitalize on that price. That is my only regret. Sorry to all...

Excellent W. Well done to you. Hope you bought loads. It actually went right down to $26.50 at 5.15am, but nobody got in on that price. Btw guess what? Gerald Celente who has always gone for gold suddenly said, gold will soon become so valuable (too valuable) that it could become dangerous to own it. Confiscation is what he was getting at. Anyway, he has started buying silver. As for the price beat down. They are getting desperate to keep the prices down. Its the lowest it has been in three years! This article is about gold but it is doubly true for silver which is a much smaller market and by far more heavily manipulated. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/gata-gold-price-suppression-grows-more-brazen-maybe-asia-will-defeat-it

• Upvote 1

Excellent W. Well done to you. Hope you bought loads. It actually went right down to $26.50 at 5.15am, but nobody got in on that price. Btw guess what? Gerald Celente who has always gone for gold suddenly said, gold will soon become so valuable (too valuable) that it could become dangerous to own it. Confiscation is what he was getting at. Anyway, he has started buying silver. As for the price beat down. They are getting desperate to keep the prices down. Its the lowest it has been in three years! This article is about gold but it is doubly true for silver which is a much smaller market and by far more heavily manipulated. http://www.zerohedge...-will-defeat-it

Wow, good info. T., thanks for sharing and +1!

Might want to buy some too. Silver is sooo cheap now though, just can't decide :huh: Btw if you want to buy silver, I know the two cheapest places in UK. Been buying loads from them. Very professional.

yeah I'd like to know what price your getting it for and from where lol, might even be using the same people already, i've been buying up alot of silver this year..... only wish i had started years ago......

anyway on another note decided not to go ahead with the ebay deal ...just can't believe the guy..... the seller has been emailing me over the past couple of hours demanding more money ..... saying I can't use paypal which was his prefered payment option and just send a bank transfer (I dont think so) ..... then saying that I'd have to pay for postage which we already agreed he would cover .... then sending weird emails with screen shots of his online banking balances which were above £90K lol ....... now someone with a balance above £90K would not be argueing over postage lol and why would I need to know how much money is in his account ?? just sounds like he's trying too hard to make himself look legit ....... and lastly the thing that just capped it off for me was checking his ebay feedback or lack there of, this guy has had about 6 items a week that i've seen ( there all the same format) for the past couple of weeks and i've been watching how much they have been selling for ...... now for someone who I have seen all his auctions end with a winning bidder for the past few weeks he has not had any buyer feedback posted on his ebay profile since 2005 ......... Steer clear people he's starting to look like a scam artist to me !!!

eBay ID : 110568dog

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

yeah I'd like to know what price your getting it for and from where lol, might even be using the same people already, i've been buying up alot of silver this year..... only wish i had started years ago......

anyway on another note decided not to go ahead with the ebay deal ...just can't believe the guy..... the seller has been emailing me over the past couple of hours demanding more money ..... saying I can't use paypal which was his prefered payment option and just send a bank transfer (I dont think so) ..... then saying that I'd have to pay for postage which we already agreed he would cover .... then sending weird emails with screen shots of his online banking balances which were above £90K lol ....... now someone with a balance above £90K would not be argueing over postage lol and why would I need to know how much money is in his account ?? just sounds like he's trying too hard to make himself look legit ....... and lastly the thing that just capped it off for me was checking his ebay feedback or lack there of, this guy has had about 6 items a week that i've seen ( there all the same format) for the past couple of weeks and i've been watching how much they have been selling for ...... now for someone who I have seen all his auctions end with a winning bidder for the past few weeks he has not had any buyer feedback posted on his ebay profile since 2005 ......... Steer clear people he's starting to look like a scam artist to me !!!

eBay ID : 110568dog

Thanks for the heads up Machine. So many crooks on Ebay. Never mind, was too good to be true anyway.

Here are the two companies I use.

AU trading - usually no VAT (Yes, I know, couldn't believe it myself - they seem to have this rather good deal where DHL or whatever will call you to ask you if the product is a return. You just say yes, and voila no VAT! But once I got unlucky and had to pay it direct to DHL.

Coininvest Direct - cheap and fast and super professional. They don't make a fuss about needing your passport details no matter how much silver you buy, but will need if for amounts over £10,000 for gold.

You mean your first name isn't "The"huh.gif, and your last name isn't "Machine"... now I am confused!blink.gif

Well... maybe we can still have a brew in a pub when I come to visit my sister in London... if you and Betty are up to for it?... it doesn't matter what your name is... as long as it isn't Bond, as in James Bond! wink.gif (Don't wanna be on anybodies hit list!).

You mean your first name isn't "The"huh.gif, and your last name isn't "Machine"... now I am confused!blink.gif

Well... maybe we can still have a brew in a pub when I come to visit my sister in London... if you and Betty are up to for it?... it doesn't matter what your name is... as long as it isn't Bond, as in James Bond! wink.gif (Don't wanna be on anybodies hit list!).

There's always 1 comedian lol

yeah always up for a few pints .... but betty n myself are up in Glasgow nor London

There's always 1 comedian lol

yeah always up for a few pints .... but betty n myself are up in Glasgow nor London

Opps, my bad... how far is Glasgow from London?... or maybe we will just have to scoop up my sister and her boy and take a little trip from there!

I find that humor helps deal with some of the stresses of life... so for me it is like a medicine... good for the heart! wink.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Opps, my bad... how far is Glasgow from London?... or maybe we will just have to scoop up my sister and her boy and take a little trip from there!

I find that humor helps deal with some of the stresses of life... so for me it is like a medicine... good for the heart! wink.gif

You can fly ..... thats takes about an hour, to drive takes about 7hours ....... humor is the only way

• Upvote 1

Guys if you looking for good deals on Gold hit ebay !!!

I just bought 3 x 100g Pamp suisse 999.9 gold bars for £5500 ($8,525) + COA + free insured delivery ..... right now these retail at £3,550 ($5,502) each (£10,650 for all three)

Thats a saving of £5,150 or $8,034

Anyway go check it out ..... ebay Item number: 170702509107

The guy selling these does sales like this about once a month ..... just this morning he has sold 3 lots of 3 x 100g bars and 3 lots of 1 x 100g bars all well below current prices.

well i am buying land and guns and ammo....that way when hyperinflation hits and the have nots are looting in the city i have a rural place to be along with a well sighted in .308 AR-15 where i can hit looters at the property line....

• Upvote 2

You can fly ..... thats takes about an hour, to drive takes about 7hours ....... humor is the only way

... either way is good for us... 7 hrs. would be a cake walk compared to what we are used to! It used to take us 22 hrs. to drive home to visit the family, now with our move to Music City we cut that down to about 14 hrs. Driving on the other side of the road might be a huge challenge! tongue.gif I think I would have to let my sis drive if I can talk her into it!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif