Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul

bamagirl

While I still like Rick Perry I have decided to vote for Ron Paul next year. I had never really given him much consideration but for the last few weeks I have been reading and watching everything I can on this man. If there is any such thing as an honest politician he just may be it, IMO of course.I just want to thank a few DV members for bringing him to my attention and helping me to start researching him. I truly hope everyone puts alot of thought and study into their choice of candidate next year, we are at a critical point for America's future.

I believe Ron Paul is the only honest man running, and I believe he cannot be bought like the rest, and that is why the main stream media is ignoring him. The rest in the run will bring nothing but the same old same old.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

personally, I think Paul and Cain might lead this country in the right direction...they are both common sense candidates...IMHO :) that would be a good ticket..either one prez and the other veep

look at the 1948 cartoon in off topics and see how it compares with today's situation...time traveler?

• Upvote 5

I am having a problem with Rick Perry's stance on illegals,he's not serious enough about ridding this country of the problem. Ron Paul has made a lot of sense. If he makes it to Texas in the primaries, I may just vote for him. The only ones that made it to Texas last time was McCain, Romney and Huckabee. My vote was a protest vote, not so much for McCain particularly, but against O'drama.

• Upvote 4

I am impressed.

I was split between Paul and Cain, but decided since Paul has not changed his message in 14 years he probably has a decent chance of not changing his tune if voted in.

I really like Cain as well. I think we absolutely need a president that understands and answers to a higher power.

It is the only thing that will keep him grounded.

I do work for the Paul campaign, we just set up an office int the pacific northwest. We had 50 volunteers show up to help paint.

There was everyone from college kids to cops, 20 somethings to 60 somethings.

What impressed me was in all the campaigns I have helped out on there were always ego issues.

Not this time. Everyone understood the truth of the situation, and just jumped in to lend a hand.

This next 14 months are going to get interesting.

Welcome Aboard.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

While I still like Rick Perry I have decided to vote for Ron Paul next year. I had never really given him much consideration but for the last few weeks I have been reading and watching everything I can on this man. If there is any such thing as an honest politician he just may be it, IMO of course.I just want to thank a few DV members for bringing him to my attention and helping me to start researching him. I truly hope everyone puts alot of thought and study into their choice of candidate next year, we are at a critical point for America's future.

I like the Guy,,,, , the media controls who gets the spotlight, I want to hear more from this man! ya know what it is, he scares Washington. Embrace what this country was founded on, STOP THE BS, and get back to basics...... !

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul's only problem is his voice which he can not help. He doesn't sound commanding to some people which is ludicrous as that has no bearing on his ability. The mainstrem media has already been told who to put in the limelight. I am PO'ed at the way the media ignores him on their interviews. I guess their elite bosses would fire them from their cushy jobs if they didn't do what they are told.

He was a flight surgeon in the airforce and has delivered a ton of babies in civilian practice.

He has to be doing a lot of things right or he would not have been re-elected as many times as he has. He stands for every principle this country was founded on. He thinks we need to quit policing the world, return to the constitution, quit government waste, and most important...return GOD to our public places, school, government and everywhere else GOD should be in our society ( for you that don't believe in a higher power...tough, get over it...we are the kind of people that have fought, died and upheld the principles of the great country and we believe in a living God...we may not understand a lot of things but look around you..His presence is everywhere!!) blessings to you Great Americans...rv soon maybe :) just my worthless opinion :blink:

• Upvote 8

@Deeppurple, forget mainstream media, Paul has totally got the social media working for him. @Tandy, I like Cain more for a VP than a Pres, I just don't think he has everything we need right now, but he sure has the economic sense we need.

Your spot on with your viewpoint! The last president to take on Rothschilds and crew was done in by his VP not watching his back.

You can bet there will be multiple assassination attempts if Ron Paul gets elected. The team to take out the foreigners and

banker elitist wannabe rulers from controlling our country "disguised as a phony world government" would be these two. If

the takedown was successful the VP would have to be free of foreign control and strong enough to avoid a coup ( internal

or external like Libya). This team has superb possibilities but it won't be without a last man standing fight by those who

don't intend to lose what they think they already own. That includes assassination, intimidation, threats and media and

entertainment industry character assassination and other smear merchants plying their skills for compensation. You can

almost write the script for this one if it comes to pass. But! I Like it!

NMGarand

• Upvote 2

and now you tell your two friends... and so on..... and so on :P . great to have you on board.....It is sad that this man gets no air time, thank you U TUBE.GO RV

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Ron Paul's only problem is his voice which he can not help. He doesn't sound commanding to some people which is ludicrous as that has no bearing on his ability. The mainstrem media has already been told who to put in the limelight. I am PO'ed at the way the media ignores him on their interviews. I guess their elite bosses would fire them from their cushy jobs if they didn't do what they are told.

He was a flight surgeon in the airforce and has delivered a ton of babies in civilian practice.

He has to be doing a lot of things right or he would not have been re-elected as many times as he has. He stands for every principle this country was founded on. He thinks we need to quit policing the world, return to the constitution, quit government waste, and most important...return GOD to our public places, school, government and everywhere else GOD should be in our society ( for you that don't believe in a higher power...tough, get over it...we are the kind of people that have fought, died and upheld the principles of the great country and we believe in a living God...we may not understand a lot of things but look around you..His presence is everywhere!!) blessings to you Great Americans...rv soon maybe :) just my worthless opinion :blink:

your opinion certainly isnt worthless. I agree with your sentiments. the morality of our country needs to be uplifted... Actually our world.

Peace to you.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Bamagirl for the topic, I need to study up more on Mr. Paul. I did watch him on Fox News and he said that he would not have gone after and killed Bin Laden that he would have "talked" to him. You can't Talk to extremist like that. That worries me on the safety / security of our nation. I would be interested in knowing how he intends on protecting and securing this nation from the outside as well as within.

Perry lost my vote with the illegals.

Romney appears to be just another "good ole rich white boy" out for the rich.

I like Cain, However my father is on Social Security and cannot afford the 9% SALES tax. He (my father) just received a raise in SSI which threw him into a different bracket which caused him to lose insurance so that raise now cost dad $300 a month that he cannot afford.

So I'm still looking...

• Upvote 1

I know I will probably get bashed to death for this but I have to ask anyway ..What has Ron Paul done for us in his 24 + yrs as a congressmen ?

Too lazy to research for yourself? I found this in a few clicks.

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul's Record

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Wow! A candidate the actually supports The Constitution, The Bill Of Rights and is fiscally responsible. Sounds like the kind of President we could use now.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 6

Thanks Bamagirl for the topic, I need to study up more on Mr. Paul. I did watch him on Fox News and he said that he would not have gone after and killed Bin Laden that he would have "talked" to him. You can't Talk to extremist like that. That worries me on the safety / security of our nation. I would be interested in knowing how he intends on protecting and securing this nation from the outside as well as within.

Perry lost my vote with the illegals.

Romney appears to be just another "good ole rich white boy" out for the rich.

I like Cain, However my father is on Social Security and cannot afford the 9% SALES tax. He (my father) just received a raise in SSI which threw him into a different bracket which caused him to lose insurance so that raise now cost dad $300 a month that he cannot afford.

So I'm still looking...

If Ron Paul can't get the GOP nomination... I'd like to see him get the VP nod. This does two things... keeps him very, very relevant... and keeps him off of a potential third-party ticket, that would upset the applecart, spltting the GOP vote. :)

• Upvote 1

Ron Paul said we should of talked to Pakistan before going in to their country and targeting Bin Laden.... He voted for going after those responsible for 9/11. He is against going to war with a country then rebuilding that country at our expense... He said that strike has hurt our relationship with Pakistan, and that it should of been handled differently.

Too lazy to research for yourself? I found this in a few clicks.

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul's Record

He has never voted to raise taxes.

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.

He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.

He has never voted to raise congressional pay.

He has never taken a government-paid junket.

He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.

He voted against regulating the Internet.

He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Wow! A candidate the actually supports The Constitution, The Bill Of Rights and is fiscally responsible. Sounds like the kind of President we could use now.

not to lazzy no more about him then most .. and that is nothing for 24 yrs of service and most of those never voted were just that he passes on more votes then he votes against

Ron Paul said we should of talked to Pakistan before going in to their country and targeting Bin Laden.... He voted for going after those responsible for 9/11. He is against going to war with a country then rebuilding that country at our expense... He said that strike has hurt our relationship with Pakistan, and that it should of been handled differently.

The only relationship we have with Pakistan is they enjoy the money we give them that's all we do not have a good relationship with Pakistan... they knew that Bin Laden was there. They warned Bin Laden of a previous attack, which resulted in Bin Laden escaping. So to talk with them again would have resulted in Bin Laden getting away again.

We are only there to help us get into afganistan.

• Upvote 1

Herman Cain vs Ron Paul

I give Herman Cain credit he is a good speaker and demands a presence. But if you want someone to get us out of this financial crisis you have to ask yourself who predicted the financial crisis and saw it coming for years. The answer is Ron Paul. He had been warning of this crisis for years to only fall on deaf ears. Herman Cain however never saw the financial crisis coming even up until a week before Lehman Brothers collapsed he said the economy was great. His excuse was he didn't have the economic advisors back then. So I say ok let's look at Herman Cain's economic advisor Art Laffe. Did he see the economic collapse in 2008 no he didn't. I wish I knew how to bring over the you tube video of Art Laffe vs Peter Schiff on the economy back in 06-07. Peter Schiff was an economic advisor for Ron Paul. Pretty intriguing interview of these guys. If someone can find and post it I would appreciate it. I'm not that computer savy... But I really believe Ron Paul is the real deal and a must for this country at this time...

Ron Paul 2012

• Upvote 2