Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amazing what this guy comes up with

j904

Guys, this is the Elenin thing. The comet. There is heaps of info out there on this. Google any combination of Denver Bunker Elenin Earthquake Obama etc and you'll get it.

Don't blame Okie for this one :-).

Ya but our SS is not that stupid even though i too would like to see O removed from Office

In the event of a solar flare They would take him to a nuclear sub not a bunker thats for WMD's

Believe me this ant happening ....................................................

If you see Air force 1 off the West Coast then worry

the only way to survive 100% is under water not a bunker wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe Okie better alert the Army and Navy bout this situation, because I have close active buddies in both the Army and Navy and they know nothing about it.

SSSHHHH... it's a SECRET!

Only Okie has the intel because his sources are so high up that they... have... nosebleeds!

**of course nosebleeds could be the coke too**

Okay...I needed some time off. No power...no worky. No problem. If it goes down, then I guess I will see you all on the other side. LOL!

:huh:

Hey i will be standing out side the gate so bring your dinar because I know a guy that knows a guywink.gif

I think i can get HIM to push the big red button but dont tell anybody .......................ohmy.gif

A 3:16

Edited by randalln
  • Downvote 1

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS(Doesn't know)

I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT(Does know)

AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. (Doesn't know)

I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN(Does know)

AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY(Too funny!!!)

[..OKIE OIL MAN]

I was told about this in July. I have watched and read several things about it. The comet and the planet are on a 3600 year orbit and has been moving into our solar system. These are indeed the exact dates I was told then.

I asked one of my sources yesterday whether this was of concern and he said it was, "bullshit."

However, I would not put any EVENT outside the possibility of world government leaders many who are fearing prison. This could mean blowing up a nuke and blaming it on a faultline. Or creating a tidal wave to take out part of the west coast.

BUT...

Seeing as though we can't do anything about it one way or the other and that Y2K and other earth ending events have made folks look foolish wearing their best stew kettle on their heads, I shall choose to shrug it off and maybe say a just in case prayer because God should get the credit when nothing happens right? ;)

But shouldn't we be pissed if we find out our leaders went into safety and told the rest of us nothing?

The funniest part of this to me is Oakie still called the possibility of the revalue tomorrow...lol...

Lines in the bank will be shorter.

Okie really cracks me up. Devastation , destruction, end of times, DEFCON 1 but in other news Dinar is looking good tommorrow through Thursday. That really makes me feel much better. I was starting to get worried for a minute or so. :blink::blink::blink: God Bless Semper Fi :lol:

Bobbydee :lol:

Honestly I can't stop giggling, not sure whether it's because this entire dinarworld is becoming so disfunctional a bit like watching a car crash with a nervous twitch, or quite possibly I am cracking up :lol:

Okie along with Rich Queen and her aliens this morning my time, I think have given me a sign that it's time to put the dinars back in the sock drawer :lol:

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY

I normally don't post things from other sites...especially from okie but I could'nt pass this one up...just in case any of you want to get in your bunkers tonight

Why would you even post this????? Just negative garbage no one needs to read. Yes i enjoy a good okie story but this is sick depressing BS.

• Upvote 1