Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Amazing what this guy comes up with

j904

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY

I normally don't post things from other sites...especially from okie but I could'nt pass this one up...just in case any of you want to get in your bunkers tonight

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

8:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS FAR AS THE DINAR SITUATION IS--IT LOOKS LIKE ANY MOMENT FROM TOMMOROW THRU THURS IS AN EXCELLENT POSSIBILITY

I normally don't post things from other sites...especially from okie but I could'nt pass this one up...just in case any of you want to get in your bunkers tonight

yeah,, the u.n. is going to pass a resolution that okie has to s.t.f.u.

• Upvote 7

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--

Somebody needs to Tell Okie that They Travel in the Opposite Direction and Also that He Has a Clean Up on Aisle 9 .....

• Upvote 5

Somebody just watched Return of the Zombies.......

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight the US and other Nuclear Nations are going on DEFCON 1 but it doesn't matter because the Dinars going to RV any day now!! I've never bought into the Okie stories but I'm in on this one get ready to party everybody....

• Upvote 1

this is posted at another site , surprising how many of these morons are actually out there ... The bullshiite has got to stop ,I mean are these Fockers insane !!!!!!!

9-26-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth – when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on, why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured. hear.. it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen…no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth.

• Upvote 2

OH MAN...WAY TO GO OKIE....I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED ON YOUR RECENT POST...WAY TO MAKE A COMEBACK MAN!!!! YOU GOT ME DIGGING A BIG AZZ HOLE IN THE BACK YARD NOW.....GOT MY RAMAN NOODLES AND ALL!!! LOL!!! AS THE GREAT FLAVOR FLA SAYS....."WOW MAN...WOW!!"

FAMILY IS AT DEFCON -2...WE ARE READY....JUST NEED SOME OF YOUR COOL-AIDE!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

If there are going to be earth quakes, and floods, let it cave in the place where Obama and the politicians are hiding out. May they all be buried alive for the evil they have brought upon the earth.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

haha it may be true if they are putting Obama in Denver hahaha that sits on the edge of the largest caldera on the plant (all it will take to erupt is a earthquake) hahahahahahaahahahahlaugh.gif

I think you will now see Okie removed, because if they do run a drill and he leak's it to the public who ever told him will also be removed ph34r.gif

They dont do drills for nuclear weapons anymore people

And world wide hahahahahahahahahaha

I better sink up my clock( ITS 5 min TO MIDNIGHT) hahahahahahahahahaha

O but dont worry Iraq's bunkers are made from sand bags and T walls (and they just removed all the T walls from Bagdad (so no need to drill lets RV and party like its 1990 IN KUWAIT )blink.gif

• Upvote 1

If there are going to be earth quakes, and floods, let it cave in the place where Obama and the politicians are hiding out. May they all be buried alive for the evil they have brought upon the earth.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I will be able to stand AND I WILL ANSWER FOR MY BROTHER AND HIS ,AS MY FATER WILL ANSWER FOR ME, I AM OF THE KINGDOM FROM YOUR POWER AND FOR HIS GLORY.................AMEN,and,AMENwink.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

haha it may be true if they are putting Obama in Denver hahaha that sits on the edge of the largest caldera on the plant (all it will take to erupt is a earthquake) hahahahahahaahahahahlaugh.gif

I think you will now see Okie removed, because if they do run a drill and he leak's it to the public who ever told him will also be removed

Frank26? Awesome....

• Upvote 1