Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Beena Smokie Da Good Stuff Tonite

iraqimillionaire

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night 09/26/20118:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

• Upvote 1

Maybe "Mother Nature" is getting ready to pass gas tomorrow and we are all going to have to put on our SCBA's and be ready for an immediately dangerous to life and health condition.

This could be the big one that Phoenix saw coming when he saw a color change in the rings around Uranus.

Okie finally might get one right...... lets wait and see.

For those that do not have respirators or a bunker to hide in, you better be ready to hold your breath a long time. When Mother Nature passes gas, it takes hours and perhaps days for the gas to escape the sheets.

• Upvote 2

The whole world is going on Defcon 1, you're essentially f**ked, and I won't tell you anything about it. I really want to see how Okie is going to back off this one on Wednesday morning. Probably just more B.S.

Hey Capt,

I think Okie is having flashbacks to The Cuban Missile Crisis, during Kennedy's Administration......Guess we all might as well bend over and kiss our arses goodbye, lol !

• Upvote 1

The whole world is going on Defcon 1, you're essentially f**ked, and I won't tell you anything about it. I really want to see how Okie is going to back off this one on Wednesday morning. Probably just more B.S.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY He didn't say WHAT it was. He could show up on Monday with a hang nail, and call that a BIG event

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................................hahahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.........................................hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Maybe "Mother Nature" is getting ready to pass gas tomorrow and we are all going to have to put on our SCBA's and be ready for an immediately dangerous to life and health condition.

This could be the big one that Phoenix saw coming when he saw a color change in the rings around Uranus.

Okie finally might get one right...... lets wait and see.

For those that do not have respirators or a bunker to hide in, you better be ready to hold your breath a long time. When Mother Nature passes gas, it takes hours and perhaps days for the gas to escape the sheets.

............I think Okie saw the rings around His Anus & lit a match..........Sulphur & blue flames , lol !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Comet Elenin is coming.!!!

Just one more day until President Barack Obama comes to town, and the conspiracy theories are really taking off. Denver International Airport managed to survive Operation Mountain Guardian (OMG!), the Homeland Security exercise that included DIA as one of its locations on Friday. But will it survive the onslaught of DIA conspiracy theorists?

Officially, Obama, who's on a three-state Western swing, is coming to Colorado for a fundraiser, and also a public appearance at Denver's Lincoln High School on Tuesday afternoon.

But rumors persist that the President is really coming here in order to take shelter from the destructive Comet Elenin in one of those underground bunkers below DIA -- you know, the ones that are also supposed to be concentration camps after the New World Order takes over. Or the Martians.

Comet Elenin is coming.!!!

Just one more day until President Barack Obama comes to town, and the conspiracy theories are really taking off. Denver International Airport managed to survive Operation Mountain Guardian (OMG!), the Homeland Security exercise that included DIA as one of its locations on Friday. But will it survive the onslaught of DIA conspiracy theorists?

Officially, Obama, who's on a three-state Western swing, is coming to Colorado for a fundraiser, and also a public appearance at Denver's Lincoln High School on Tuesday afternoon.

But rumors persist that the President is really coming here in order to take shelter from the destructive Comet Elenin in one of those underground bunkers below DIA -- you know, the ones that are also supposed to be concentration camps after the New World Order takes over. Or the Martians.

Here's a video to this conspiracy... http://youtu.be/9ClpilawXcA

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night 09/26/20118:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

I HAVE READ IT IS A DRILL FOR NUCLEAR WAREFARE

• Upvote 1