Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Chat (Meatman4dinar)

iraqimillionaire

Meatman4dinar chat from BSP (Highhopes post PTR Forum) 09/26/201149 PM [Meatman4dinar-] SWFloridaGuru -The Erbil implimentation tomarrow lines up perfect with what my source said.

2:50 PM [Meatman4dinar-] ruthie23 -Yep, and the good thing is that I was bringing the info, BEFORE the article came out.

2:52 PM [muzungu] Somebody riddle me this how in the h*ll are bank stocks up

2:52 PM [muzungu] Bank of America Corporation Com 6.60 4:01PM EDT 0.29 (4.60%)

2:53 PM [dckanz] SWFloridaGuru gillsdinar the document is attached to an email I just received from the WB contact

2:53 PM [muzungu] JP Morgan Chase & Co. Common St 31.65 4:00PM EDT 2.06 (6.96%)

2:53 PM [Meatman4dinar-] ruthie23 -Oh, I know. Also I got the call this morning about Tuesday night and then the Erbil article came out later. This gives me even more confidence in my source.

2:55 PM [dckanz] ChrisB it is a transcript of the presentation at WB on Sat word for word recorded as a court reporter would do a deposition

Meatman4dinar-] My source called this morning and said that the RV will happen Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, and that cash in Wednesday at or around 3.86 to the USD. My source I have known for 40 years.[/

Hmm this is interestin:

3:20 PM [Meatman4dinar-] I have an announcement to the room. None of my comments here today were meant in any way to be disparaging torwards any of the mods or staff here. I respect and love all the intel broght to us and mean NO disrepect while bringing what my source has said.

3:22 PM [Eagle Has Landed] Meatman4dinar- watching you be polite yet be bashed for not upholding the company line.....i LIKE your intel.....perhaps you beat someone to the punch?

3:24 PM [Eagle Has Landed] Meatman4dinar- I bet 25,000 dinar that your intel will be on tonight's roundtable call.....

3:24 PM [Meatman4dinar-] Eagle Has Landed -I don't know. Just trying to share what I was told and I thought I would get great reactions instead of grief.

3:24 PM [RealDeal] Conference call starts in 1 hour

3:25 PM [Eagle Has Landed] Meatman4dinar- Meatman4dinar- you will be vidicated during tonight's call...take it to the bank unless BGG and Scotti were not forthright with me

3:27 PM [Eagle Has Landed] Meatman4dinar- you have no clue how right on the money you are! problem is, someone else was to make the announcement tonight....

3:27 PM [mommymyers79] I have not been told that Okie will be on the call so I am guessing not?

Meatman4dinar-] My source called this morning and said that the RV will happen Tuesday night, Wednesday morning, and that cash in Wednesday at or around 3.86 to the USD. My source I have known for 40 years.[/

Well, it's 9 am Wednesday EDT and no sign of the much ballyhooed RV. Should have happened by now. I'm ready to cash-in right now Meatman, which bank should I go to this morning to get my $3.86??