Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's the Comet's fault for RV delay

dinarjones

Taken from another site...

I guess when you can't think of anything else to say, reach for the Stars.

9-26-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on, why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured. hear.. it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen...no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth.

It's a good laugh to blame heavenly bodies when they are barely mentioned by the mainstream media.

What would an expert on the topic have to say about comet Elanin? I looked it up because I like facts:

"Any approximate alignments of comet Elenin with other celestial bodies are meaningless, and the comet will not encounter any dark bodies that could perturb its orbit, nor will it influence us in any way here on Earth," said Don Yeomans, a scientist at NASA JPL.

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-255

• Upvote 2

These people bring idiocy to a whole new level. I cannot find the words...

I can't find the words either but a movie comes to mind..."Idiocracy"...perfect example of this person's upbringing. I actually enjoyed this because I have been wondering if someone beaten senseless as a child with a baseball bat could still comprehend the world around them years later...case closed...nuff said.

GoFast350z

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Taken from another site...

I guess when you can't think of anything else to say, reach for the Stars.

9-26-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on, why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured. hear.. it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen...no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth.

This guy listens to asdf about cataclysmic events because of the neutron star and claims he knows that the neutron star passing between the sun and earth is the reason it didn't RV.

First asdf never said either one were dependent on each other.

Second this guy has lost credibility other than the Evening At the Prov!!!! :tiphat:

Guru zzzzzzzzzz mentioned on a conference call on Sat am that there would without a doubt NOT BE AN RV over the weekend, because of "secret meetings" that had WAY MORE importance than any RV, but he could not share what the "secret" was.

Well, THANK THE LORD ABOVE... now we know.

A comet is about to strike the earth.

Good old Dan Atkinsen;)

That's as good an explanation as any.

Okie Oil Man on OOM Mon night

09/26/2011 8:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR.-STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS--STARTING TOMMOROW SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN THAT WILL EFFECT ALL OF MANKIND WORLD WIDE--I AM NOT A CONSPIRICY THEORIST BUT HAVE INTEL IN STATING ALL OUR GOVERMENT AND THE GOVERMENTS OF THE WORLD ARE GOING TO BE IN UNDER GROUND BUNKERS--AS TO WHAT THAT INDICATES I HAVE NO IDEA. TOMMOROW THE USA AND OTHER NUCLEAR NATIONS ARE GOING ON DEFCON 1 WHICH IS THE HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS POSSIBLE. ALL OF OUR MAJOR ENTITIES INCLUDING NASA IS GOING UNDERGROUND--I HAVE HEARD DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS IS TO HAPPEN BUT THEY SOUND PRETTY FAR OUT TO ME AND I WILL NOT POST WHAT I HAVE HEARD IS GOING TO HAPPEN----PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE THAT WHATEVER IS GOING TO TRANSPIRE WILL NOT BE AS DETREMENTAL AS I AM LED TO BELIEVE IT MAY BE.

FINALLY! Something that I hear from OKIE brings me comfort. I guess we better pray his record continues huh? He's moved from calling the RV to calling the destruction of the planet. Damn that intel is good.