Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doom & Gloom from David http://iqd.me/l/11

WowLewi

First let me state "THE ARTICLE ITSELF IS NOT MY OPINION", the blue captions inside are.

The following is an email that I could have posted in Warka, LOP Talk, Rumors or Opinions. I stuck it in Rumors because that is just what it is until the day the IQD officially changes in value. I received this from David http://iqd.me/l/11 today. If you only read the positive information on DV... then run for the hills now!!!

AmIraq Fund Clients and Interested Investors

Iraqi Dinar Updated Summary

I am resending the following reworded message for two reasons: (Please forgive the redundancy or act on your option to request for deletion of your contact information if you so choose. Thank You)

1. BEWARE of LOP TALK HERE (He has motivation for this discussion)- Most of you are still confused and do not understand how or why the process of redenomination(lop 3 zeros) and exchange will automatically adjust the dinars price to 85 cents. The remaining 15 cents is a giveaway by the Central bank of Iraq and technically, in this case, is the part of the equation one could accurately term the 'revaluation'. I ask all of you to take a few minutes to look up and understand the difference between the two. When most of you invested in the dinar you did so at a price of approximately 1/10th of a cent. The opportunity and possibility for appreciation at that price is gone (He states that as fact!... HMM Why would he do this? He either drank the LOPster Koolaide or he has a motive - Keep reading). They will have eliminated it and raised your cost basis to $1.00, all through the process of redenomination. These actions expected by the CBI soon will require you to determine whether owning the Iraqi Dinar at a price equivalent to one dollar is an attractive investment or not. All of you, (with the exception of those holding the physical currency outside Iraq) who own dinars at a price of 1/10th of a cent now, just own proportionately less number of dinars at the price equivalent to one dollar. The value of your investment remains the same.

We offer the Dinar at prices close or equal to $1.00 converted, inclusive of fees, which will be the IQD list price on the FOREX. Your dinars will be held in an insured dinar denominated account, per Iraqi law, with the Warka Bank in Iraq (Ahh Haa - run and get a Warka Account - Sales 101 - Fear based sale). You will also be locking in a price that will probably be lower than the first available price to you when the dinar begins trading publicly. Contact us for an in depth explanation.

2. People are failing to recognize the inevitable complete and total loss of their entire Iraqi Dinar investments due to being in possession of the paper IQD currency Iraq will not redeem (Wholly Crap!!! He must be an Angel trying to save us or really trying to SCARE you into a Warka account). I have been saying this for almost a year. Now, no less than four states in the USA have investigated the dinar and issued warnings to investors about the hazards associated with owning the paper currency of Iraq (I may be wrong but I recall the States issuing warnings of the marketing practices of some Dinar dealers promoting the sale of currency). What else do you need?

Parting words (Not quite... It goes on for a while). I have tried to provide the most timely and accurate investment information and updates on the Dinar to you since my first press release last December. Since that time, people in the business of selling Iraqi Dinar paper currency and others supporting them have been constantly trying to discredit me and my message to investors. Some have gone so far to have carried out malicious and illegal actions to see that I am not heard. You do not have to look hard to find the evidence. Just last week many were told in another false slanderous e-mail that I am being investigated by the FBI and SEC relative to my dinar communications and they are being advised to disregard my e-mails entirely. There is a Cease and Desist Order issued by the California Department of Corporations based entirely on false information that was illegally posted by an Iraqi Dinar blog forum on the internet. This, despite the fact that there has been no hearing, no case adjudicated and, I am not even in their jurisdiction. Things like this are typical of the harassment I have sustained , all designed to see that I am not heard or recognized with any credibility. (I "WowLewi" personally am not aware of these accusations and they may be true... Although I would warn Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 that he better be 100% Legitimate in his statements because I would hate to see a large portion of Dinar holders sell off and run from this investment and it turn He was wrong - That would be a sticky situation).

I am not a perfect person however, I have also previously been a Registered Representative and Financial Consultant with four major Wall Street brokerage firms with more than 20 years of experience and held the following licenses, Series 3 Commodity Futures Trading Corporations, Series 7 and 63, NASD and Multi-State licensing. During my career I have never been the subject of a client complaint or, have I ever been in violation of any securities law (Good credentials, what were the credentials of the bad hedge fund, paper traders and bad banks? Just curious).

I have learned quite a lot about the dinar business in the last year and I say with honesty, if I knew then what I know now, I would not be here today (I believe that - it's been a tough ride for most!). For months I have been under pressure from people to back off and lighten up with my comments regarding the problems associated with the ownership of IQD paper. I have been threatened numerous times and I was actually told by one person I would be killed if I do not refrain from enlightening dinar paper investors on the true risk of loss they carry and the misrepresentation and deception they must have been subjected to when they purchased it. This is all true and part of the reason I am speaking up about it. The effects of this carefully planned smear campaign have had the desired effect on my lively hood and I have had to question continuing. (If his previous statement is true then he is truly a courageous and honorable man, if not he is a manipulative pig trying to motivate us to get a last chance Warka account at risk of lossing our whole investment - I absolutely do not know if his intentions are pure - The very sad part is if he is right then the ones we trust have been misleading us for a while and should be held accountable - if he is wrong then he is lower than low - only time will tell. I'm still holding my CASH Dinar!). I often reflect on how someone I respect most , my father Richard R. http://iqd.me/l/11 RADM USN, would have dealt with the adversity . One thing is certain; he would not have given in to threats or intimidation from unscrupulous people only interested in keeping the truth from thousands who have paid for the right to know it, many with their life’s savings on the line.

(I bet that Adam will not pull this article because I believe him to be honorable and willing to have both sides debated - Prove me right Adam M.).

Thank You for your support.

. Sincerely,

David http://iqd.me/l/11

KEEP READING - He's not finished

Updated Summary : Iraqi Dinar

The Dinar will open Forex trading after the conclusion of Iraq’s 'in country' exchange redenomination program before year’s end (Again - He states this as fact). This will be where the new redenominated, (lopped), banknotes will be physically exchanged for the IQD in circulation at this time in Iraq. When the exchange is completed the end result is a Dinar with an adjusted price of 85 cents. The CBI has stated they will round it up to the equivalent of $1.00 U.S. The Dinar then opens for trading either higher, lower, or equal to the listing price of $1.00. From this point forward the price of the Dinar will be determined in the public currency markets.

(This is interesting)Titan Security of San Diego has received the Iraqi Central Bank contract to move old IQD banknotes held by the Central Bank of Iraq to Portsmouth England and DeLarue currency printing, then pick up and deliver the new notes that will be issued before the US drawback in January. In other news, Warka Bank has announced the successful completion of their merger with Standard Charter Bank of UK and also the formation of a new partnership with Citi Bank of the US. Citi Bank has just opened their first bank branch in Baghdad. This is good news for AmIraq Fund depositors because we can move money directly from your Warka account (mentions Warka again...Hmmm!!!) into Citi Bank for transfer to your personal or business account at Citi or on to any other bank.

AS part of this process, the CBI will eventually be posting the new price for the dinar and AmIraq Fund clients will see these adjustments reflected in your account online. The cumulative liquidation value of your account will show a rise of about 15%. This is the rounded up amount or give away by the CBI taking the dinar to an even $1.00 and, it will provide for quick calculations and ease in operating the new money counting machines that will be delivered along with the new IQD.

One more time, regarding Dinar paper currency outside of Iraq, as it stands, unless Iraq quickly legislates a formal change in policy (He left himself an out - interesting - gives a little hope) or, you hold a “Certificate of Origination” document only issued through the Central Bank of Iraq, your Iraqi Dinar paper currency will not be accepted for exchange or repatriation back to Iraq (He states as fact again). This is the missing document needed that was never supplied with your currency purchase from any bank or dealer outside Iraq. The CBI can obviously substantiate this information, however they seem to have a no comment policy in place about the dinar in general. Another source slightly less difficult to obtain verification might be The Office of the U.S. Treasury. They were actively involved in the recent decisions by virtually all U.S. banks to halt further sales of dinar currency for speculation purposes. Yet, by appearances at least , one would not think anyone in the registration or licensing unit, responsible for granting the permission needed to sell foreign currency in the U.S., would be helpful here!! Banks are allowed varying amounts of dinars accompanied with certificates of origination but, the dinars are only to be sold to patrons for purposes of travel assistance in Iraq. I believe travel is the only exception to the importation / exportation laws currently enforced in Iraq on the dinar. That is really inconsequential because here Colorado has just joined Illinois, South Dakota, and Wisconsin as states issuing warnings to investors in the U.S. to stay away from buying Iraqi Dinar paper currency (I don't remember them stating "Paper" but I could be wrong and would be interested to see that fact). This should be enough of an incentive itself, certainly enough not to buy it or, to sell it if you already own it.

Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 is telling you to DUMP YOUR DINAR... WOW!!! He either has the largest (Fill in the blank) ever, he is crook or Koolaide fills his garage. Frankly, I am keeping my Dinar as I understood the risk when entering this investment (That's right "Investment" not lottery). My challenge with Mr. http://iqd.me/l/11 is there clearly is an arterial motive to get us to open a Warka account through him as (what I couldn't include is the multiple forms of contact information he left in the email). On the face this appears to be hard sell scare tactics. I truly don't know. My assumption is that he has no better information than Adam, this may be smoke and mirrors and we are shortly looking at an RV. Even with a LOP (God forbid) I would be highly surprised if we couldn't cash in our paper without some grace period. I think there may be a revolt on our government if they let this go on for so long knowing the outcome. To me "WowLewi" I think this may be a positive email (Smokey and Reflective :P). I'm drinking the koolaide also... but mine is GREEN!!!

What are your thoughts? Looking for people a lot smarter than me. Not to hard to find, I know!!! B)

• Upvote 1