Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Best investment for millionaire overnight by US local news paper

Randalin, I have news for you. The guys that are always on the side of the dictators are the CIA/ American Government. Think carefully. Osama Bin Laden was useful in the fight against the Russians and for years and years Saddam was perfect for keeping Iraq in order, same with Gadaffi. You have to realise it is not because they are cruel or kill thousands that counts. All that counts is that they deliver. That they keep American interests safe.

When it comes to the dinar I am a great fan of yours, but you have to be honest too. The American Government, for that matter NATO or the UN is NOT interested in saving lives. Look what they have done to the poor innocent Libyans. DU weapons? How can they do that and call it a humanitarian effort? Be honest Rand. We are all part of the family of mankind.

What you dont see behind the curtain it the countless ways the GOV. goes to extremes to make peace with those dictators before they decide to just remove them .................angry.gif

All kinds of things too keep peace and Bin laden In the 70's was pay back for the russians in the 60's the ak 47 is who's weapon (then how did it get in the hands of the North Vietnamese (thats called cold WAR)

the 90's we just heated it up to (boil it dry) ................

But you believe what you want. Thats what makes this country great ................

Now go and say those same thing in IRAN,CUBA,CHINA and all the other places they kill for such things ..........................

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

Do you think Saddam was going to play nice?

End Quote

No.... Now... Do you think Chilean Gen.Pinochet was playing nice (about 35,000 kidnapped, tortured and killed)? Do you think Argentinian Generals Videla and Galtieri ( about 55,000 kidnapped, tortured and killed and if they had children their children would often be given to the Military) were playing nice?

• Upvote 1

Do you think Saddam was going to play nice?

End Quote

No.... Now... Do you think Chilean Gen.Pinochet was playing nice (about 35,000 kidnapped, tortured and killed)? Do you think Argentinian Generals Videla and Galtieri ( about 55,000 kidnapped, tortured and killed and if they had children their children would often be given to the Military) were playing nice?

You sound like a man that knows America plays nice others dont +1

What you dont see behind the curtain it the countless ways the GOV. goes to extremes to make peace with those dictators before they decide to just remove them .................angry.gif

All kinds of things too keep peace and Bin laden In the 70's was pay back for the russians in the 60's the ak 47 is who's weapon (then how did it get in the hands of the North Vietnamese (thats called cold WAR)

the 90's we just heated it up to (boil it dry) ................

But you believe what you want. Thats what makes this country great ................

Now go and say those same thing in IRAN,CUBA,CHINA and all the other places they kill for such things ..........................

Randalin will you do me one HUGE favour. Will you please listen to CIA whistleblower Susan Lindauer? She clearly tells us how many overtures Saddam made to the US because he simply did not want war. Think about it. Which country would ever want to go to war with the biggest military power in the world? But the US was not interested. They wanted war and they got it. The same with Libya. The US and NATO wanted it and the poor innocent people get bombed to kingdom come. And soon with Iran too, I expect. You need to learn about exactly what the CIA have been up to all these years. Its not a pretty picture.

Btw Pinochet was America's man.

This is simple': In this modern day and age' Barbarian Dictators with Macchiavelli idelogies don't belong'; Regardless of their culture'. Everyone has a right to live! At least that is how i read it in the bible, and if you have a problem with that take it up with the creator! So when these Dicktators slaughter the innocent ,they in turn are threatening all of us! Thus the answer is simple: we must drop the BOMB! Establish a new government preferably one with out a feudalistic agenda'. Democratic Middle East, where terrorism from Islamic ideals does not exist', Can't we all just get along! I say we vote for a USA of the middle east. and call it a day!

Can i have an Amen!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SPEAKING OF CHAPPED, did you see CNN Sunday that guy has an hour show and interviews different leaders... Turkey was one of them and 3 others too I believe. One of them, maybe Turkey, totally disses Israel as the ones doing all the evil!! Blaming them for all the trouble! Never mind everyone and their momma keeps trying to kill Israel... noooo They should be nicer.....yeah right...."OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, ALL WHO COME AGAINST ISRAEL"

Randalin will you do me one HUGE favour. Will you please listen to CIA whistleblower Susan Lindauer? She clearly tells us how many overtures Saddam made to the US because he simply did not want war. Think about it. Which country would ever want to go to war with the biggest military power in the world? But the US was not interested. They wanted war and they got it. The same with Libya. The US and NATO wanted it and the poor innocent people get bombed to kingdom come. And soon with Iran too, I expect. You need to learn about exactly what the CIA have been up to all these years. Its not a pretty picture.

Btw Pinochet was America's man.

Look when he invaded Kuwait HE hem self killed the whole Royal family Hung them from the Light post(In Kalifa ) and took pictures Now you did not see those pic's because we did not find them Until 03' But we knew it

happened but could not tie him to it directly. So when you wonder why Kuwait do not like dealing with his cronies .Thank of that ........That included the every man woman and child all of them .It was a large

family

And dont forget the KERDS because they dont ...................75% gonewink.gif

If you kill for a person for no reason except to kill ............YOU WILL DIE either by man or by god .In his case we arranged a meeting with his god....................wink.gif

• Upvote 2

This is simple': In this modern day and age' Barbarian Dictators with Macchiavelli idelogies don't belong'; Regardless of their culture'. Everyone has a right to live! At least that is how i read it in the bible, and if you have a problem with that take it up with the creator! So when these Dicktators slaughter the innocent ,they in turn are threatening all of us! Thus the answer is simple: we must drop the BOMB! Establish a new government preferably one with out a feudalistic agenda'. Democratic Middle East, where terrorism from Islamic ideals does not exist', Can't we all just get along! I say we vote for a USA of the middle east. and call it a day!

Can i have an Amen!

Amen

• Upvote 1

That's not fair Randalin. Most people that complain about what's going on in America are doing so because they love their country and can't bear to see it going to the dogs - the debt default rising on the horizon, the never-ending bailouts for the bankers, the dying dollar, the unemployment, the tent cities, the raids on organic farms, the patriot's act and the resulting loss of liberty, the falling level of education etc. Their reasoning is, if they could wake enough people up to do something about it, America could still be saved.

Thank you. Dissent IS patriotic.

I'm throwing my two bits into the ring. Short version; I don't really care about impoverished nations living under the boot of a dictator.

Qualification follows;

I’ve been gone a minute traveling the good ‘ol USA. Lots of ‘For Sale’ signs and closed businesses on the route, still though, American hospitality was the norm; doesn’t seem to matter that the economy is in the tank there is still an abundance of ‘Glad to meet ya, how you doin’ salutations to greet a smiling stranger.

I am a child of the sixties but I volunteered for the draft in protest of draft card burners. Once in, I reenlisted and after my first year in Nam I extended for two more tours for a total of 19 months. I have been around the block more than once to include most of the popular hotspots of the last twenty years. I just finished two and half years in the Middle East with the last 51 weeks on the Iran border.

I have seen firsthand the results of American assistance. It is important to note the distinction between ‘Americans Good Will’ and American assistance; one being from the heart of the heartland and the other from taxpayers pockets filtered through the State and Defense department budgets.

I have seen and experienced through two major wars and a dozen or so geopolitical brush fires the results of USA overreaching with its military assistance. Don’t get me wrong here, establishing Rule of Law is important as well as developing a political and services infrastructure. It is easy for us Americans to understand this because for the most part it was hammered out generations before us; we now reap the benefit of interstate freeways, advanced telecommunications, health care and education. The list goes on and on with regard to how well we have it here. And it is precisely because of our wealth we must mature as Americans and citizens of the world and exhibit tough love and resilience with regard to other nation’s internal struggles. The State and Defense Departments have succeeded in the last fifty years when they recognized the strength of an oppressed people’s desire to overthrow a brutal regime from within and then supported that desire with clandestine and diplomatic efforts. However, if we charge willy-nilly into every third world famine and bankrupt nation brandishing our military might we always end up in a quagmire. It is no surprise then that soon those we have attempted to help began to call us an ‘Occupying Power’ and reject political reform due to mistrust. Instead, give those starving suppressed persons, medicine, food, weapons and Intel to battle the oppressor. Let them die for their freedom, let their sons’ blood fertilize the ground and then as a nation honor and hold that ground as hollowed for future generations.

The money the State Department throws at troubled areas and the daily cost of the Defense Departments incursion into nation building can best be spent right here at home.

Our fallen sons’ legacy demands it, for I surly doubt they will be remembered in Iraq, Afghanistan or Somalia.

George

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 1