Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Central Bank announced in 2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Central Bank: The year 2013 will witness the deletion of zeros and the currency exchange

26 September, 2011 12:05:00 26 September, 2011 12:05:00

. Iraqi Central Bank announced in 2013 that will delete the zeros and the currency exchange, pointing out that the current currency formed a cluster of large cash estimated at 30 trillion dinars.

3. The deputy governor of the Bank the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the central bank's strategy of deleting three zeros and the currency exchange will be at the beginning of a new year and the budget for the new Iraqi state, are expected to switch the currency in the new fiscal year for the year 2013. . Saleh added that the zeros have been added for the currency led to the deterioration of the currency in Iraq, noting that what is experienced by the Iraqi monetary institutions at the present time of the errors in the accounts and records are caused due to the high number of currency that are difficult to read.

.. He pointed out that the currency in favor of the current formed a cluster of large cash and up to 30 trillion dinars, while the number of securities traded in the market to four trillion paper after the monetary bloc accounts for 25 billion dinars in 1980 ..

كوثر نعمة Kausar grace

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/

• Upvote 1

IMO...If they were going to do all of this in 2013...why waste all of the time that they have been wasting, by bickering and fighting over this currency issue as they have...IMO..it is crunch time....they know that there must be a striong currency in place to be able to drive the infrastructure that is being created...you dont build a 10,000 square foot house without the necessary resources and a good sound budget to keep it up and running do you?...The trillions that have been spent in Iraq...will not be controlled from the ghetto's...the U.S. Embassy which we have built there, requires a billion dollar a year budget to operate it....and I promise you, that those behind this plan...know it is just a matter of time before Iraq unveils itself to the world....as per their true wealth!...and not this bogus manipulated charade that is being played!..for what it's worth....

Edited by 4aprofit
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Look at it this way if tthey are planning to RD in 2013 and having problems combating inflatin as of now the only thing that makes sense to me is to raise the value of the dinar. I don't really know what else there is to say last couple days they have said 2013 RD!!!!!!! As usual we wait and see what takes place.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

To me it says they will be finished with the whole process by 2013. They have said all along it would take a couple of years to implement, right? I still believe it will RV first, then they will start phasing the large bills out. Once they RV, people will be standing in line to get rid of their large bills. Literally. Sounds like a great way to get those large bills out of circulation to me. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

IMO, if they were not going to do ANYTHING until 2013, and we were truly 1-2 yrs away from anything happening; WHY put out a new article about it every single day right now?

These 2013 articles are coming out every day; sometimes twice a day.

Just smells fishy to me. wink.gif

Easy. Just to divert investors into hoarding all of the dinar. IMMO, some big change is comming sooner than later and they want the world to focus somewhere else when they push the red button. Thank you for your post and GLTA. Go RV.

Maybe we should all just turn away and when they see that we are not looking, they will dry hump the RV button and then we can all act surprised. We should at least give them that right? They think they are fooling us? Lets allow them to believe that, a little self esteem boost for those crazy lil guys out there.

• Upvote 1

I believe them. Having been thru this roller coaster for over 4 years now, I have come to the conclusion lately that it is linked to politics in the US. They owe their independence and freedom to the Republican Party. If they rv now the O administration will get all the credit for balancing the budget and even having a surplus, a remake of the Kuwaiti rv and Bill Clinton. That is my humble opinion, if it is wrong and the rv takes place sooner, wooo hoo, even better, if not, I won't be dissapointed as I have been in the past.

God bless, God bless America! Go RV!

as a dinar owner i have read for years how malaki wanted to keep the people poor and homeless but maybe it was shabibi being greedy all the time after all he is a dictator of sorts the banks of iraq can only do as he says and the criticism from the world bank basically says so. now go ahead and bash i dont care ,i spend five to six hours a day researching this do you?

• Upvote 1

I believe them. Having been thru this roller coaster for over 4 years now, I have come to the conclusion lately that it is linked to politics in the US. They owe their independence and freedom to the Republican Party. If they rv now the O administration will get all the credit for balancing the budget and even having a surplus, a remake of the Kuwaiti rv and Bill Clinton. That is my humble opinion, if it is wrong and the rv takes place sooner, wooo hoo, even better, if not, I won't be dissapointed as I have been in the past.

So, 2013 after our elections make sense to me.

"if they were not going to do ANYTHING until 2013, and we were truly 1-2 yrs away from anything happening;"

I have only been in this for just over a year, but I remember reading last year that it would take another couple of years to get this up and ready to go. And I also read last year that people had already been expecting the RV at any time for a year or more, even then. So it seems to me that they have already had the two years they claimed were necessary before they were ready to RV.

The great meetings-of-minds are occurring almost as we speak in Iraq right now. Talabani, Allawi, Maliki, and one other, can't recall his name, are meeting in Baghdad either today or tomorrow. And each of them has a mandate from Washington to get their shiny little acts together and get this done. They don't operate independently nearly as much as they would like to do, or even as much as they claim to do. They have others they are answerable to, and Washington is only one part of that equation. They also have to answer to the UN, the WTB, the IMF, the Paris Club, and a host of other involved world-sized organizations. So these guys in Iraq have to know that they have no choice. When the big guys say jump, they'd better be ready, and they know it.

Shabibi also knows this, and he is doing everything right to make this RV happen on his planned date (whenever it is), including trying to stir up a lot of racket and noise and wrongful expectations as a cover for his real plans. The government is also within a hair's breadth of getting the HCL law passed, the government fully seated, and the UN satisfied regarding Ch. 7, so they can assume much more control over their government. And of course, without a doubt, they need a functioning currency to meet the huge amount of building that will be going on in their country. Water, electricity, gas, roads and bridges, oil refineries, tanks, oil and gas pipelines, business and government buildings, private homes, communications, shipping and trucking, all these and many others will need to hire new employees.

Someone who has the power to do it will also have to put some curbs on Sadr and the cult he follows in Iran, but his followers in Baghdad are some of the poorest people in the world. When the Iraqi government is formed, and so much new building starts so these poor people can get jobs and feed their families, their cult-like following of Sadr and his anger-twisted religion will slow down and may even eventually stop. A man who can feed his family is a very different man than one with no hope.

And if Maliki thinks that the UN, or any of these other global organizations are going to tolerate his shennigans beyond the time they are ready for this govenment to be whole and viable, or that he can hold up the currency updates that Shabibi plans, he needs to seriously rethink that nonsense pretty quickly now. Otherwise, he will find himself as flat as a pancake while the steamroller of his government goes right on without him.

So that's my analysis. I look forward to reading your responses, although I probably won't get into a debate with you if you choose to disagree with me. Just not my style. I am a thinker, not an arguer. lol

• Upvote 1

I hope we see a RV tomorrow....I have been in this about 4 yrs also.....the mistake the Republican party/**** Cheney did was help put a corrupt government in power in Iraq.....ofcourse no bid contracts from Cheney's companies made a fortune...........the people on the streets of Iraq are sick of corruption and they blame us for that.......the Iraqi people want us gone.....

"if they were not going to do ANYTHING until 2013, and we were truly 1-2 yrs away from anything happening;"

I have only been in this for just over a year, but I remember reading last year that it would take another couple of years to get this up and ready to go. And I also read last year that people had already been expecting the RV at any time for a year or more, even then. So it seems to me that they have already had the two years they claimed were necessary before they were ready to RV.

The great meetings-of-minds are occurring almost as we speak in Iraq right now. Talabani, Allawi, Maliki, and one other, can't recall his name, are meeting in Baghdad either today or tomorrow. And each of them has a mandate from Washington to get their shiny little acts together and get this done. They don't operate independently nearly as much as they would like to do, or even as much as they claim to do. They have others they are answerable to, and Washington is only one part of that equation. They also have to answer to the UN, the WTB, the IMF, the Paris Club, and a host of other involved world-sized organizations. So these guys in Iraq have to know that they have no choice. When the big guys say jump, they'd better be ready, and they know it.

Shabibi also knows this, and he is doing everything right to make this RV happen on his planned date (whenever it is), including trying to stir up a lot of racket and noise and wrongful expectations as a cover for his real plans. The government is also within a hair's breadth of getting the HCL law passed, the government fully seated, and the UN satisfied regarding Ch. 7, so they can assume much more control over their government. And of course, without a doubt, they need a functioning currency to meet the huge amount of building that will be going on in their country. Water, electricity, gas, roads and bridges, oil refineries, tanks, oil and gas pipelines, business and government buildings, private homes, communications, shipping and trucking, all these and many others will need to hire new employees.

Someone who has the power to do it will also have to put some curbs on Sadr and the cult he follows in Iran, but his followers in Baghdad are some of the poorest people in the world. When the Iraqi government is formed, and so much new building starts so these poor people can get jobs and feed their families, their cult-like following of Sadr and his anger-twisted religion will slow down and may even eventually stop. A man who can feed his family is a very different man than one with no hope.

And if Maliki thinks that the UN, or any of these other global organizations are going to tolerate his shennigans beyond the time they are ready for this govenment to be whole and viable, or that he can hold up the currency updates that Shabibi plans, he needs to seriously rethink that nonsense pretty quickly now. Otherwise, he will find himself as flat as a pancake while the steamroller of his government goes right on without him.

So that's my analysis. I look forward to reading your responses, although I probably won't get into a debate with you if you choose to disagree with me. Just not my style. I am a thinker, not an arguer. lol

maliki is not the hold up shabibi is

Maybe we should all just turn away and when they see that we are not looking, they will dry hump the RV button and then we can all act surprised. We should at least give them that right? They think they are fooling us? Lets allow them to believe that, a little self esteem boost for those crazy lil guys out there.

:lmao:

THis RV is not really about the US. Iraq must do what they need to do to make themselves a "working government with a working currency". Yes, they must try to "repay" the US and other countries back but IRAQ isn't worried about who will take the credit for it in the USA.

And...as far as I am concerned, and I am NOT an OBAMA fan, I could care less who gets or takes credit for the RV. JUST DO IT!!!!

• Upvote 1

While I wait I accumulate :D

Haha great quote from the Breitling pumper!! Lol.

Where is everyone getting the RV first then RD later? It's a complete dream with no evidence whatsoever.

The truth is if you RV than 1 dinar will equal 1 dollar. If you then RD to get the zeroes off the currency, a new 25 dinar note will equal a current 25k dinar note which would equal 25,000 us dollars. That means anybody who thinks the currency will RV than RD believes the rate will eventually be one dinar equals one thousand us dollars!!

How does that make sense guys?? Think about it. It doesn't make sense. The currency cannot RV at 1 to 1 then RD. Just not possible.

Sorry for being honest

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1