Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A new Iraqi Dinar investor

I'm new here so go easy on me. A friend (who owns 7.5 million Dinar) turned me on to the whole Iraqi Dinar RV thing and after my research I figured it was worth the risk. I see just as many pros/cons links on the internet and this bet seems a ton better than betting on the lottery. Anyways I purchased 5 million Dinar on the gamble. So I'm hear rooting on the RV to happen but worse case I can write off the $5,000 investment or possibly get my money back. Iraq looks to be slowing coming into the main stream and that can't be anything but good as long as the 3 factions can come to some sort of common sense reality. The Iraqi government has to get a handle on the corruption issues and continue down the path of helping out their people. So I'm hoping for a minimum RV of $1 and then I can be happy. Any more than that is just icing on the cake.

• Upvote 4

At a dollar RV, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t be happy. With the precedent setting potential, one cannot afford to miss out. In other words, if it hits (if), a scenario of this magnitude will likely never be duplicated. I take comfort in knowing I have the (if) covered. Good luck to you. Go RV!

I'm new here so go easy on me. A friend (who owns 7.5 million Dinar) turned me on to the whole Iraqi Dinar RV thing and after my research I figured it was worth the risk. I see just as many pros/cons links on the internet and this bet seems a ton better than betting on the lottery. Anyways I purchased 5 million Dinar on the gamble. So I'm hear rooting on the RV to happen but worse case I can write off the $5,000 investment or possibly get my money back. Iraq looks to be slowing coming into the main stream and that can't be anything but good as long as the 3 factions can come to some sort of common sense reality. The Iraqi government has to get a handle on the corruption issues and continue down the path of helping out their people. So I'm hoping for a minimum RV of $1 and then I can be happy. Any more than that is just icing on the cake.

WELCOME NEWBIE, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE, ONE WORD OF ADVISE DON'T EXPECT TO GET RICH OVERNITE. :lol: .I'VE BEEN ON THIS RIDE GOING ON 8 YEARS..... :lol::lol:

It definately is a crazy ride!! I've only been in it for a year and it has made me a little more crazy than I already am.

I've finally learned to just enjoy the ride and have faith, plus continue on with life as if I have nothing in the dinar at all.

Roller Coaster, Soap Opera, whatever you want to call it, I wish it was more like wrasslin so I could at least predict the outcome!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm new myself and I've been nailed to the cross by some friends already, but the discussion doesn't come up anymore since I don't bring it up...But even if it comes in at a dollar it will sure help me out a lot in my life...It's been since September of 2011 I've been knowing and got in and it seems like I've been waiting forever and a lot of you been on it for 8yrs already....Glad to be a part of something that will change lives...

WELCOME NOOB ! cool.gifI'LL + 1YA........

• Upvote 1