Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No your not loosing your Mind! A Recap with Links

Quietlearner

IF THE NAME OF THE GAME IS CONFUSION, THEY SEEM TO BE DOING A GOOD JOB. TRUST IN THIS RV MY DINARIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FOR SOON IT SHALL COME TO PASS, OH YES COMING IT IS, LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT. :lol::lol::lol::P GOSH I LOVE DEMEROL, HECK, RIGHT NOW I LOVE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, GOOD MORN TALK TO YOU ALL SOON,

GOD BLESS,

QUIETLEARNER AND STILL BREATHIN

EBRIL AGREEMENT IMPLEMENTED IN BOTH TEXT AND SPIRT

Aswat Al Iraq / Politics , Baghdad

Alawi calls Talabani for implementing Arbil accords in "text and spirit"

8/5/2011 12:17 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Head of Iraqiyah political bloc called President Jalal Talabani to continue implementing Arbil accords in " text and spirit", according to a presidential statement.

The statement added that Alawai sent a letter of thanks to President Talabani for his "distinguished" administration of the political blocs meeting".

Iraqi political blocs met last Tuesday at Talabani's residence during which they approved many points, including sending the Higher National Strategic Policies Council law to the parliament for endorsement and finalized new nominees for security ministerial posts within the coming two weeks.

Since March 2010 elections, the country is passing through a state of mistrust, particularly between the main two political blocs (the State of Law and Iraqiyah), where the last demands the implementation of Arbil agreement and the formation of the Higher National Strategic Council.

Iraqiyah bloc warned many times the possibility of withdrawing confidence from the government and calling for early elections.

RM (TS)/SR

Read more:

http://en.aswatalira...eshow&id=144123

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HCL

The HCL - here it is - Breaking news!

Energy Commission announces the preparation of the law of oil and gas instead of the government law .

Friday, 05 August / August 2011

Twilight / Committee revealed the parliamentary oil and energy, on Friday, prepared for a draft law of oil and gas substitute for the law "Almtariql" when the Council of Ministers, stressing that there is political consensus to expedite the enactment of this Act.

A member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Farhad Atroshi in an interview ( twilight ) The committee has prepared a draft law of oil and gas instead of the bill, passed by the Council of Ministers earlier, noting that "in the absence of the government to the oil and gas law, the Energy Commission agreed to provide the alternative prepared by the House of Representatives for a vote. "

House of Representatives was unable to pass Bdorth previous oil and gas law, passed by the Council of Ministers in 2007.

Atrushi explained that "the draft law of oil and gas from the most important laws of political blocs agreed to speed up the legislation," noting that "differences emerged between the political blocs to change the law after the State Council for some of its provisions."

The government's Energy Committee, headed by Deputy Prime Minister Hussein al-Shahristani announced last July it has completed amendments to the draft law of oil and gas and sent to the prime minister to make adjustments.

It is said that the most prominent states in the law of oil and Alghazho that the ownership of the oil and gas belong to the Iraqi people in all regions and governorates, and this applies the law on oil operations in all regions of the Republic of Iraq, including the soil and subsoil on land as well as in inland waters and territorial waters, and excludes the scope of this law, oil refining and gas processing and their industrial uses, as well as storage, transport and distribution of petroleum products

**When you click on the link, the article is arabic. You will have to use a translator

http://www.shafaaq.c...2-08-12-40.html

Read more:

http://dinarvets.com...government-law/

Read more:

http://translate.goo...5-06-57-44.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOI SEATING

GOI - here it is !!!! breaking news!!!

http://dinarvets.com...ithin-two-days/

Read more:

http://ar.radionawa....12532&LinkID=66

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you stupid....or you think we are!!! LOOK at the date here it almost two months old......good grief

STUPID, now there is no call for that. Look at the heading on the post. You will notice a recap. With all the conflicting news casts I would have thought you would have liked to see the originals when they were posted. Careful to be respectful, If you were on the site just a bit longer, well, I am trying, lord knows to change my ways. Lets just say my avitar is truly a self portrait.

At any rate have a wonderful day......... Nurse more demerol now please:P

QL

Edited by Quietlearner
  • Upvote 2

old news....nothing is written in stone. Erbil not implemented, HCL not passed and GOI is NOT completely seated :o

You know the drill links please!!!

Tim,

These were the very first post's in regards to the issues at hand. I don't believe for a second that these folks are beyond trying to shake off some of the sales at this point. Heck we are so close, why on earth if you were the bank would you in anyway indicate that the RV would be occurring. You would probably want people to believe it was out there many many months if at all.

Lets not forget the Kuwait Dinar. DAY OF RV AND I QUOTE THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT " THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RV EVER" .......... It rang in 6 hours and 43 mins after that statement was made. Wonder how many people sold or didn't buy in that short period, this RV will happen and it will come like a thief in the night. :o

QL

• Upvote 2

You know when people take Modding into their own hands, they make it more difficult for the "Real" Mods to clean up. If someone would have reported the post, all I had to do was unapprove it, and poof the problem disappears and then I could handle the individual one on one. Now, I've got 4 or 5 people involved and it just multiplies the problem. unsure.gifangry.gifsad.gif

Please, Please, Please report a problem don't try to fix it.

And Remember we're all adults, treat each other with respect, and Play NICE! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know the drill links please!!!

Tim,

These were the very first post's in regards to the issues at hand. I don't believe for a second that these folks are beyond trying to shake off some of the sales at this point. Heck we are so close, why on earth if you were the bank would you in anyway indicate that the RV would be occurring. You would probably want people to believe it was out there many many months if at all.

Lets not forget the Kuwait Dinar. DAY OF RV AND I QUOTE THE CENTRAL BANK OF KUWAIT " THERE WILL NOT BE ANY RV EVER" .......... It rang in 6 hours and 43 mins after that statement was made. Wonder how many people sold or didn't buy in that short period, this RV will happen and it will come like a thief in the night. :o

QL

I agree. This is not as simple as people would like to believe. If you are hanging on every word that comes out in the media, you will go insane. Information is more valuable than money. Rememeber that and you'll sleep better at night. Watch where the puck is going instead of where it's at. So Says..............................DayTrader

• Upvote 1

You know when people take Modding into their own hands, they make it more difficult for the "Real" Mods to clean up. If someone would have reported the post, all I had to do was unapprove it, and poof the problem disappears and then I could handle the individual one on one. Now, I've got 4 or 5 people involved and it just multiplies the problem. unsure.gifangry.gifsad.gif

Please, Please, Please report a problem don't try to fix it.

And Remember we're all adults, treat each other with respect, and Play NICE! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Markinska,

Thanks Mod Man, appreciate the sound advice, I just figured I could apply my new found skill of tolerance and understanding. No need for this to ruin anyone's day. No harm no foul. I am trying to be careful here as I know the stress level is extreme. Just thought since this was original news posted here on our site before the media assualt we have been experiencing folks could find some guidance in it.

I'll pull it if you must, I had hoped it would stay in news as that where it came from, whatever you think is best.:bow::bow::bow:

Respectfully,

QL

your right...no need for name calling....SORRY, Really. I had a bad day. :blink:

Hope it gets better. God knows we are all entitled one. They cut my darn pancreas tail off and took about a foot of intestine to boot, worst part is my darn eyebrows fell out in the shower this morning. I understand bad days.

Take Care,

God Bless You and Yours,

Quietlearner

Markinska,

Thanks Mod Man, appreciate the sound advice, I just figured I could apply my new found skill of tolerance and understanding. No need for this to ruin anyone's day. No harm no foul. I am trying to be careful here as I know the stress level is extreme. Just thought since this was original news posted here on our site before the media assualt we have been experiencing folks could find some guidance in it.

I'll pull it if you must, I had hoped it would stay in news as that where it came from, whatever you think is best.emot-worship.gif:bow:emot-worship.gif

Respectfully,

QL

I have no problems with the OP. My concern is how we treat each other on here. There are ways for us to state our position or our opinion without being rude about it. I have realized with my short time Modding here, that some people sleep in a round bed, and no matter where they get out of it in the morning, they're in a bad mood.

If you don't like the post, just move on, there's already so much negative in the world, why add to it unless you can make the post better???

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have no problems with the OP. My concern is how we treat each other on here. There are ways for us to state our position or our opinion without being rude about it. I have realized with my short time Modding here, that some people sleep in a round bed, and no matter where they get out of it in the morning, they're in a bad mood.

If you don't like the post, just move on, there's already so much negative in the world, why add to it unless you can make the post better???

-

Brother, I think your moderating is fair and just, I am the posting party. You sound weary brother, Here's a little something that should help you with your day. Jeremia 31:25 " I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint ... " Mathew 5:6 "blessed are those that hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."

God Bless,

Quietlearner

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

old news....nothing is written in stone. Erbil not implemented, HCL not passed and GOI is NOT completely seated :o

Perhaps you should reread QL's post. He is on Demurol and for a reason.

Please appreciate what Quiet Learner has to share with us since it must be a great effort for him to do so.

Thank you QL, for the information you have passed on to us so that we can remove some of the angst and foreboding from our DV outlook. You give to us a brighter day and I thank you for that.

I am sending warm thoughts and love your way, and let peace and serenity be with you. Take care, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Hey everybody! Great post, we all screw up from time to time but it takes a big person to right the wrongs. You guys are great. Thanks for your examples. Harley, Mark, QL and others, thanks. Y'all have a blessed day.

QL, good to see you posting. Eyebrows are so over rated. Where are you?? ( City ) Take care

• Upvote 1

STUPID, now there is no call for that. Look at the heading on the post. You will notice a recap. With all the conflicting news casts I would have thought you would have liked to see the originals when they were posted. Careful to be respectful, If you were on the site just a bit longer, well, I am trying, lord knows to change my ways. Lets just say my avitar is truly a self portrait.

At any rate have a wonderful day......... Nurse more demerol now please:P

QL

go getem son!!

Let us know when killem with kindness get old +1

Edited by randalln

QL, well it sounds like you are in the hospital and just had surgery. You are probably unhappy at the moment, well the Demurol helps, but hopefully they got the cancer and you are on the road to recovery. I pray that you are, my friend.

I would like to request that that we here at DV send our friend, QL, light and healing love to help him with his ordeal. He needs all the help he can get right now. QL has been nothing less than a positive, contributor here, always putting forth information that would help us, and give us a better understanding of the roller coaster we are on. He has always been a calming force on an unknown sea, and I ask that you send your thoughts to him to help him on his journey.

Thanks.

PS. Yes, eyebrows are overrated.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Hi QL, great seeing you posting. Have a great and blessed day!!

Hi bamagirl,

I'm upright and taking nourishment and loving the fresh taste of outside and risen sun this morning. And I hope all is well with you. This has got to be the greatest diet program there is. If you don't lose enough, they simply take organs. :o:D. I wonder if they let me keep them, do I own them once removed. Oh yuck. Sorry, Hey I'm home and I believe we may have just got it all. I'm sooooo glad to be back I've missed you all. If I did not get back to you from all of the awesome messages I got from all of you I am truly sorry. I will work on it today and tomorrow. Gods speed to RV my friends, lets rock this place and make some money!!!!!!

Having a tuff time being quiet this morning,

Feel like dancing and it only gets better from here.

"Buy on the Rumor Sell on the News"

Quietlearner

All,

Thanks it means more than you know. Lets not stone the new guy yet though, I'm sure he is good for a cold beer and great conversation in the very near future. Wanted to let you all know how much it meant to me and my family with me, in regards the tons of tear jerking, breath taking messages many of you sent me. I will be working to respond to each and everyone of you. I feel like that stuff is really and truly gone. Your prayers worked, I'm sure of it. Now how bout the darn RV!!!!:lol::lol:

Love and Light to each and everyone of you and your families. I am sure I will meet you all.

God Bless, Keep the Faith and know this is gonna happen,

We knew it when we bought it and if you check we know it even

more now!B)

Quietlearner

QL, well it sounds like you are in the hospital and just had surgery. You are probably unhappy at the moment, well the Demurol helps, but hopefully they got the cancer and you are on the road to recovery. I pray that you are, my friend.

I would like to request that that we here at DV send our friend, QL, light and healing love to help him with his ordeal. He needs all the help he can get right now. QL has been nothing less than a positive, contributor here, always putting forth information that would help us, and give us a better understanding of the roller coaster we are on. He has always been a calming force on an unknown sea, and I ask that you send your thoughts to him to help him on his journey.

Thanks.

PS. Yes, eyebrows are overrated.

Thanks once again for your kind words, you have been a rock in the foundation of my positive belief system for some time now. I appreciate your support and genuine caring. May God bless you and yours with only the things he can my friend.

Talk to you out there amongst them.

Respectfully,

Quietlearner

:eyebrows:found my eyebrows darn thieving yellow balls there worse than the blue ones, well maybe not:huh::D

Edited by Quietlearner