Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Jumping In Says GET IT DONE

Rayzur

I'm in total agreement +1

DinarDon2,

Boy did you say it. Along with that in watching the increase in bombing on Government Offices, it becomes even more apparent that things are very unstable at the moment. It seems it is easy to forget how those folks do business. They get tired of it, drag em in the street, and simply, KILL THEM. I think we need to send them all as much good positive stuff as possible. We all understand that democracies are born of violence, here they need not add anymore violence, but rather taste the sweet fruit of freedom, and they like us will be hooked forever. I am praying that they will work this out. If it comes apart at the seams, two bad things are going to happen. First our folks will not be coming home right away, and of course the obvious, the RV will be out of reach once again.

I hope this does not offend anyone for this is not my intent, but please pray to what every you believe in that this does not end up in a huge wreck. Pray for our friends and family over there, that they come home safe, and pray for those folks, that they taste freedom.

Quietlearner

Edited by Quietlearner
  • Upvote 1

I would tend to agree with you. I still believe there is a greater plan and people in power we have no clue about. It isnt about one person holding this up. That just would not happen. Yet, there is a definitive plan in play and has been and we know little about what the true blocks in this are. The rest is pure political bantering. The USA has his hands way up into this. I am curious how much the republicans and bush and chenney are involved. I wish we had a way to know the true details even after this takes place. I doubt we ever will though.

Let's hope this happens soon.

Peace.

I agree with you. There is no doubt in my mind that Bush and Cheney are involved in the plan. I live about 7 miles from George. I think I'll stop by his house for a sit down. Does anyone know his gate code? LOL!

Definition of JOkE Biden

1a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist

b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : kidding <can't take a joke>

c : practical joke

d : laughingstock

2: something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his gaffs a joke. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Only 2 things shake in their boots when Ol Joe speaks, (1) Ol Joe himself or (2) his shadow. Other than that most folks just smirk,chuckle, or laugh.

They're asking for BIDEN?? REALLY?

I could think of a million better people to send.

Either way, let's hope he can get er done!

BTW.. I would rather send the Trumpster too! That would make great ratings for The Apprentice! :lol:

We'd get better results if we sent Homer Simpson. The world just laughs & ignores whenever Ol Joe is involved in anything.

Edited by caz1104

Could it be that Maliki has figured out how the CBI works and sees that his country is selling out. He is trying to do everything in his power to prevent it. The owners of the central banks could care less about the country, they just want control of the monetary system which in turns means they control the politicians. Maybe he would rather have Iran come in and take control instead of letting infidels control them. Just some food for thought.

I would tend to agree with you. I still believe there is a greater plan and people in power we have no clue about. It isnt about one person holding this up. That just would not happen. Yet, there is a definitive plan in play and has been and we know little about what the true blocks in this are. The rest is pure political bantering. The USA has his hands way up into this. I am curious how much the republicans and bush and chenney are involved. I wish we had a way to know the true details even after this takes place. I doubt we ever will though.

Let's hope this happens soon.

Peace.

Well said. I have felt that the check list of things to be done have no bearing on the RV. For example, Chap 7 may be the other way around. Iraq has to RV before they can come off Chap 7. And, thi security minister position holding up the transfer of trillions of dollars. There is a different power underlying this. But, it does appear that there is movement, ever so slightly each week. I wonder who is behind the assassinations with the silencers. Think it is M or maybe it is Iranian kill squad. A democracy where people would prosper right next door - that is the way to bring about the downfall of Iran.

It's not just the US, there are a lot of other nations that are getting fed up with the childish behavior of those in the Iraqi government. It would not surprise me a bit to find out that Maliki has some sort of agreement with Iran where he would let the country fall apart, then have the Iranians move in,take over and put him in charge. Remember this is the Middle East and these people were raised on this kind of behavior.

Yeah, Iran just walks in and takes over. Not a chance this could happen, and this time there will be no rules of engagement.