Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady’s Chat – Sunday, September 25, 2011 on “Supposed RV” and CBI News

BondLady

Thank you so much for your posts BondLady. I have never questioned anything you have posted - always straightforward and truthful. I enjoy reading the articles you find and your take on each of them.

I do have a question: do you like James Bond or are you a Bail Bondsman?? :D

good early very early lol mornin to u all, and ty all so much for the faith and respect in me, i trully appeciate it, neapolitan, no i dont have a thing for james lol but i do own a bail bonding company and a p.i. service and also imma tracker aka bounty hunter, hence the 230 am post now as im 24 - 7 and this is about a usual time when the bars start to close that my phones begin to ring so sleepin is basically outta the question, well if i wanna earn a living it is lol and im so not independantly wealthy that i can afford to just lettem ring lol, anyways time for me to begin my news searches if i find something i like ill bring it over for u all, have a great day and again ty all so much...BL

• Upvote 1

good early very early lol mornin to u all, and ty all so much for the faith and respect in me, i trully appeciate it, neapolitan, no i dont have a thing for james lol but i do own a bail bonding company and a p.i. service and also imma tracker aka bounty hunter, hence the 230 am post now as im 24 - 7 and this is about a usual time when the bars start to close that my phones begin to ring so sleepin is basically outta the question, well if i wanna earn a living it is lol and im so not independantly wealthy that i can afford to just lettem ring lol, anyways time for me to begin my news searches if i find something i like ill bring it over for u all, have a great day and again ty all so much...BL

Thanks for the reply. I must say that I hope to never meet you in person - unless I need your services or we meet at the post RV celebration!!! B)B)B)

A million plus+ for you BL. As usual you are articulate and informative mixed with just the right amount of personal opinion. No date or rate will ever come out of your posts unless it has already done so. The naysayers are nothing more that Oakie zealots. Thanks for your continued posts.

He drops his margarita and wanders into the used microphone store. He stuffs a used mike down his short pants. Bail is not set at $1000.00. BL i think you are needed again.

Hers little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

As it is said... imitation is the sincerest form of flattery .... even if they aren't really sincere! Sorry this is happening to ya dear.. but we got your back, we know what you bring to the table and no two bit cheap imitator wanna be can change that! dry.gif Thanks again Bond Lady... love what you do, and thanks again for bringing it to the house! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif