Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower Denoms For sale

Mylinco

Sorry to say, but I don't think you'll get that much even if you sell it on ebay.... Good luck, though!!

I have my proof of purchase,certified & athenticated if that means any thing. smile.gif Just lost my job and need some cash. Like so many others. Wish I could hang on to it but alas not to be...sad.gif

Don't lose hope, TampaDinar sells 500,000 IQDs in denom. of 50,000 for $500.00, if others wish to take a risk on Ebay that is their choice. I believe that if you were too lower your price $50 to

$100.00 dollars off or $450 to $400.00 you will find a buyer :twothumbs: Good luck there is alot to be said having lower denoms :eyebrows:

Don't lose hope, TampaDinar sells 500,000 IQDs in denom. of 50,000 for $500.00, if others wish to take a risk on Ebay that is their choice. I believe that if you were too lower your price $50 to

$100.00 dollars off or $450 to $400.00 you will find a buyer :twothumbs: Good luck there is alot to be said having lower denoms :eyebrows:

E Bay is risky??? Really???......I think the dealers got to you

• Upvote 1