Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The only problem I see with your advice is that you said you are and investment adviser, I have spoken with mine and a few others who share opinions from both sides and when I did some research and put it together in a presentation which they all listened too, they considered this a low risk investment compared to many others, yet a unknown time frame that was their only negative they could see the high yield return potential and some of those who were at first skeptical and against it later thanked me for changing their minds and bought some dinar themselves. So basically what I'm trying to tell you is if you were an adviser who I use for my company and personal business advice you would have been fired for the statement you just made in this post. Many of us on this have gone to great lengths to share many points of interest in various areas of interest when riding through this investment and for you to come on here and at what seems to be the end of the ride and shove all our hard work in your proverbial toilet and attempt to flush, I'm not surprised that it clogged and overflowed on you!! Next time I would seriously think twice before spouting off at the mouth, a wise man once said "Put the Plug in the Jug" he was not only talking about the wine bottle but also your mouth!

Oh yea! Let's hang in there - let's all buy that ticket on the Titanic and swim together - fine... LOL! Great investment strategy.... and you took your seriers 26 or 24 where? How bout that seriest 7? I should take advice from you why? Oh yeah, because you are an adminstrator? Someone I should trust? Yeah... Thanks... God Bless...

You need to take a chill pill!!!

I have NEVER said anything about taking any exams!!

Go back and re-read what I said and you will see it is MY OPINION!!

You are just trying to cause trouble and I will not put up with your attitude!!

Next move is yours!!

• Upvote 2

What happened to the guy who once had his own, it's going to happen tomorrow story? Did the person you used to have faith in suddenly tell you it's a scam and now you think you've both been duped? I can't remember your exact story without going back to look it up, but I'm curious to know what changed your opinion.

Well I do appreciate a person that does some research. Good job. To answer you question, taking the emotion out of it, research - which I also posted on this site. And when it's all said and done, I'm still gonna think Adam is the coolest dude walking; not because he is right, but because he has a since of right and wrong - he believes in letting people have their say. For that, I think he is the coolest guy on the web. Now other than that - I read. It's easy to find. What was true two years ago isn't true today. They (the USA and FED) have change all the rules. In July of 2007 the uptick rule and Glass/Steagal went the way of stagecoaches. No banker has been prosecuted like was done in the 80"s with the savings and loan fiasco. All the rules for currency have changed since Adam wrote his ebook. It's not his fault. All the current real intel points to (what Ali with Dinar Trade already knew) that we've been had - for a huge multi-national profit. Free Trade in 1992 (Kuwait - currencies) isn't the same as it is today. There's more profit in a "Turkey" like lop for corporations and multi-nationals than there is in an honest currency come/exposure. Take a look. It's easy to see. But, I want to make sure that I express my appreciation for someone that actually ask "why". As you've seen, I have been a huge supporter in the the past. Now it's importatnt that I pass on a small portion of what I've learned. I wish you well. And once again, Thanks for asking.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're upset because people have a different opinion than you? I think you take yourself too serious. Chill

Yeah, right, you chill - your response is what a 17 year old in high school would offer. (like - "hey man, get over yourself") - cracks me up. Offer up something worthwhile please.

Thanks for your opinion, this is definitely the place for it. wink.gif I appreciate the different mindsets on this.

No... Thank you... It took guts, and few people know their own mind. Well done.

• Downvote 1

Well I do appreciate a person that does some research. Good job. To answer you question, taking the emotion out of it, research - which I also posted on this site. And when it's all said and done, I'm still gonna think Adam is the coolest dude walking; not because he is right, but because he has a since of right and wrong - he believes in letting people have their say. For that, I think he is the coolest guy on the web. Now other than that - I read. It's easy to find. What was true two years ago isn't true today. They (the USA and FED) have change all the rules. In July of 2007 the uptick rule and Glass/Steagal went the way of stagecoaches. No banker has been prosecuted like was done in the 80"s with the savings and loan fiasco. All the rules for currency have changed since Adam wrote his ebook. It's not his fault. All the current real intel points to (what Ali with Dinar Trade already knew) that we've been had - for a huge multi-national profit. Free Trade in 1992 (Kuwait - currencies) isn't the same as it is today. There's more profit in a "Turkey" like lop for corporations and multi-nationals than there is in an honest currency come/exposure. Take a look. It's easy to see. But, I want to make sure t

express my appreciation for someone that actually ask "why". As you've seen, Ihave been a huge supporter in the the past. Now it's importatnt that I pass on a small portion of what I've learned. I wish you well. And once again, Thanks for asking.

What are you saying? that we are looking at a LOP...... but in order to make the big bucks you have to have millions invested as would be the case for multi nationals and large corporations with huge balance sheets?

Am I missing something?

Dame

BTW thanks Design I......

Dame

Well, you are the "Administrator" - do what you will. Hell, go ahead and do a Joseph Goebells. He was pretty good at fixing propaganda to suit the party line too. Thanks for pointing out how important you are. Well done!

T

Say good night Irene!!

I have tried to be Nice and let you Vent!

I am NOT going to have you try and show me up so I will give you your BANNED BADGE so that you can go and tell your other sites that the bad people on DV have banned you for no reason!!

If you have a issue with me, you are welcome to take it up with Adam!!

Dinarnews@gmail.com

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

What are you saying? that we are looking at a LOP...... but in order to make the big bucks you have to have millions invested as would be the case for multi nationals and large corporations with with huge balance sheets?

Am I missing something?

Dame

BTW thanks Design I......

Dame

Nope, I think you understood it perfectly. Well done.

Well, you are the "Administrator" - do what you will. Hell, go ahead and do a Joseph Goebells. He was pretty good at fixing propaganda to suit the party line too. Thanks for pointing out how important you are. Well done!

T

Sir, I read over some of your intelligent, researched posts...glad I did actually. Man you put alot of time in, pro dinar.... WHAT CHANGED? I would believe hacking here more than okie

. You put in some great work !! Why fiddle to the smoke now

Everyone is entitled to their own opion. That said if you don't believe this is a good investment, or if you feel this is a scam - you should sell your dinar take the 20% loss now and get on with your life..... It appears you still have some hope that this will actually turn out to be a money maker..... I get that you are discouraged, we all are from time to time......

I'm holding on to mine till the END - hopefully that will be soon.... JUST MY OPINION

STILL HOPEFUL IN OKLAHOMA

Jacqueline. ; ).

First, I want to thank Adam - because different from other sites he let's people express their opinion (tho I have seen him cut some short and even fire a few administrators - but nobody is perfect) - Now, let me say I have been around a while - and nothing has changed. Please, if you are new, save your money. This is a scam. It has been from the beginning and will remain so. When the currency finally hits the forex it will go the way of Venezeula or any of the other central Amercian countries or Turkey and you will loose money. The things that you are reading online now are the same bull---- that was read last year and the year before and the year before that. There is nothing about this currency that is even remotely like Kuwait. Please do your research before investing. The only reason I don't encourage those that have invested to sell is that the same traders that made a profit when they bought will make a profit when they sell. I haven't sold because I expect to come close to breaking even minus a 20% trading fee when it does hit the Forex. - good enough. I have been in the business (licensed) of investing for over 30 years. And a couple of years ago there was a window (slim) when this could have turned a tidy profit. But that time has passed. So, take it or leave it, sit tight - get off the internet, wait on it to hit the Forex - and sell as soon as you can - but with a legitimate trader or your bank. There will be no get rich quick with this. This is not Microsoft in the 90's, or IBM in the 50's, or Kuwait in 92. This is a scam. Run, don't walk, away from it. And if you feel like you might need your money in the next 3 years - sell now and let the online traders double dip off of you - it's okay - it's money... For the rest... - if this is your life - you need to get a life - it's only money. And the only money it is; is what you have invested. Let it go!!! All the online books that have been written are worth the money you paid for them - if it took you ten hours to read them then you got ten hours of entertainment. Okay, my soul and my mind is clear - you've been warned... For the rest - you are acting like a cult!!! That's right, A CULT !!! You should evaluate where you are at in your life. Ask God to help. All my best - Move on!!!

Well I do appreciate a person that does some research. Good job. To answer you question, taking the emotion out of it, research - which I also posted on this site. And when it's all said and done, I'm still gonna think Adam is the coolest dude walking; not because he is right, but because he has a since of right and wrong - he believes in letting people have their say. For that, I think he is the coolest guy on the web. Now other than that - I read. It's easy to find. What was true two years ago isn't true today. They (the USA and FED) have change all the rules. In July of 2007 the uptick rule and Glass/Steagal went the way of stagecoaches. No banker has been prosecuted like was done in the 80"s with the savings and loan fiasco. All the rules for currency have changed since Adam wrote his ebook. It's not his fault. All the current real intel points to (what Ali with Dinar Trade already knew) that we've been had - for a huge multi-national profit. Free Trade in 1992 (Kuwait - currencies) isn't the same as it is today. There's more profit in a "Turkey" like lop for corporations and multi-nationals than there is in an honest currency come/exposure. Take a look. It's easy to see. But, I want to make sure that I express my appreciation for someone that actually ask "why". As you've seen, I have been a huge supporter in the the past. Now it's importatnt that I pass on a small portion of what I've learned. I wish you well. And once again, Thanks for asking.

Thank you for the response. Best of luck to you.