Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No reason to give a neg.

Everyone here has had there own thoughts, is it a scam, is it real, am I wasting money, am I wasting money, will I make money.......

The best thing to do is invest what you can afford to invest, sit back and see what will happen. This is a long shot, long term investment.

Great point - (standing at the roulette wheel) - "Come on #36 and 00"!!! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

An exreme amount of effort for someone so sure of himself. You must be a liberal since you've decided to protect people who DON'T GIVE A RATS ARSE ABOUT YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO AWAY, YOU TROLL.

I'm sorry, My first response was edited by the administrators or this web site - but to put it in your language - Kiss my Arse

You peeps are nuts - hahahaha - do what you will... A wise man once said, "a man will seldom change his opinion if his livelyhood depends on the opinion he has" - fine by me. Just don't hurt others with yours.

I just wanted to say goodbye and good luck Ron. Since you have come to the conclusion this is a scam, I am guessing we won't be seeing you again.

• Upvote 3

An exreme amount of effort for someone so sure of himself. You must be a liberal since you've decided to protect people who DON'T GIVE A RATS ARSE ABOUT YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO AWAY, YOU TROLL.

Also, you prove my point - CULT!!! And if a man's livelyhood is wrapped up in his opinion, seldom will he change it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry, My first response was edited by the administrators or this web site - but to put it in your language - Kiss my Arse

I edited out the bad language and I understand you are venting BUT..... I will not allow the rules of this site and Adam to be broken!!

Make your points without bad language and it's all good!

• Upvote 2

I gave you a neg ;)

Alex38...you are AWESOME! I gave you a + (whatever that gets us in the scheme of things) and the other guy a - too. It is not a SCAM....Get a clue so-called trader. maybe when you get a clue, you will realize this isn't a scam. And did you ever say you were a successful trader? I think not, maybe because of other opportunities being scams too, right? Stop with the negativity!!! Oh, and DO NOT tell me what I should do with MY hard-earned money.

• Upvote 1

NOW GO AWAY, YOU TROLL.

What??? Liberal??? What does that have to do with money??? Great response - *****!!! Are you a Trader??? For which site??? You make me tired.... A liberal....? Jesus help us... Here's a legitimate question - How many brain cells do you have left after your last seizure from too much cocaine???

Edited by Bumper64
Name calling is not excepted and bashing!!!!
  • Downvote 1

128671974587418410.jpg

129092628328600125.jpg

spongebob-moneynow.jpg

14990d10-ec39-4836-b3e9-628b55acad83.jpg

2359152709_2a45d5afd9.jpg

I wonder if J G Wentworth would take our dinar and give us half of Oakie's rate? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I love it!!! Well done!! (Okie for president???) Not!!!

You feel what you feel and that's ok.. No negs from me! You actually made me feel like I just went to 5/3 and talked to a teller!! Anyway if this does flop so what!!! I'll take what I get back and buy that 3d tv and some kitchen appliances. I play the power ball and mega millions all the time and dont win so who cares I saved some money!!! Lost alittle that's he breaks:-)

Great point! Seems to be the investment philosophy prevelant on this site - go with it. Thanks for proving my point.

I do appreciate all perspectives, whether I agree with them or not is a different story. It may not happen tomorrow or next week, but I think that most people that have been invested in this for any length of time have become immune to the daily/weekly/monthly diatribe that we hear. So, I am not selling, will not, if I break even, OK, gonna chalk it up to another "dang, I was hoodwinked", but long term, I do not think this is the case with the dinar. Just my .02. UR

I respect that. Well said. Thank you.

What if we like being in a cult? What's wrong with that?

Being aligned with idea that there is something untoward about cults is a cult, itself. A VERY negative and toxic one at that. Pure poison.

LOL - pure belly laugh - thanks for sharing.

Ron been following you for a while

What has transpired that's caused you to throw in the towel? I know you even had your son invest.....

I bought my dinars from my bank do you still see that as a scam?

I do find it a bit unsettling that the dates keep moving back like that's the norm.....

Is it because they continue to use the dollar and there's no need to RV?

Curious about your reasoning.

Dame

Even thou most people don't want to hear this including myself, It doesn't change the fact that everything is pointing towards that direction and as much as we hate to face this reality I think the time has come to accept it or continue to live a fairy tale life and continue drinking kool aid...

That took courage. Thanks. You will be okay. And most important - that new person, that can't afford to loose thousands $$$ - will be better off. I appreciate your input. Well done!

First, I want to thank Adam - because different from other sites he let's people express their opinion (tho I have seen him cut some short and even fire a few administrators - but nobody is perfect) - Now, let me say I have been around a while - and nothing has changed. Please, if you are new, save your money. This is a scam. It has been from the beginning and will remain so. When the currency finally hits the forex it will go the way of Venezeula or any of the other central Amercian countries or Turkey and you will loose money. The things that you are reading online now are the same bull---- that was read last year and the year before and the year before that. There is nothing about this currency that is even remotely like Kuwait. Please do your research before investing. The only reason I don't encourage those that have invested to sell is that the same traders that made a profit when they bought will make a profit when they sell. I haven't sold because I expect to come close to breaking even minus a 20% trading fee when it does hit the Forex. - good enough. I have been in the business (licensed) of investing for over 30 years. And a couple of years ago there was a window (slim) when this could have turned a tidy profit. But that time has passed. So, take it or leave it, sit tight - get off the internet, wait on it to hit the Forex - and sell as soon as you can - but with a legitimate trader or your bank. There will be no get rich quick with this. This is not Microsoft in the 90's, or IBM in the 50's, or Kuwait in 92. This is a scam. Run, don't walk, away from it. And if you feel like you might need your money in the next 3 years - sell now and let the online traders double dip off of you - it's okay - it's money... For the rest... - if this is your life - you need to get a life - it's only money. And the only money it is; is what you have invested. Let it go!!! All the online books that have been written are worth the money you paid for them - if it took you ten hours to read them then you got ten hours of entertainment. Okay, my soul and my mind is clear - you've been warned... For the rest - you are acting like a cult!!! That's right, A CULT !!! You should evaluate where you are at in your life. Ask God to help. All my best - Move on!!!

So you must be a Guru then...

I disagree with you but thanks for your opinion. Its good to see an open forem where we can all share thoughts and ideas and opinions. I dont know why people give you negs. as it is just your opinion so I will give you a plus one. Thaks for the warning but im going down with the ship.

Ditto!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Remember people, everyone has their OPINIONS on this investment!!

This is not for everyone!!

I will keep holding my Dinar until the END (Plus or Minus for us as investers)

Bump

Oh yea! Let's hang in there - let's all buy that ticket on the Titanic and swim together - fine... LOL! Great investment strategy.... and you took your seriers 26 or 24 where? How bout that seriest 7? I should take advice from you why? Oh yeah, because you are an adminstrator? Someone I should trust? Yeah... Thanks... God Bless...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2