Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First, I want to thank Adam - because different from other sites he let's people express their opinion (tho I have seen him cut some short and even fire a few administrators - but nobody is perfect) - Now, let me say I have been around a while - and nothing has changed. Please, if you are new, save your money. This is a scam. It has been from the beginning and will remain so. When the currency finally hits the forex it will go the way of Venezeula or any of the other central Amercian countries or Turkey and you will loose money. The things that you are reading online now are the same bull---- that was read last year and the year before and the year before that. There is nothing about this currency that is even remotely like Kuwait. Please do your research before investing. The only reason I don't encourage those that have invested to sell is that the same traders that made a profit when they bought will make a profit when they sell. I haven't sold because I expect to come close to breaking even minus a 20% trading fee when it does hit the Forex. - good enough. I have been in the business (licensed) of investing for over 30 years. And a couple of years ago there was a window (slim) when this could have turned a tidy profit. But that time has passed. So, take it or leave it, sit tight - get off the internet, wait on it to hit the Forex - and sell as soon as you can - but with a legitimate trader or your bank. There will be no get rich quick with this. This is not Microsoft in the 90's, or IBM in the 50's, or Kuwait in 92. This is a scam. Run, don't walk, away from it. And if you feel like you might need your money in the next 3 years - sell now and let the online traders double dip off of you - it's okay - it's money... For the rest... - if this is your life - you need to get a life - it's only money. And the only money it is; is what you have invested. Let it go!!! All the online books that have been written are worth the money you paid for them - if it took you ten hours to read them then you got ten hours of entertainment. Okay, my soul and my mind is clear - you've been warned... For the rest - you are acting like a cult!!! That's right, A CULT !!! You should evaluate where you are at in your life. Ask God to help. All my best - Move on!!!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 38

First, I want to thank Adam - because different from other sites he let's people express their opinion (tho I have seen him cut some short and even fire a few administrators - but nobody is perfect) - Now, let me say I have been around a while - and nothing has changed. Please, if you are new, save your money. This is a scam. It has been from the beginning and will remain so. When the currency finally hits the forex it will go the way of Venezeula or any of the other central Amercian countries or Turkey and you will loose money. The things that you are reading online now are the same bull---- that was read last year and the year before and the year before that. There is nothing about this currency that is even remotely like Kuwait. Please do your research before investing. The only reason I don't encourage those that have invested to sell is that the same traders that made a profit when they bought will make a profit when they sell. I haven't sold because I expect to come close to breaking even minus a 20% trading fee when it does hit the Forex. - good enough. I have been in the business (licensed) of investing for over 30 years. And a couple of years ago there was a window (slim) when this could have turned a tidy profit. But that time has passed. So, take it or leave it, sit tight - get off the internet, wait on it to hit the Forex - and sell as soon as you can - but with a legitimate trader or your bank. There will be no get rich quick with this. This is not Microsoft in the 90's, or IBM in the 50's, or Kuwait in 92. This is a scam. Run, don't walk, away from it. And if you feel like you might need your money in the next 3 years - sell now and let the online traders double dip off of you - it's okay - it's money... For the rest... - if this is your life - you need to get a life - it's only money. And the only money it is; is what you have invested. Let it go!!! All the online books that have been written are worth the money you paid for them - if it took you ten hours to read them then you got ten hours of entertainment. Okay, my soul and my mind is clear - you've been warned... For the rest - you are acting like a cult!!! That's right, A CULT !!! You should evaluate where you are at in your life. Ask God to help. All my best - Move on!!!

Whew! No worries! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There are thousands of stocks, bonds and currencies people invest in. Why not go to any of those chatrooms and discourage them as well. If you don't think it is a good investment then don't invest. Why waste your time telling others how to invest their money. As with any investment, there are dangers. The fact that an executive order was passed allowing americans to buy dinars leads me to believe it is a stable investment.

• Upvote 2

No reason to give a neg.

Everyone here has had there own thoughts, is it a scam, is it real, am I wasting money, am I wasting money, will I make money.......

The best thing to do is invest what you can afford to invest, sit back and see what will happen. This is a long shot, long term investment.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

An exreme amount of effort for someone so sure of himself. You must be a liberal since you've decided to protect people who DON'T GIVE A RATS ARSE ABOUT YOUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO AWAY, YOU TROLL.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

You feel what you feel and that's ok.. No negs from me! You actually made me feel like I just went to 5/3 and talked to a teller!! Anyway if this does flop so what!!! I'll take what I get back and buy that 3d tv and some kitchen appliances. I play the power ball and mega millions all the time and dont win so who cares I saved some money!!! Lost alittle that's he breaks:-)

• Upvote 3

I do appreciate all perspectives, whether I agree with them or not is a different story. It may not happen tomorrow or next week, but I think that most people that have been invested in this for any length of time have become immune to the daily/weekly/monthly diatribe that we hear. So, I am not selling, will not, if I break even, OK, gonna chalk it up to another "dang, I was hoodwinked", but long term, I do not think this is the case with the dinar. Just my .02. UR

• Upvote 1

If

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too:

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;

If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same:.

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings,

And never breathe a word about your loss:

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much:

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

:D

• Upvote 3

Even thou most people don't want to hear this including myself, It doesn't change the fact that everything is pointing towards that direction and as much as we hate to face this reality I think the time has come to accept it or continue to live a fairy tale life and continue drinking kool aid...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too:

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,

Or being hated don't give way to hating,

And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream---and not make dreams your master;

If you can think---and not make thoughts your aim,

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same:.

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build'em up with worn-out tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings,

And never breathe a word about your loss:

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on!"

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much:

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,

And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

:D

Yep, that's why I sucked it up and wrote what I did - an honest evaluation or the way it is. Thanks for the poem - it's one of my favorites.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do appreciate all perspectives, whether I agree with them or not is a different story. It may not happen tomorrow or next week, but I think that most people that have been invested in this for any length of time have become immune to the daily/weekly/monthly diatribe that we hear. So, I am not selling, will not, if I break even, OK, gonna chalk it up to another "dang, I was hoodwinked", but long term, I do not think this is the case with the dinar. Just my .02. UR

Ditto!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Remember people, everyone has their OPINIONS on this investment!!

This is not for everyone!!

I will keep holding my Dinar until the END (Plus or Minus for us as investers)

Bump

• Upvote 3

If all you're hoping to do is break even, minus a 20% trading fee, why not sell now? I'm sure you can pretty much achieve those results now...

GO RV!!!

Yeah, right... and enrich the same ba****d that stole and lied to me to begin with - sure... I don't think so... I will wait on Chase or Bank of America or my own Forex account - I appreciate your advise (not).

Edited by Bumper64
Watch the language please!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You peeps are nuts - hahahaha - do what you will... A wise man once said, "a man will seldom change his opinion if his livelyhood depends on the opinion he has" - fine by me. Just don't hurt others with yours.

What happened to the guy who once had his own, it's going to happen tomorrow story? Did the person you used to have faith in suddenly tell you it's a scam and now you think you've both been duped? I can't remember your exact story without going back to look it up, but I'm curious to know what changed your opinion.

There are thousands of stocks, bonds and currencies people invest in. Why not go to any of those chatrooms and discourage them as well. If you don't think it is a good investment then don't invest. Why waste your time telling others how to invest their money. As with any investment, there are dangers. The fact that an executive order was passed allowing americans to buy dinars leads me to believe it is a stable investment.

Hmmmmm..... Would be a good point if you can tell me where Ali is right now.... Go Dinar Trade - LOL

You peeps are nuts - hahahaha - do what you will... A wise man once said, "a man will seldom change his opinion if his livelyhood depends on the opinion he has" - fine by me. Just don't hurt others with yours.

You're upset because people have a different opinion than you? I think you take yourself too serious. Chill