Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Get Team Morning Chat 9/24/11

iraqimillionaire

09/24/2011 (Amigo2west post GET Forum)

[Historian] Agent 007 amigomiwest Good morning! I am in great humor this morning!

[Historian] Agent 007 amigomiwest Am watching the business news. All about global financial crisis, and how they have run out of options on fixing it. That's what I want to hear.

[Historian] nano36 I am watching to see how the stories about global financial crisis eventually lead to the conclusion that the only way to solve it is to find a new way to clear off debt from countries.

[Historian] Agent 007 nano36 amigomiwest In summary, the news is that Operation Twist has failed to solve the problem ...

[Agent 007] Historian sorry don't know what Op Twist is

[Historian] Hello again. Operation Twist is a program by Bernanke / Fed Reserve whereby they would sell short term and buy long term Treasury bonds - purpose is to lower the cost of borrowing . . . and thereby be money flowing into the economy. The problem is that few are confident enough to borrow.

[Agent 007] yes

[Historian] Agent 007 This is simply another example of the countries trying another solution to stem the debt crisis -- that doesn't work -- so they are now all desperately trying to find a new unique never-before-done solution.

[Agent 007] Historian that is why they need to return to the gold backed concept

[sandinar] Historian I was discussing with hubby the other night about the dinar being the solution and still can not see how one country is expected to save the whole world system , seems impossible to me , please explain if you can how that is possible .

[Historian] sandinar nano36 amigomiwest Agent 007 There isn't enough gold to have gold-backed currencies. So they need to include all manner of other assets to back the currencies, such as oil, other resources, etc

[Agent 007] correct - natural resources

[Historian] sandinar Here is how the dinar will solve the problem. The IQD is traded between countries at the current ultra-low rate. They use repayment of debt or other transactions to find an excuse to move it between countries. They likely already have done this. Then they revalue and ... voila! ... suddenly everyone has assets worth a lot more than before.

Read More Link on Right

[yabba dabba] who would control this new agenda of gold backed currency added to natural resources agriculture silver coal etc. would that be basil agreements

[Historian] nano36 amigomiwest 007 sandinar This recession is not like other recessions. The problem is that everyone has too much debt. So the way to solve the problem is to relieve that debt, or increase assets so the balance sheet is . . . well, balanced.

[Historian] That is where the dinar comes in.

[Historian] I don't want to get too technical about this stuff. Main thing that affects us dinarians is that they are talking about it more and more in the news. They are saying now that all the traditional mechanisms cannot solve the problem. They need a new way . . .

[Historian] I suspect they will look around, see Iraq is ready right now to rejoin the world stage. See that their currency is greatly undervalued . . . And oh my! What good fortune! Why not just revalue the IQD to solve everyone's problems?

[Historian] sandinar Does that answer your question?

[yabba dabba] just a bandage someone has to control the printing of monies.....when it rvs debt is wiped out...they need accountability of printing monies.

[nano36] Historian once again, thanks for the breaking down of the articles and what is behind what is happening.

[sandinar] Historian in that case why all the hype we have had the past year saying today is the day and asn when Iraq was not yet ready , why get the people all jumping for joy and then crash them , was it to keep us buying dinar?

[amigomiwest] Historian so this weekend is really very exciting for us because of the Un and World Bank meetings just so happen to be gathering right before the beginning of next quarter....

[Historian] sandinar imo the stories over the past year are following several attempts to revalue. However, the process kept running into technical problems . . . so the timeline kept getting changed.

[Historian] sandinar I think the current news with the global financial crisis is simply an attempt to present some spin around the RV when it happens. Has nothing to do with the operational problems, but both have to come together at the same time.

[Historian] amigomiwest This weekend is very exciting. That is the point. They are all talking about how they need a solution. They are all talking about the situation becoming desperate. And the problem is how to clear debt from the balance sheets. And conveniently, there is Iraq . . . just ready to step into the picture.

[yabba dabba] Historian respect you're insight have a question....? will there be in you're opinion a world wide governing body to oversee the banking and printing of monies after reset of global debt...does that make sense

[Historian] yabba dabba That I can't say. I suspect that countries have too much to worry about to try to change how that currently works. They will likely stick with what they have, but just adjust the currency values through RV.

[amigomiwest] Historian ohhh how happy we will be Iraq!

[jjhall] Historian i think they the powers that be purposely made the crisis and the agenda is the devalue certain currencies (U$D, EURO, ETC) relative to other currencies

[yabba dabba] Historian ty was hoping someone would make sure the us pays off its debt amen

[Historian] yabba dabba There has been intel out there that the USD will be replaced as the world's reserve currency by a basket of currencies. The fact is that many economically powerful countries are no longer using the USD as a reserve anyway, so that is the next logical step.

[yabba dabba] Historian ty this is getting exciting

[Historian] jjhall I partially agree. I think the PTB are in two opposing camps, and all the financial crises of the past several years are "hits" taken by both sides. It is not one side trashing the other. But I believe the outcome is what the rest of us want.

[Historian] amigomiwest This is why I am excited. I believe the mechanical pieces are all in place for the RV, but they need the front story. And until that is in place, they will not move.

[Historian] yabba dabba This is getting very exciting!

[Historian] jjhall I do agree that some of the crisis has involved hits on specific currencies.

[jjhall] Historian and who are these two camps?

[Historian] jjhall Now that is something I don't discuss . . .

[Historian] jjhall Let's just say folks with different philosophies on life.

[jjhall] Historian this is from Thursday, [jjhall] Historian Historian can u plz explain more why u believe/feel/think they need a front story? who r they? what do u think the 'front story' is? and what is the real story? and speak to the motivations of those who want to hide the real story. ty

[dinardebbie60] JJhall great questions

[Historian] jjhall A "front story" is standard practice in gov and even for many corporations. That is what their Communications departments do. No one ever tells you what is really going on. They create spin to position things the way they want. The main reason is keep it simple so that the masses can understand it.

[Historian] sandinar Good heavens! I am not a guru when it comes to dinar or RV!

[Historian] sandinar I have absolutely no intel. This is just my own view on what's going on. Intel mixed with world events.

[Historian] sandinar I'm mainly hoping my insights might help some folks through the last steps to the RV. I worry about people doubting their decision to invest, and then selling out just before the end, just out of frustration and discouragement. That imo would be a tragedy.

[jjhall] Historian a front story is standard practice for any institution.

[Historian] jjhall Exactly. So why do you ask about it?

[Historian] amigomiwest I think we need to look at something other than rate and date. When I made the decision to invest, date and rate were at the bottom of my list of reasons.

[nano36] Historian your info is very educational and refreshing - no rates and dates, just what is involved.

[amigomiwest] Historian now after all this time I have learned that is the only way to approach a currency investment.... live and learn!

[Historian] nano36 Good! Hope it helps. When I decided to invest, I knew nothing about the intel. I didn't need the intel. And I still go with that.

[Historian] amigomiwest But you are learning, and that is great! We will all have a lot of new things to learn after the RV! Because our lives will have the potential to be completely different that they are now.

[Agent 007] Historian roger that

[amigomiwest] Historian well, you know, your conversation in here is giving all of us the "alternative discussion" in our currency investment...

[Historian] Agent 007 I actually discussed the IQD with several of my bankers and my accountant before investing.

[Historian] amigomiwest Hope that "alternative discussion" helps. I think folks are so focused on rate and date they are forgetting the big picture.

[Agent 007] Historian really? wow - I have not told any "financial" people about this at all

[amigomiwest] Agent 007 really...did you think they didn't believe in it?

[Historian] Agent 007 I had an perspective, and I ran it by my bankers, etc. I saw that the currency was trading in-country, so it was real. It was at the bottom, so it would only go up. The country was preparing to be sovereign again. And Iraq had huge wealth, so the currency had to revalue.

[nano36] Agent 007 I did talk to my 401K investor, of course he said he did not know anything about it, but am quite sure he has since checked it out.

[Agent 007] amigomiwest didn't think at that time to talk to anyone about it I guess

[Historian] Agent 007 So I took the attitude that if the IQD just revalued close to the other ME currencies, what profit would I make? Easy. Enough to retire. I talked to my bankers and accountant about that, and they all agreed. They also had the view that the investment was low risk, and the only uncertainty was the timeline, which they also believed would not be far away.

[amigomiwest] Agent 007 ... now we will get multitude of counsel after RV..

[Agent 007] then you have some good advisers, Historian - in that area I have none yet

[Agent 007] yes we will amigomiwest

[Historian] Agent 007 Yes, I was fortunate about that. But in the scenario I painted for them, there was little to criticize. imo, the IQD is low risk, but unknown timeline. Now, however, I can see the timeline coming to an end.

[Agent 007] Historian very good

[amigomiwest] Historian Agent 007 nano36 well.. here we all are... advised or not advised...on the brink of becoming millionaires ... incredible....!!!!

[Historian] yabba dabba Just noticed your comment up above about a bandage. If it were only an RV, it would be a bandage. But I suspect we may see some other changes to go along with it, so that this doesn't happen again.

[yabba dabba] Historian it is nice to have you're input...i do appreciate it very much

[Historian] yabba dabba TY! and YW!

[Agent 007] Historian that is part of the reason for Basel III

[kettle7] Just came in Historian Always good to see you here! Things are a lookin pretty positive!

[yabba dabba] Historian I am hoping they have more then a bandage..amen but they must have something in mind to avoid this from happening again

[Historian] Agent 007 Yes it is! Also explains why there was some resistance. Those with bad habits don't always like to exchange them for good habits!

[Agent 007] Historian well hopefully this will be a hard slap on a few wrists, then!

[Historian] yabba dabba I think they do. Will be interesting to see what comes out after the RV.

[Historian] kettle7 GM! yes, they are looking good!

[Historian] Agent 007 I think it will be just that. And in some places, it may be more than that!

[Agent 007] Historian cuffs would be nice

[Historian] Agent 007

[Agent 007] those are a hard slap

[Agent 007] permanent

[Historian] Agent 007 I think some folks would definitely deserve that! Might look good on them too!

[Agent 007] Historian and shackles

[Historian] Agent 007 I'm wondering how much of that we'll actually hear about. Some, I think, because the public will want explanations and needs to blame someone. But I wouldn't be surprised if the major players retire and live comfortably out of the scene.

[Agent 007] Historian I would be fine with that if they retire completely out of sight, out of the manipulation game, etc. - let them disappear

[Historian] Agent 007 I am totally fine with that. I don't need to see heads roll. I just want to see the world move on to a better place.

[Agent 007] Historian correct

[nano36] Historian that is soooo true. The world has become a small place with all the inventions, and we must strive to live in peace.

[Historian] nano36 Agreed!

[Agent 007] nano36 you bet

[Historian] amigomiwest Agent 007 I have to go. Have errands to do today. Will chat with you all again.

• Upvote 1